Hung Muscle Daddy's Cum Still Swirling in Me

muscledpigbttm

I had one of those days were productivity was seriously hindered by horniness.  I found myself constantly browsing Grindr and Scruff, and was woofed on the latter by a huge muscled hairy older guy with a big dick looking for a hole to breed after work.  Holy shit, I hadn't had a good lay in a while, so we agreed to meet.

I got to his hotel right after work, using his bathroom to get prepped.  The preparations took a little while, but when I stepped out of the bathroom, we immediately began an intense, wet make-out session.  Thinking to myself 'He must like to spit', I extended my tongue and sure enough he gave me a couple of big drips from him - mid kiss.  After a couple more slaps I went down to blow him.

His dick was really nice, thick and veiny, with a big head.  Oh, and it was really hard.  I sucked it all the way to the base and he pulled it out and showed me how he was lubricating a lot.

"Suck it," he ordered, which I did, deep-throating it again and again and again.  I pulled off his cock, pressuring it from the base up to his head, and a big ass drop of pre-cum welled-out.  Scooping the pre-cum  with my index finger, I slid the slick cum into my hole.  He gave me a sick horny look, forcing he to again choke on his big cock.

I blew him for several minutes, and then gestured for him to lay back on his bed.  When he was comfortable, I took a hit of poppers and went down on him some more, but blowing him was not enough.  I needed more, so crouching over his cock, I centered his head on my hole, and allowed his cock to slide into my hole.  His cock head entered my ass very slowly, as I worked my ass muscles, alternately giving it gentle squeezes, followed by relaxing and letting it go.  Holy shit.  Having all that man inside was the best feeling in the world.

I rode his cock for a while while leaning on his huge hairy pecs, squeezing them hard, working to remember the details of the experience for future reminiscences.  Initially we made out and I rode his cock, at which time I bounced up and down on his crotch, but at some point he took charge and fucked me as he wished:  he lifted me with ease, positioned me on my back, and placing my legs on his shoulders, he unceremoniously slid into my hole.  I had never before not have I since ever been fucked so hard.  He didn't, however, maintain a regular tempo, but used a rough pounding in which the entire purpose seemed to be that of plowing his cock into my ass.  I found myself groaning deeply, which seemed to motive him to intensify his thrusts.  

His hotel room had a couple of furniture pieces so we switched onto a big cushioned chair and, as I crouched on the chair on all fours, he drove his cock into my ass balls-deep, over and over.  Returning to the bed, he positioned me on my stomach, and lay on top of me, pounding away, but this time his grunts and moans were deeper, louder and rougher.  Sure enough, I could feel his shaft getting harder and harder, and when the loudest moan came I felt his stream push its way into my ass.  He fucking came a lot as he lay on my back for several minutes, shot after shot of cum blowing into my ass, most definitely more than the average orgasm, shooting cum into me, moaning and groaning.  I had also cum, but I focused on squeezing and releasing his dick, making sure every last fucking drop of cum was milked out of his balls and into my ass.

After the last drop of cum had made its way into my ass, his cock softened and slid out of my hole, at which time he remarked "I cum a lot, boy."

When I had caught my breath I thanked him for one of the best lays I had had in quite some time, dressed and left.

Untitledsargasdgs.jpg.08f3b563e63e8229300f6eaaf035820b.jpg

• Like 10
  • Upvote 9

• 2 weeks later...