Amsterdam - Meat market in club church

WildBreed

Hi Gents, 

Has anyone of you ever attended the meat market in club church in Amsterdam as a red hooded mare?

In planning to attend the next event on Saturday, February 3rd cause I will be in town. I've heard good things about it on BBRT but, strange enough, I haven't found any entry in this blog.

Here a link to the site:

http://www.clubchurch.nl/parties/meat-market.html

Cheers,

WildBreed 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Gents,

I’m back from an intense weekend in the beautiful city of Amsterdam where, amongst other things, I’ve had a chance to finally attend the meat market in club Church so I thought I will share some of the information and impressions with you.

The meat market is quite the same things of the FSM party organized regularly in Berlin and across a few other cities in Europe, including Amsterdam.  The MM though has no connection to the FSM from an organization stand point and, although the idea is basically the same, they remain two separate franchise. 

The mares (bottoms) arrives at the club one hour before the stallions (tops), they get undressed, get a hood (red for condom optional sex) and take position spread across the main room in front of the bar.

The Club itself is quite small, compared to the Dragon Room in KitKat club in Berlin, and when you have around 30 bottoms in the room, spaces get a bit tight. I should say the general organization of the FSM in Berlin was better; there you have more space around you, more slings, lube conveniently distributed and accessible to mares, toilets on the same floor and a big changing room to get undressed and prepared.

Here in Amsterdam everything is tighter. Changing room could barely fit three persons at the same time, there was only 1 sling in the room and a couple of padded benches. Toilets and chill out room for bottoms are located downstairs and you access them via a stair so freaking steep they could just replace it with a trapdoor on the floor.

But having said that, the general experience was great and the staff at the club is friendly and helps you out in every possible way.

I’ve noticed some other differences with the FSM.

For example, here at the MM you don’t get a number stamped on your back but, as the action is taking place,  attendants strikes you with a permanent marker for every top that fucks you. I think that’s a cool idea so by the end of the afternoon you know (more or less) how many tops have fucked you. Of course that’s not an exact number, cause attendants are not always close by to keep track of the traffic in and out of your rear hole, but it’s better than nothing cause it’s hard to keep score by yourself while being blindfolded and passed around so many cocks ?. Ideally the mare with the highest score “wins” the party and gets free entrance at the next event; in reality I don’t think this is going to happen because I haven’t seen anybody checking on it and people were anyway leaving sparsely. 

Don’t worry, ink is not really permanent and you can ask the stuff to wipe it off your back with a solvent at the end of the evening before getting dressed again.

I ended up being fucked by 20 tops in a couple of hours so that was a great start of the evening.

Another difference to the FSM is that the party starts immediately after all mares have arrived and haven taken their positions. Stallions are anyway allowed to enter for one hour more but the action can start right away; as a matter of fact, this extend party duration to three hours. The other side of the coin is that the party may be a bit slow to start up cause all mares are in place but stallions keep on arriving. I remember having waited for a good 15 minutes before receiving some attention but then the party really fires up till it starts to flare out around 7:30 pm.

Another difference compared to the FSM I’ve attended in Berlin, is that here most of the mares preferred BB sex; probably just a third or so of mares wore a white hood (condom only sex) while all the others, me included, had a red hood (condom optional). 

Probably three or four tops fucked me covered while all the others went for BB, so this will not disappoint you!

I’ve had great fun and I will go back when given a chance. 

Stallions comes in all forms and shapes, I don’t think they filter the entrance based on any criteria. Some of them are naked, some wearing leather gear, some with just their underwear on. Most of them in the age range 35 to 55.

Can’t tell how many loads I’ve taken; must have been a few cause while getting dressed again I could feel shots of cum drying out on my back, on my legs and in my hair (at what point and how that happened, I’m not sure ?) and leaking from my ass; great feeling.

I remember a guy that while I was flipped over my back with a big cock deep inside me has started sticking two fingers in my hole, stretching it out and collecting cum that he then made me lick off his fingers; what a pig.

I also remember one guy in full leather gear that put me on my knees and made me suck his dick for a good 30 minutes while calling me names (in English, I guess it was immediately clear I was not a local) and slap me and spit me in the face. I obliged cause, you know, I’m basically a sub slut that loves some manhandling but this also gave others away the message I enjoy being submitted. For the rest of the evening tops kept on spitting on my open mouth, sit on my face to made me lick their ass and fuck me with a dominant attitude. One of the guys took me from my station and brought me to other side of the room where, in a very rough way, bent me over to expose me for another guy to fuck my ass while he kept on using my mouth. He came, I swallowed while still tossed by the deep thrusts of the guy that was fucking me. I wish I could have that every day. ?

Not all highlights though. A negative mention for this big fat guy with the smallest dick of Amsterdam that kept on shuffling his dick in my mouth with no purpose. Just wasting my time.

At around 7:45 the party started to break down and by 8:00 pm I was out.

Headed to hotel room to have a drink and a chat with one of the guys I’ve met there and decided to spend the rest of the night at the Web.

Also one of the coolest cruising clubs in Amsterdam. Don’t be fooled by the relaxed atmosphere at the bar and very friendly staff, the darkroom upstairs is nasty and, that night, was quite busy.

As soon as I entered the darkroom I kneeled and took my t-shirt off so to make everybody aware what I was looking for. Cocks didn’t wait to arrive and I’ve found my myself pushed around by three guys that nicely but steadily took turn fucking my face and filling my mouth with cum. I got fucked BB by two more guys on my well lubed ass and ended the night sucking this guy with a beer-can-thick cock that made me gag and gasp for air for a good hour. Right now, after two days, ma throat and jaws still feel sore.

Thank you, guys in Amsterdam. See you soon for more.

Till then.

WildBreed.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6