Cle216fkr

Sensual/affectionate and Pervy at the same time?

Im all for nasty, pervy, raw uninhibited sex, and i understand the thought process behind being just a hole, but when guys tell me theyre not into making out or any foreplay i tend to be turned off. I find something sluttier about a man that wants to tongue kiss me and suck om my nipples like tits, etc. in addition to giving me a load or two. Now granted this doesn't mean i can't be face fucked, slapped, choked, and fuck like a toy (cuz that's affection too😈) but i just prefer a fuller experience. Anyone else like this?5a54116252bda_2017-05-24-06-38-10(2).thumb.jpg.667b1a8252984d87cfd53a2646d8fde7.jpg 

Edited by Cle216fkr
  • Like 1

Best sessions are always the ones with foreplay, sucking, fucking - break - fucking, sucking - break - and so on that last a long while and end with a few loads from either one or more guys. Like you that doesn't exclude quick loads but those are just the ones that stand out and I will remember and will seduce me for a follow up meet with him/them.

I think there's a time and place for both.  For instance, I don't expect the kissing and body contact (intimacy) at a bathhouse or group situation.  But, with 1on1s, I would definitely prefer some intimacy in addition to just the lusty fucking.  Some of the best hookups I've had were ones where we got right to it with the lust factor, but with some kissing and touching as well.  Then after I unloaded in him and we laid there chatting for a bit (with or without cuddling), we started on round 2 and it was more of a "love-making" experience rather than just a fuck.  Round 3 would generally be more of a "fun" fuck at that point...comfy enough with each other to still make each other feel great but be a little silly/fun in the process.  

Having said that, most of my hookups are just lusty fuck and go situations.  :-(

• Upvote 1

For me it depends on the top - if I'm not overly attracted to them, or if they have bad personal hygiene then I'm more likely to want them to 'cum and go'. On the flip side if I'm attracted to the guy I like the kissing and sensuality to alternate with the pure pig fucking, and once we've both come and relaxing I like a decent cuddle.

From the beginning, I've always enjoyed sensual and affectionate things like letting my partners helping me undress, caressing, stroking, back rubs and massages. I'd even include rimming under the sensual category too, although it does feel a bit less 'vanilla' than the other things I've mentioned.

My relationship to kissing has been an evolving one - at least in terms of male partners. For many years it wasn't something I particularly enjoyed. I'd only kiss reluctantly if I felt really pressured into it, or if I felt obligated to someone who had shown me a really good time. And being in relationships with women throughout all of this, I convinced myself that as long as I reserved that one intimate act for my actual female partners, it wasn't so bad that I was sucking cock and getting fucked behind their backs. Ironically, it was only after I had fully bought into the notion that if I don't make out with my hook-ups it's not cheating - it's just sex, that the idea of kissing anonymous strangers began to really turn me on. I had already kissed dozens of men, but I remember how thrilling the first time I went to the bathhouse after making the conscious decision to try to approach it with a fresh attitude. A white-haired bear arrived in my room and ended up being the first man I ever kissed willingly and enthusiastically. I got so into it that as we were laying together making out, all it took was for my cock to momentarily brush up against his belly and I spontaneously shot all over both of us.

I am a passionate pig as well.    My dad and brother used me just as a hole to deposit their cum, piss and spit.    Later I learned while some men are like them, others like to be intimate.   For me, if the tops would body attention I give it to them, I get my intimacy needs met as I am worshiping their cocks and bodies.   There is quite a bit of intimacy and passion as I am tongue bathing a hairy, sweaty, daddy bear.    Equally I experience quite a bit of sensual pleasure as my nipples are pinched, twisted, and bit.     I also receive sensual please as cum, sweat, and piss is rubbed into my body while I am fucked in a sling.    I don't need to cuddling and kissing from strangers or anonymous fucks, I get that from my husband and my fuck buddies.

On 1/12/2018 at 1:27 PM, barecubtop said:

I think there's a time and place for both.  For instance, I don't expect the kissing and body contact (intimacy) at a bathhouse or group situation.  But, with 1on1s, I would definitely prefer some intimacy in addition to just the lusty fucking.  Some of the best hookups I've had were ones where we got right to it with the lust factor, but with some kissing and touching as well.  Then after I unloaded in him and we laid there chatting for a bit (with or without cuddling), we started on round 2 and it was more of a "love-making" experience rather than just a fuck.  Round 3 would generally be more of a "fun" fuck at that point...comfy enough with each other to still make each other feel great but be a little silly/fun in the process.  

Having said that, most of my hookups are just lusty fuck and go situations.  :-(

See thats the thing,  i dont quite see it as love making. I actually think its sluttier to swap saliva and tongue kiss random guys at a bathhouse in addition to being bred/ fucked. Its a special kind of slutty feeling lol. I get what u mean tho. 

On 1/12/2018 at 3:52 PM, bredbiyou said:

From the beginning, I've always enjoyed sensual and affectionate things like letting my partners helping me undress, caressing, stroking, back rubs and massages. I'd even include rimming under the sensual category too, although it does feel a bit less 'vanilla' than the other things I've mentioned.

My relationship to kissing has been an evolving one - at least in terms of male partners. For many years it wasn't something I particularly enjoyed. I'd only kiss reluctantly if I felt really pressured into it, or if I felt obligated to someone who had shown me a really good time. And being in relationships with women throughout all of this, I convinced myself that as long as I reserved that one intimate act for my actual female partners, it wasn't so bad that I was sucking cock and getting fucked behind their backs. Ironically, it was only after I had fully bought into the notion that if I don't make out with my hook-ups it's not cheating - it's just sex, that the idea of kissing anonymous strangers began to really turn me on. I had already kissed dozens of men, but I remember how thrilling the first time I went to the bathhouse after making the conscious decision to try to approach it with a fresh attitude. A white-haired bear arrived in my room and ended up being the first man I ever kissed willingly and enthusiastically. I got so into it that as we were laying together making out, all it took was for my cock to momentarily brush up against his belly and I spontaneously shot all over both of us.

Same here man.  Kissing, especially anon guys and especially more than one at a time in a session has its own slutty feel to it. Definitely turns me on. 

On 1/12/2018 at 1:27 PM, barecubtop said:

I love the progression you talked about... wish I had a top like you!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By LoadMyHoleOAK
      For my second night in Berlin, I wanted to continue to push the barriers within me that sometimes stop me from being a total cumdump. My desire is to be a total whore who accepts any and all dick, but sometimes still find myself scared or nervous, and sometimes I find myself judging men on the basis of appearance.
      I decided to try some new places in Berlin and be an open receptacle to all.  First I went to Mutschmanns.  After getting a drink, I walked around the basement play space.  The crowd wasn't huge, as there were only 10 to 15 men in attendance.  Still it seemed more promising than my last trip to Berlin.  On that occasion I had also visited Mutschmanns, but the place had been dead.  On the hope the action would pick-up, I decided to stay while give the place another chance.  I checked my clothes and went back downstairs wearing only my jock.  For a while nothing seem to be happening.  A few bottoms were present, and each man was advertising his hole, but none of the tops seemed to be interested in taking advantage of any of us.  Finally in the area near the slings, there was a skinny and very hairy top who had pulled his cock out of his jeans.  He wasn’t very muscular and had a potbelly that was covered by the hair that was all over the upper part of his body.  I wasn’t really attracted to him and I hadn’t gotten to the point where the desire for dick to be in my hole had taken over me yet.  However, I did want to rid myself of any lingering form of repression that I may have felt, and to accept my role as a cumdump bottom.
      I approached him, took his slender dick in my hand, stroked it, and swallowed it down my mouth until it got hard. Then I bent over, spread my cheeks, and backed up onto his dick. Once he was in, the cumwhore within me began to take over.  I knew I just wanted to take dick for the rest of the night. It just felt so good to have that dick inside of my hole.  He was rather a slow rhythmic thruster who continue this pace for quite a long time.  At times I was uncertain about whether he would actually unload in my ass, but finally he increased his tempo little bit and unloaded in me.
      I walked around a bit but little still was happening to my disappointment.  I did get one more load from an American visitor to Berlin.  Ironically the guy who has fucked me earlier turned out to be his partner.  So at the start of the night I had two American loads but no German.
      I continued to bar hop for a bit with mixed results.  A couple of the bars that had back rooms that were empty or nothing happened.  I headed over to Scheune which had a downstairs basement play space where I found a fair number of men walking around.  Deciding again to push my boundaries, I stripped off my clothes, put them in a corner and climbed into the sling. There had been a husky German guy standing nearby who was watching me do this and I just knew that he would come over and use my hole.  Once I was in the position, he immediately came over to thrust his short but thick cock up my hole.  He continued to thrust and then absolutely pounded my hole, cumming rather rapidly.  He was followed by another guy who explored my hole for a bit but didn’t end up coming.
      At this point I decided to head over to the Bull Bar because the Bull is a sure bet for a cumdump like me.  I especially love the Bull because men just go there to fuck in its dirty, seedy backroom.  That and the men seldom use condoms.  And sure enough, the Bull didn’t disappoint.  I was used and loaded by several men in rapid order. There was a tall, attractive, blonde haired Englishman who had been watching me get used.  I had checked  him out and liked his height and huskiness.  He felt up and explored my hole with his fingers, but then walked away several times, so I wasn’t completely sure if he was interested. 
      We started to talk and I was excited to learn that he was definitely interested.  He liked watching me get barebacked and loaded but didn’t want to do bare himself.  He explained that he had a partner at home and PrEP was not readily available in England.  While fucking with a condom is not my favorite, obviously, but I also don’t have a no condom policy, so this guy wasn't out of question.
      He fucked me while wearing a condom, came, and then we split.  After another guy shot his load into my ass, I connected again with the 'condom only' guy.  He felt my cummy ass, and slid his his solid seven and a half inches against my hole, explaining how much he liked raw sex.  He also asked if I was on PrEP.  I replied I was on medication, meaning my medication for HIV. 
      He entered my hole saying “Well, since you're on PrEP," and proceeded to fuck me much more intensely and longer than the first time, exploring my sloppy hole as I moaned in pleasure.  Several times I climaxed as he pounded me mercilessly, only then to slow his tempo to delay his orgasm.  Finally he thrust more forcefully, holding onto my shoulders as his cock pulsated jets of sperm deep in my hole.  We kissed and talked for a bit more before saying goodbye.
      The next day I felt a mixture of pleasure and guilt.  I’m not on PrEP but am Poz, undetectable, on meds.  Was it wrong I stealth fucked the British top?

• By Dutchdelight

Travelling 🔥Dutch power bottom cum dump, that loves ALL cocks ....taking Seed AGAIN. In a NEW location. This time a totally private dungeon close to Old Street Station. No entrance fee.

Wenn?? WEDNESDAY January 24th.
      Keep the date please and join this breeding party (again)

From approx 16.00-24.00 naked and in playroom to receive seed💦. I will be the only bottom.
      I want guys who want to unload down my silky bubble butt. Only come with 1 goal; to give me your load. This hole will be WET!! All sizes accepted and Well Hung +++ .
      Come  and go,  break from work or hang out and load me a few times. Very experienced at these, host parties regularly over Europe and USA and had some great 🐷🐷times there with lots of loads donated in my ass. Totally genuine.
      Hard cocks wanted. (Big) Loads wanted.  I want to take as many loads as I can . All loads might be tallyed on my ass with a marker. Address given the Day of the Party . Bring poppers if you like .🐷🐷

See also: www.dutchdelight.eu 
      ( share website with interested gays as much as possible please)

COME BREED DUTCH DELIGHT (again) in LONDON. January 24th!
    • By fatbbsub
      I am 52, chubby and gay bottom. Never used a rubber and no intention to start now.  I am seeking mature, masculine men for meeting in couples, threesomes, whatever.  I am into BB, bondage, rolepay, etc.  Looking to become more piggy.  WS, man smells, video, all excite me!
      Lanarkshire based, no ideas about travel/accommodating yet, just waiting to see what comes back (probably all bottoms lol).  PM or reply here

Bill
    • By Poz-Mcr
      Hi guys,
      I'm visiting Berlin between 24 February and 1 March 2018. I'll be staying in the Charlottenburg area and looking to have some fun while there.
      Any hot local guys want to show me round and/or play? I'm vers although with slight preference to bottoming, but either way I hate wasting cum, no pull-outs!
    • By LoadMyHoleOAK
      I was lucky enough to travel to Berlin over the Thanksgiving week. Berlin has become my favorite city in the world because it’s so easy to be a cumdump there. There so many opportunities and places to go to. I was determined to get as much dick and loads as I could.
      I had purchased a ticket to the bio hazard party which was being on Friday night.  It was a party for poz man only.  It didn’t disappoint. There were all kinds of men there and all types and they were all willing to play and fuck. Within five minutes of checking my clothes, I had a nice German dick up my ass. From there I spent the next two to three hours going from dick to dick and collecting loads along the way.  By 1:30 when I decided to leave, I’d had about 15 men fuck me and collected about eight loads.
      One guy in particular intrigued me. He was short with a fit body and a disheveled ZZ Top beard that seem to fit him. When I first arrived, he was going from ass to ass but then later on I noticed that he was spending quite a bit of a time with each bottom. He was an explorer of each bottom's hole, each of whom moaned in pleasure. Periodically in between my fucks, I checked on him and watch him fuck some other lucky bottom for a while. I also wanted him to know that I was interested. 
      Finally on the fuck benches, my turn came. He had just finished up with another bottom and observed me looking, and he flipped me right over. His cock wasn’t huge, slender and probably within the average range but his use of it took me to another level! Once he entered, he just started exploring every inch of my hole with his cock. He stretched my hole and moved me in many positions to accommodate his desire and his needs. The intensity of feelings in my hole was overwhelming! Never experienced anything like it!  I hate to admit but after 25 to 30 minutes, I needed a break. I would’ve loved to of taken his load but I just couldn’t handle it anymore. I was in sensory overload. I was disappointed with myself afterwards and still am now.
      I left bio hazard and headed over to the Bull ready for more action and more loads in my ass. That night the Bull certainly didn’t disappoint. I stripped down to my jock and went into the dark room. I hadn’t even done a turn around the room before some guy had pushed me over to the wall and started using my hole. Once in the position he thrust away at a nice regular rate until he unloaded in me. He was rapidly followed by nine other guys. I just bent over the fuck bench and didn’t even look back as each guy used my hole. Not every top unloaded in me but I managed to get a good five or six loads out of it. Awesome! Greatest train I’ve ever had going! I hung around for a while and got a couple more loads out of the five or six additional guys that fucked me.
      By the time I left at five in the morning, my well used hole had accommodated at least 30+ guys that night. Just a great night to be a cum dump in Berlin!

Other #BBBH Sites…