SubmissiveBottom

TOPS: What should a bottom do when sucking cock?

Wear nothing or a jock strap with some knee pads.

Head should be wet, loud and sloppy! Spit on my dick! Take it down your throat and be a good bitch while I fuck it!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hey Top Guys, this is a great question.  Sure would appreciate seeing replies!!

I don't like it to be too loose. You gotta grip my dick with your lips!

I love rapid, shallow sucks on my cock head alternating with slower long sucks down my entire shaft.  

Then I'll grab your head and fuck your mouth while busting a nut down your throat and leave it in for you to clean it off completely.

Oh, and don't forget to gently massage, pull on, lick and suck on my balls while you're at it ;) 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

My personal response, but other tops might feel differently....

I agree with @upptheebutt69 that it shouldn't be too loose. 

If you're on your knees, or in a position where you don't have to support yourself, put your hands on me - my legs, my chest, my arms.  The more body contact, the hotter it can be for me.

If you like my cock, it's size, it's taste...tell me when you come up for air.  Everyone likes to be told they're special. ;-)  I will probably return the gesture with a compliment on your mouth or body. BUT...don't talk too much, you're there to do a job for me.  Let me know you're enjoying it by moaning or gently squeezing whatever part of my body you're holding onto, etc...

Unless we've set it up as a quickie blow and go, take off your shirt at least...so I can touch you, maybe play with your nips, maybe lean forward and lick your neck while you suck, etc...and let me know if what I'm doing is something you like, by moaning or saying "I like my nips played with."  Fully nude is hot too, of course, as is a jockstrap (especially if there's any chance you might want to turn around and take it up your ass after you suck for awhile). 

I don't generally get into being deep-throated - it does nothing for me.  Same with only attention to the head of my cock - it's sensitive there, guys.  I prefer you take me fully into your mouth, use your tongue, get it wet, and suck in and out at a medium/varying pace.  If I moan, take that as a cue that I like whatever you're doing at that particular moment and continue doing it.   There was one guy I used to suck that I knew exactly what to do to get him to cum...a certain amount of tongue pressure to use on his cock while I sucked. 

Swallow my load and be attentive to my sensitivity as you lick me clean.  If you like the taste/size of my load, tell me. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I like wet, hungry mouth and tongue work, licking my balls and inner thighs, scratching his face into my hairy pubes. I like my suckers to switch sometimes to my nipples and pits, my feet are of course also always available 👅👅👅👅.

• Like 1

Different tops like it different ways.  That's why if it's a planned hookup I like to ask him his preferences before we meet.  What does he want me to wear, if anything?  Does he like his balls played with or sucked?  Does he want it fast or slow?  Where does he want to cum?  My mouth, face, etc.?