Do you clean cock?

Ozpig

5 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

If I know ahead of time a guy is too squeamish to do ass to mouth, I won't bother to fuck him.

My kind of top.  I was trained to clean the cock that went into me, so it is just ingrained behavior

• Upvote 1

Ueah i always want to take the tops cock in my mouth after hes bred me, not just to clean it for him but i also love to taste his cum and my ass on his dick and to show hom how much i loke his cock and cum and to thank him for breeding my ass and also to show how much of a cock slut i am

• Upvote 1

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:28 PM, goodblkdicknass said:

How about cleaning a dick that was fucking another btm.

I do that too I always had to clean my ex after he had fucked a stray bottom

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest faggot hole

Of course i clean the cock that has fucked me.  It is a sign of respect and appreciation that i was taught at an early age.  Beside, the taste of cum, ass slime and sweat is delicious.

I usually do, but some guys just fuck and run, but most of the time they still want some sucking and licking before they go completely soft. In the end though it's up to them, but I do feel it's my job.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't necessarily expect a bottom to clean my dick after I cum inside his ass, but it is a great treat when he does.  And I find more and more do.  

And if he was especially hot, I might rim his fucked hole a little to show how much I liked it, lol.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, upptheebutt69 said:

Love getting cleaned off! Usually keeps me rock hard and then I can shove my dick right back inside their now cum-lubed hole!

I would love to clean your cock after you bred me! Keep it hard and breed me again! 

Hell yes I do!  

And the somewhat more thought out response.  I don't think I've ever had a top fuck me who didn't like me to suck them after.  I love the taste of cummy cock and they always seem to love the attention.  

Whilst I guess it is true that you can't always please everyone on every occasion; it is clear from the responses here that most tops like it and most of us bottoms want to do it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1