TOPS: What should a bottom do when sucking cock?

Guest Cumhose

Wear nothing or a jock strap with some knee pads.

Head should be wet, loud and sloppy! Spit on my dick! Take it down your throat and be a good bitch while I fuck it!

I don't like it to be too loose. You gotta grip my dick with your lips!

I love rapid, shallow sucks on my cock head alternating with slower long sucks down my entire shaft.  

Then I'll grab your head and fuck your mouth while busting a nut down your throat and leave it in for you to clean it off completely.

Oh, and don't forget to gently massage, pull on, lick and suck on my balls while you're at it ;) 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

My personal response, but other tops might feel differently....

I agree with @upptheebutt69 that it shouldn't be too loose. 

If you're on your knees, or in a position where you don't have to support yourself, put your hands on me - my legs, my chest, my arms.  The more body contact, the hotter it can be for me.

If you like my cock, it's size, it's taste...tell me when you come up for air.  Everyone likes to be told they're special. ;-)  I will probably return the gesture with a compliment on your mouth or body. BUT...don't talk too much, you're there to do a job for me.  Let me know you're enjoying it by moaning or gently squeezing whatever part of my body you're holding onto, etc...

Unless we've set it up as a quickie blow and go, take off your shirt at least...so I can touch you, maybe play with your nips, maybe lean forward and lick your neck while you suck, etc...and let me know if what I'm doing is something you like, by moaning or saying "I like my nips played with."  Fully nude is hot too, of course, as is a jockstrap (especially if there's any chance you might want to turn around and take it up your ass after you suck for awhile). 

I don't generally get into being deep-throated - it does nothing for me.  Same with only attention to the head of my cock - it's sensitive there, guys.  I prefer you take me fully into your mouth, use your tongue, get it wet, and suck in and out at a medium/varying pace.  If I moan, take that as a cue that I like whatever you're doing at that particular moment and continue doing it.   There was one guy I used to suck that I knew exactly what to do to get him to cum...a certain amount of tongue pressure to use on his cock while I sucked. 

Swallow my load and be attentive to my sensitivity as you lick me clean.  If you like the taste/size of my load, tell me. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Guest Memphian

Different tops like it different ways.  That's why if it's a planned hookup I like to ask him his preferences before we meet.  What does he want me to wear, if anything?  Does he like his balls played with or sucked?  Does he want it fast or slow?  Where does he want to cum?  My mouth, face, etc.?

• 1 year later...

Never ask tops what they want lol. They don't know how to give advice on being a bottom because its not their job to do that. It'll ruin the mood for them to explain to you how you should suck their cocks. Its like having a bottom tell a top how to be a top when its common knowledge bottoms (like me) just want to be taken and be made into his bitch! As you can see, asking tops what bottoms should do with cocks in their mouts will give you generic stuff like "suck my dick with tons of spit" and terrible advice from versatiles who don't like deepthroat. So don't listen to that versatile lol. Learn to deepthroat, stop your gag reflexes and talk to bottoms who are legit fem/sissy whether cd hybrid or not. Why? Cause we know how to suck cock and are never looked at as "welp here's one." 

So again....you're the bottom! You're either going to be an unfortunate bottom faggot, or more of a femme bottom with a purpose. Tops will tell you what they want, how they want it, and depending on what you are, you can always tease them to want more from you. Since you asked tops what they want instead of just knowing what to do and go find cock in a gloryhole or somewhere else, find another top who is also a first-timer. A cock that is attached to pro-top who cruises around knowing what he wants has a load that's too precious to waste! It starts brewing in his ballsack kinda thick and creamy but when stimulated with the right edging (prolonging) techniques, his load will have more cum that's thicker and warmer. So before you get to that stage of advanced cock techniques for men who have a week's worth of load that you want to completely show off to, start with an equal inexperienced top. Unfortunately for you, there's hardly any active m4m NSA classified sites like the legendary CL, so you might have to do the 'gay dating app' route lol. That will hinder your growth like no other if you're craving cock

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Breath

start by kissing the head and show how much him is eager and in love with that cock

lick the shaft and make it wet

start sucking avoiding teeth

use your tongue at all times, licking the shaft, touching the base and licking the pisshole. Tongue is so important to use. Tongue tongue tongue

take it as deep as possible and open your throat

never touch yourself and focus on your top’s dick only

look into his eyes

moan loudly like a bitch on heat. Sounds doubles the sexual effect 

Always thank him for letting you sucking his cock and ask him to let you suck him more using PLEASE with poppy eyes 

when he is close, take the cock out of your mouth and munch on his balls one by one or both together

get back kissing his cock and taking it deep 

suck like you are sucking a lollypop. Many guys just pop it in and out of the mouth. No no no, suck it bitch like you mean it. 

Play with his ass cheeks squeezing them and massaging them

show passion and hungriness

read his reactions and signs to see whats really pleasuring him every time you make a move or trick on his cock. 

be ready to swallow when he cums.   

Edited by CA-master
  • Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

When I suck, I keep it clean, not sloppy. I make sure to take as much of his cock down my throat as I can. I take to the time to lick, kiss and suck on his shaft and the same with the tip. My free hand fondling his balls and grabbing his ass. And when he cums I wrap my lips tightly around the head, suck hard and make sure to use a lot of tongue. Never had a complaint.

• 4 years later...
On 1/13/2018 at 11:42 AM, barecubtop said:

If you like my cock, it's size, it's taste...tell me when you come up for air. If you like the taste/size of my load, tell me. 

I do, I do, I'm sure I sure it tastes great and if I ever get to taste a load I will. 😃

I might be a little different. If it’s not a quick suck, swallow, than bolt situation, than I enjoy being made to feel special. You should be completely nude so you are present as vulnerable.

Tell me what a thirsty slut you are, as you lick my pits and gently nibble on my nipples. As I grab your head and force it down to my crotch, moan and let me know you are grateful for the opportunity to service me. At first, I want to hear you breathing in my musky smell through your nose. Than I like to have my crotch licked all over. When you lick the head of my cock, put the head into your mouth and apply strong suction, like trying to drink a thick milkshake through a straw. Than suck on my balls and under them to my ass, all the while you make noise to let me know you are enjoying the opportunity I have given you. 

When it comes to activity sucking my fat rod, I like it a little rough with hard suction and light teeth gliding up and down. I want to feel like you are a vacuum trying to coax the cum from my balls. I enjoy being deep throated because most guys can’t. When sucking on the head, move your tongue around for added pleasure. Once you get me close, I will most likely grab your head and thrust as deep as I can; skull fuck. After I cum and you swallow, you should keep sucking gently, savoring the man juice I blessed you with. Suck gently at first, until I get accustomed to the added sensitivity. Once I am hard again, repeated as before. Keep sucking until I pull you off my cock. 

I once had a guy suck three loads in a row out of me. It took a while, so be prepared for your jaw to ache. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

The cock sucker should kneel between my wide-spread legs while I'm sitting.  He should use his mouth, not his hand since I want a blowjob, not a handjob.  He should suck my cock slow and easy, using just lips and tongue, making sucking sounds while getting my cock nice and wet.  He should be verbal, telling me how much that he loves sucking my cock and how he loves it.  When I'm getting close he should keep my cock in his mouth and when I'm cumming he needs yo start sucking it and not stop until I say okay.  Then he swallows and thanks me.  Sometimes I like to make a video of the action so he should enjoy performing, giving a good show.