Do you clean cock?

Ozpig

An incident in a backroom last night took me aback a bit and made me wonder - how many bottoms clean their tops cock after they have finished breeding them? Last night I hot the backroom hoping to have four or five loads pumped into me. After load No 2 the top pulled out an I instinctively turned around and knelt down to clean his cock and balls for him. He pushed my face rather aggressively that it send me back onto my haunches and he said "get out of that you filthy fucking slut." and walked out of the darkroom. I always clean my tops cocks after they have bred me - it was how my ex taught me to treat tps who were good enough to give me their stick and seed. I usually find it turns tops on and shows the bottoms appreciation and cumdump qualities?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Ozpig,

98% of the time tops will be happy and grateful that you, as a bottom, cleaned off their cummy cocks. 2% are total ingrates! Consider it a 1 off! Continue doing what you do best! Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I don't want to get my cock cleaned after having bred a hole. When I go home at the end of the night I want to have the  juices of all the asses I've fucked on my cock and hopefully a lot of cum from other BB top fellows. 

I don't see why that should be ungrateful. Bottoms want to go home with as many loads as possible in their butts. Why shouldn't tops have their trophy in form of a filthy cock? 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Styrodur said:

I don't want to get my cock cleaned after having bred a hole. When I go home at the end of the night I want to have the  juices of all the asses I've fucked on my cock and hopefully a lot of cum from other BB top fellows. 

I don't see why that should be ungrateful. Bottoms want to go home with as many loads as possible in their butts. Why shouldn't tops have their trophy in form of a filthy cock? 

It is good to get home and have the ass juices of many guys on your dick; and also the cum of many others. That's why I love fucking well filled holes.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

There is something intoxicating about the mixture of ass juice, cum and jizz that makes cleaning a cock one a delightful dessert after the main course of getting my ass pounded. I cannot imagine passing on that finishing touch after a great fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1