fatbbsub

Glasgow and surrounds - mature BB group?

I am 52, chubby and gay bottom. Never used a rubber and no intention to start now.  I am seeking mature, masculine men for meeting in couples, threesomes, whatever.  I am into BB, bondage, rolepay, etc.  Looking to become more piggy.  WS, man smells, video, all excite me!

Lanarkshire based, no ideas about travel/accommodating yet, just waiting to see what comes back (probably all bottoms lol).  PM or reply here

Bill

Edited by fatbbsub
spelling

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Londonbear
      Today after working at a trade fair and getting zero trade, I got contacted by three guys, all who I have played with before, they came round one by one, thank god I am finally home!

1. Local black care worker with a tick 7" BCC, fucked me by pulling his cock out of his hospital uniform, eating my hole, pushing in and breeding me

2. Spanish guy, oral only, visiting London From Madrid, I gave him a full service deep throat blowjob, until he blew his load in my mouth, I then spat the load into a cup and syringed it into my ass

3. London based Spanish top with thick 8" fucked me using the last two loads of lube, sort a quick load, then fucked me really slowly and blew a second huge load into my ass.

• By Vhungrybutt
      I’m an ex army neg guy going to Buff at Mile End this Wednesday 24th January with a poz buddy who is going to use me and pass me around to whoever wants to give me their load. Absolutely no load will be refused.  If you’re there, don’t ask, just take. Force me  over and ram your dick in. 
    • By ChubbySubBottom
      I want to talk dirty and see if I can find some glory holes
    • By hihi07
      Looking for men to use me! Let me know!
    • By maiar
      I am visiting an island in the French Indies in Carribien. This cute black twink 18 yo wrote me on Grindr. His profile said he was top. I am 28, mostly top and if I ever bottom, it is for smaller cocks. I have actually never had  a younger partner (at least I don't think I did).
      Long story short. Neither of us could host. Yesterday, we ended on a beach where I sucked his rather large but very thick cock. He was leaking a lot of precum before he shot large load in my mouth. Note: bad idea, the sand gets everywhere.
      Today we chose a different place an abandoned building in the forest. I sucked him a little, he was a lot into nipple play, pinching me while I was sucking. Eventually, I turned around and leaned against a wall. He just spit on his cock and shoved it in. It was painful as fuck and I made him pull out. After couple of minutes we tried again and I managed to handle him. He fucked me softly, I told him he could be harder. He liked that and after a little while he shot it in me. The load was huge.
      After two hours, I am writing this down I still have the shot inside me.
      It was actually fun to bottom.

Other #BBBH Sites…