Wankers!

Leatherman667

Guest Upstateguy518

maybe 2-4 times a month. I found once I got more sexually active, The less I needed to jerk off. My friends don't believe me as they have girlfriends and still jerk off at least 2-3 times a week.

16 minutes ago, NLbear said:

Usually in the morning and if I didn't get any action that day another one before going to sleep.

? NLbear, seems like we're on the same schedule. 

I do my things in the morning, like that's a part of my daily routine to get me going.

A second one in the evening is always a nice way to wind down.

Leatherman667, I can do six in a day but I barely get hard after the fourth one; sadly I'm not in my 20s anymore. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Leatherman667 said:

I have only done 6 once or twice. Getting tons of sex cuts it down big time.

Dumping a load in a willing ass or mouth, or in my case getting one, beats (pun intended) wanking anytime!

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty inconsistent. Sometimes I go 3 or 4 days without jacking off, other times I'll jack off 3 or 4 times a day several days in a row. But if I know I'm going to be having sex in the near future, I'll keep myself from cumming so that I have a bigger load to shoot while I'm getting fucked. 

When I was younger as many as 10 times a day. Now that I'm on my 50s not so much

1. Wank when I can't get someone to use me 

2. Wank when I am eating out a dirty hole

3. wank after the top has cum and hopefully his hand is around my throat as I jerk a load off. Usually cum big time with #2 or #3. Not so much with #1

Edited by BearOKC69_Poz
Left out trxt

When I was in my 20`s 2-3 times everyday. Even when I was seeing a women and fucking her on a regular basis. Now that I am in my 60`s 2-3 times a week. I have cun 4-5 times within a 4-5 hour time frame. When I have done that the last time I cum the cum would get very clear. Not so thick and white like the first time. I also like some ball work when wanking. Helps me cum much more and shoot more intensely when my balls are hurting some.

• Upvote 1