Does anyone else feel the need to be a cumdump all the time?

LoadMyHoleSF

Ever since I started opening up my hole to loads, I feel like being a cumdump is becoming more and more a part of me. My travel plans now reflect this, so I travel to events or places like Southern decadence or Berlin where my hole can be used for hours and many days In a row. Yet even after days of being fucked and loaded, I still want more and I find myself thinking about doing more degrading things to capture loads...like letting the most repulsive troll or the homeless use my hole.  I worry sometimes about being addicted to sex and whether this is a healthy lifestyle for me. Does anyone else feel this way or struggle with that?  I’d love to hear your thoughts. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

I think a lot of guys here on BZ have some sort of addicition to sex or are maybe even obsessed with it. I know I am addicited to it. That doesn't mean I always act on my impulses. Nothing wrong with trying to get as much sex as you want as long as that doesn't start to control your social and professional life like cancelling appointments or calling in sick at work. I know that sometimes when I am really horny I know it's not a good time to pursue that impulse due to obligations, how tempting it may be. As long as that is not the case I would say: go for it! I do when I have the chance and opportunity.

• Upvote 1

as a lifelong sex pig I have always made decisions with my body and sexual pleasure in mind. But, as I have pushed my limits and skills into new territory i reached a hunger level for sex that i want to be naked and enjoying sex with guys constantly. In 2017 I set a sex partner goal and all but 1 trip was taken with sex in mind. This year, i have a multiday trip a month planned (and mainly to sex events) solely for the purpose of adding to my partner count and getting my body as oversexed as possible. In my view this should be my purpose as a sexual athlete and it helps satisfy my need for daily open muultipartner sex. In my ideal life this would be my job all day everyday to have sex with guys with my thik cock and beefy ass and body on full display. The male primal drive is sex and guys like us answer that call. It is totally natural, so be the beast and follow your male instinct.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

as a lifelong sex pig I have always made decisions with my body and sexual pleasure in mind. But, as I have pushed my limits and skills into new territory i reached a hunger level for sex that i want to be naked and enjoying sex with guys constantly. In 2017 I set a sex partner goal and all but 1 trip was taken with sex in mind. This year, i have a multiday trip a month planned (and mainly to sex events) solely for the purpose of adding to my partner count and getting my body as oversexed as possible. In my view this should be my purpose as a sexual athlete and it helps satisfy my need for daily open muultipartner sex. In my ideal life this would be my job all day everyday to have sex with guys with my thik cock and beefy ass and body on full display. The male primal drive is sex and guys like us answer that call. It is totally natural, so be the beast and follow your male instinct.

So how about a list of the sex events you will attend this year?  It would be a great resource for your fellow pig sluts. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, MuscleAss said:

So how about a list of the sex events you will attend this year?  It would be a great resource for your fellow pig sluts. 

i'm still planning some but on the list so far are: CLAW, IML, Ft. Lauderdale pig week, Palm springs leather pride. I am still looking at a spring event in PS to attend as well as hoping to hit the Black Party in NYC and Folsum Street or DoreAlley in SF this year. I will also be in Atlanta at least one weekend a month hitting the sex clubs there and will try to attend Fist Fest at the Parliament resort in Augusta.

• Upvote 2

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:29 PM, LoadMyHoleOAK said:

Ever since I started opening up my hole to loads, I feel like being a cumdump is becoming more and more a part of me. My travel plans now reflect this, so I travel to events or places like Southern decadence or Berlin where my hole can be used for hours and many days In a row. Yet even after days of being fucked and loaded, I still want more and I find myself thinking about doing more degrading things to capture loads...like letting the most repulsive troll or the homeless use my hole.  I worry sometimes about being addicted to sex and whether this is a healthy lifestyle for me. Does anyone else feel this way or struggle with that?  I’d love to hear your thoughts. 

I fucking get it man.  I cannot get enough dick, cum and piss in my ass from anyone who will give it.  I don't want std's, hiv, or aids, but a total cum dump like me is bound to get it.  I don't want to take prep, so I suppose one of these days I will get more than the occasional STD I have been getting.  cum and pissed filled hole is very addicting.

• Like 5

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:29 PM, LoadMyHoleOAK said:

I feel you struggle.  I am healthy at the moment but get great joy in dirty wasting men enjoying my hole. I want to open myself up to the men who no one else wants to let fuck them.  

My weekend is usually dedicated to getting bred as often as possible. I often leave work at lunch time and go to the book store and spend my lunch break swallowing loads which is not good as the taste of seed drives me insane and gets my cunt on fire so I usually end up straight to the sauna after work to get some loads pumped into me. The weekends - well I just slut out wherever and with who ever an average weekend is 15 loads pumped into me..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I often wonder about what underlies the craving for more, more, more. I experience a kind of deep satisfaction and contentment right after a man has bred me and cum inside me that I get from absolutely nothing else. It's weird, though, because before my training, I could be fucked and the glow would hold me for weeks - now, it fades within a short time and I crave more.

That sounds an awful lot to me like a drug losing its ability to make a user high, and requiring more and more to do the trick. Scientifically, it might have something to do with something going wonky with dopamine receptors; psychologically it might relate in some way to an exponential cycle of need generating more need. Who the hell knows?

All I know is, lying there with my naked ass upward, the feel of a hand on my skin is a thrill, a promise, and an answer to prayer all in one. And then the fire goes out again, and the empty cold creeps in, and I pray for the gods to send another hero. I promise them that I will do anything for him, anything at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I too am addicted to taking cum whether I am swallowing or my ass is being filled by a cock full of cum. Unless I am sick, everyday I am thinking about where my next load is going to cum from. If I didn't have to work, I would be hosting a continuing gangbang until I could not take it anymore.