Does anyone else feel the need to be a cumdump all the time?

LoadMyHoleSF

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I totally get how you feel. I started out young with buds and soon I just got this crazy desire to be fucked as much as I could get. It was never snouts and I constantly fantasizes about what a guy's dick was like, how it would feel in me, if I could feel it when he came inside me. That never changed for me. I don't really have any hobbies or things I do when I'm not working as I'm usually on apps looking for sex, cruising places, and so on. It's gotten to the point where on apps I've had sex with most of the guys who pop up and I guess for me I enjoy the thrill of getting new dick. I've gone on weekend getaways for sex too and that's been pretty fun too.

is it an addiction? Probably. Is it unhealthy? Again, probably. But it's not like alcohol or drugs. I can still function and hold down a job. 

I used to be a strict top, but 18 months or so ago a light switch flipped and I decided to experiment. No turning back. I’m still versatile and love fucking ass from time to time, but when I really get horny there’s nothing like a load (or 5) in me. There’s another thread here talking about hormonal highs from semen that you soak in, and I believe it. I’ve always been in a good mood after breeding, but I’m damn near euphoric when I have a bunch of cum in my ass. 

12 hours ago, edgecub said:

The older I get, the more I crave ANY cock and ANY load, any time I'm able.  Shame Seattle tops are such stingy bastards.

Come to Portland sometime. Tops here are also pretty stingy with locals (fuckers, makes it hard for me to get bred as much as I crave it) but a visitor is like fresh meat, and you’ll be cummy quickly. 

• Like 1