Do you clean cock?

Ozpig

Guest cockcumwhore

I always like to clean my tops and i like to do it before yhey fuck me so i can get the taste of cum and ass from tge bottoms before me.

But if a top wants to savour all that too its his prerogative and should be respected. 

Guest takingdeepanal
3 hours ago, stevelovesfucking said:

speaking as a top I think i's quite proper for the bottom to clean your cock; the last several guys I've barebacked have done so, they get the last slurps of cum and some bum juice into their mouths, which is what they want ...

Speaking as a bottom (and I hope I have your permission to!), I hope I get to do this VERY soon.

Guest SEPaBBGuy
16 hours ago, stevelovesfucking said:

speaking as a top I think i's quite proper for the bottom to clean your cock; the last several guys I've barebacked have done so, they get the last slurps of cum and some bum juice into their mouths, which is what they want ...

Yes, love sucking a cock that has just cum in my ass...cum and bum juice - sexy and HOT

Guest SEPaBBGuy
4 minutes ago, risred1 said:

Poz Tops get off and often will get hard again when one ATM's their cock. I also get off on doing it. 

Especially cleaning a cock that has just shot a toxic load in my ass.