Do you clean cock?

Ozpig

1 hour ago, craig1955 said:

There is something intoxicating about the mixture of ass juice, cum and jizz that makes cleaning a cock one a delightful dessert after the main course of getting my ass pounded. I cannot imagine passing on that finishing touch after a great fuck.

Well said. Couldn’t agree more ?

3 hours ago, goodblkdicknass said:

How about cleaning a dick that was fucking another btm.

Fuck yes!  That mix of juices is even better than what comes out of your own spunked up ass.  I get rock hard every time i get to clean someone else cum and ass juice off a dick.   But then again I have been known to get off sucking the juice out of a cumdumps ass too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Of course I clean a Man's cock after he fucks me. The flavor of his cum mixed with my assjuice is intoxicating! Plus I believe it is the right and polite thing to do. Most Tops who have fucked me love it when I clean their cocks. I have had a couple guys be surprised at first and then totally get into it as I am cleaning them. And like @HotSeed said...it sometimes ends up getting me fucked again and another hot load deposited deep in my fag cunt! That is always the best!

I had a similar experience myself. Hooked up with an older guy in Vegas. Went back to his hotel to fuck. The whole time, he spoke some pretty vile, homophobic things to me. He called me a faggot, said how much he likes raping faggots and shootng his loads in them, how I was lower than a female whore because I like taking it from other men which was unnatural. I just figured he liked being verbally dom, and most of the shit he said really turned me on, anyway. 

After he was done shootng his load in me, I turned to clean his cock with my tongue. He slapped my face and pushed me back. He kept up the talk, but the tone changed. It went from sexy to hate filled. He called me a Sodomite and sinner, that I was going to hell for accepting the loins and seed of another man. He told me to get out of his sight and kicked me in my butt. I pretty much grabbed my shit and scrambled out, getting dressed outside his door. I heard him wailing for forgiveness in his room as I walked away.

I figured he was some ultra-religious Jesus freak who was deep in the closet. I actually felt sorry for he dude. He wasn't bad looking, nice size dick that was pretty long, stayed very hard the whole time even though he looked to be in his 50s. I thought to myself, for that hour we fucked, he could really be himself. He could truly enjoy being how God really made him, not some wacko's interpretation of a book. I could've still been in there, sucking him off, getting him hard again for round two, letting him enjoy being a gay man instead of the notion of pretending to be hetero. So sad that he can't be who he really is and enjoy sex how he wants it.

I enjoy sucking a dick clean after being bred for a couple of reasons. 1. The taste is hot, plus, 2. I get to see that he actually nutted when I can squeeze and lick the “leftovers” out of his rod. 3. Lastly, which I can understand some guys don’t like, it’s sensitive so the sucking might lead to a load of piss, which I’ve been lucky to get a few times. ;-)

• Like 2

Guest btchbyl

I never do it but the dude can keep his dick up my ass 4 as long as he wants after he loads my butt with as many loads of jizz as he wants 2 pump out. ill even milk it with my hole til his balls are completely drained up my ass. fair enough trade 4 not doing ass 2 mouth. I don't suck dick anyway.

I personally love to turn and clean off the tops cock after he's cum in me. I find the vast majority of the tops find that really hot. But, I have found a few that don't want me to. But, I can understand if they want the smell of their cum and maybe some other top's cum on their dicks later. Just have to play it by ear and not be offended if they don't want their dicks cleaned. It's all good. 

• Like 1

I always clean the cock that fucked me.  My husband used to freak out at first.  He thought it was dirty, and you could get sick from it.   I told him I always douche my ass before we fuck and even if I did not, it would teach me a lesson to keep my hole clean in case a top wants to fuck me.   He finally realized I would not stop trying to clean any cock that went into me and started to enjoy it.    I have cleaned cocks of tops I was with if they went into another bottom, especially since the same cock was bound to end up in me anyway.

Edited by bjbottom