Do you clean cock?

Ozpig

Guest FriendlyBottom

I guess I'm a member of the (mostly) silent minority on this topic...

I don't "clean" a top's cock after I get fucked.  In general, I avoid taking in my mouth a cock that's just been pulled out of my ass.  I have zero interest in a cock that's just come out of somebody else's ass.

Now, having said that, I do love to eat (the right man's) ass.  And there have a handful of memorable guys whose cocks have found their way into my mouth after coming out of my ass.  But in all cases, I wasn't going down on the guy in order to "clean" cock -- I was just so turned on by him and the hot fuck he just gave me (or was in the midst of giving to me), that I wanted to get on my knees to continue to worship his wonderful cock.  And there was one ex-fuckbuddy (a multi-cumming top) who, graciously, upon my request, once pulled his cum-slicked cock out my ass after he deposited load #2 so I could suck some of his cum off his cock before he fucked load #3 into me.  Again, I wasn't in the mindset that I was "cleaning" his cock, I was (a) really into this guy and (b) felt really comfortable with him and was confident that he would allow me to get "piggy" like this (totally out of the norm for me) and (c) at that point he had been fucking and breeding me pretty regularly for a few years and I had never tasted his cum (because he always came in my ass).

And I guess I just run into different sorts of guys than some others on this board.  I have never run into a top who expected me to "clean" his cock after fucking me.  One guy asked me if I wanted to (and I politely declined and he was fine with it).  Only a handful of guys have ever tried to go ATM with me during a fuck session and I told them "Nah.  I don't do ATM" and they were cool with it.  (In one case, one of these guys was among those memorable exceptions I mentioned above and five minutes later, his cock was in my mouth and I really enjoyed the taste of my ass on him!)

I guess my general mindset is the following:  I'm a bottom because I enjoy the sensation of cock in my ass and I enjoy pleasing a man by sharing my hole with him and catching his cum.  I don't view myself as subservient to him and I'm not submissive in nature and condescenscion and denigration are things I don't tolerate or enjoy.  I don't feel I "owe it" to a top to clean his cock.  My warm, tight, clean hole and a polite "thank you" afterwards are adequate appreciation.

That's me and that's how I roll...

Guest Bearman

I love to clean the cock of the top that has just filled my hole with his load.I consider it a privilege. never had a top refuse and from time to time got myself a repeat fucking.

On 1/15/2018 at 2:22 PM, FelchingPisser said:

If I know ahead of time a guy is too squeamish to do ass to mouth, I won't bother to fuck him.

If ever in OKC gladly be fucked and breed by you. Usually a dirty hole so it is my obligation to perform Ass to Mouth after. Often poppered up "forced" but the more I do it the less "force" is needed (but always enjoyed) and poppers aren't even required (but enjoyed as well). OINK

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 3:55 PM, FriendlyBottom said:

I guess I'm a member of the (mostly) silent minority on this topic...

I don't "clean" a top's cock after I get fucked.  In general, I avoid taking in my mouth a cock that's just been pulled out of my ass.  I have zero interest in a cock that's just come out of somebody else's ass.

Now, having said that, I do love to eat (the right man's) ass.  And there have a handful of memorable guys whose cocks have found their way into my mouth after coming out of my ass.  But in all cases, I wasn't going down on the guy in order to "clean" cock -- I was just so turned on by him and the hot fuck he just gave me (or was in the midst of giving to me), that I wanted to get on my knees to continue to worship his wonderful cock.  And there was one ex-fuckbuddy (a multi-cumming top) who, graciously, upon my request, once pulled his cum-slicked cock out my ass after he deposited load #2 so I could suck some of his cum off his cock before he fucked load #3 into me.  Again, I wasn't in the mindset that I was "cleaning" his cock, I was (a) really into this guy and (b) felt really comfortable with him and was confident that he would allow me to get "piggy" like this (totally out of the norm for me) and (c) at that point he had been fucking and breeding me pretty regularly for a few years and I had never tasted his cum (because he always came in my ass).

And I guess I just run into different sorts of guys than some others on this board.  I have never run into a top who expected me to "clean" his cock after fucking me.  One guy asked me if I wanted to (and I politely declined and he was fine with it).  Only a handful of guys have ever tried to go ATM with me during a fuck session and I told them "Nah.  I don't do ATM" and they were cool with it.  (In one case, one of these guys was among those memorable exceptions I mentioned above and five minutes later, his cock was in my mouth and I really enjoyed the taste of my ass on him!)

I guess my general mindset is the following:  I'm a bottom because I enjoy the sensation of cock in my ass and I enjoy pleasing a man by sharing my hole with him and catching his cum.  I don't view myself as subservient to him and I'm not submissive in nature and condescenscion and denigration are things I don't tolerate or enjoy.  I don't feel I "owe it" to a top to clean his cock.  My warm, tight, clean hole and a polite "thank you" afterwards are adequate appreciation.

That's me and that's how I roll...

I kinda used to think much the same, then came to the realization that if I expect the TOP to eat my hole then I should be comfortable cleaning off his cock that has come out of my properly cleaned hole.

I'm pretty particular about being clean when I bottom.  I also tend to self-juice once I start playing with my hole which can make for a wet, hole, which some tops like.  Once a few of them have seeded me, I fully expect and relish the idea of slurping on the cock(s) that just worked those loads up into a frothy mess.  LOVE LOVE LOVE it! 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, phukhole said:

I'm pretty particular about being clean when I bottom.  I also tend to self-juice once I start playing with my hole which can make for a wet, hole, which some tops like.  Once a few of them have seeded me, I fully expect and relish the idea of slurping on the cock(s) that just worked those loads up into a frothy mess.  LOVE LOVE LOVE it! 

Me too nothing nicer than a mixture of different seed that has been fucked into a frothy batter on a top's cock. I too just love it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2018 at 8:41 PM, fucknfeedme said:

Fuck yea - I always turn and clean the cock that has just fucked me.  I think its the right thing to do as a bottom.

Yes, me too.  Especially if it wasn’t clean.  I am into scst, but clean it in respect gor the top to go away clean.  

On 1/13/2018 at 3:59 AM, Styrodur said:

I don't want to get my cock cleaned after having bred a hole. When I go home at the end of the night I want to have the  juices of all the asses I've fucked on my cock and hopefully a lot of cum from other BB top fellows. 

I don't see why that should be ungrateful. Bottoms want to go home with as many loads as possible in their butts. Why shouldn't tops have their trophy in form of a filthy cock? 

Fair enough!

On 2/14/2018 at 6:54 PM, badjamie said:

It is my duty to clean my Top's cock. He shouldn't have to stuff his cummy, slimy dick back in his pants. If I didn't clean myself out well enough before hand, it's my problem to deal with!

Exactly my thoughts

• Like 1

On 1/13/2018 at 3:16 AM, Ozpig said:

An incident in a backroom last night took me aback a bit and made me wonder - how many bottoms clean their tops cock after they have finished breeding them? Last night I hot the backroom hoping to have four or five loads pumped into me. After load No 2 the top pulled out an I instinctively turned around and knelt down to clean his cock and balls for him. He pushed my face rather aggressively that it send me back onto my haunches and he said "get out of that you filthy fucking slut." and walked out of the darkroom. I always clean my tops cocks after they have bred me - it was how my ex taught me to treat tps who were good enough to give me their stick and seed. I usually find it turns tops on and shows the bottoms appreciation and cumdump qualities?

Not many guys do, I always do where the Top allows me!!! Only a true bottom that knows he is there for the tops use only will know to do this....its not taught its intstinct