Has anyone started a tally thread for 2018, or are we going to keep rolling with this one? I didn't keep count in 2017, but I got my first 4 loads of the new year at the bathhouse today.

Edited by drscorpio
Split this off into the new thread
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Once again, I am offering free of charge to anyone who would like a monthly and yearly summary Excel spread sheet to keep track of all your fucks for the year.  Contact me privately if you would like a copy.  The spread sheet is easy to use.  It is based on your responding to column headings.  If your response is "yes", then, you put a "1" in that column on the line.  If your response is "no", then, leave it blank.  Every column is automatically calculated after each entry and all monthly totals are carried to a yearly summary.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest rawbro

Finally took my first load of 2018. Met a guy off MH (finally! NYC MH is very picky even though I think I'm pretty hot) anyway dude was horse hung and pounded my hole non stop til he dumped the load in my hole, im still sore.

On 1/17/2018 at 9:29 PM, travelingbi said:

9 loads in my ass and 10 loads down my throat so far this year. 
I use the free Tally Counter app from the Google Play App Store on my phone to keep track

As of today I've taken 21 loads in my ass. And 20 loads down my throat. That's not counting cocks that didn't feed me seed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

during 2017 I have kept track of how all the loads I've taken.. but I reset the counter every month and I ave lost the final numbers.. Anyway they were not important because I started only late, during the winter time. This year I reset the counter on 1th January and I am keeping track of how many different guys I met, loads swallowed, loads dumped in my ass... piss swallowed and how many full orgasms I reached.

So far I have been the slut of 46 different tops, for a total of 40 loads dumped in my ass, 41 swallowed, 3 full bladder piss drunk til the last drop, I have been fisted 3 times and I had 3 orgasms when not locked in chastity. wish me good luck, tonight there is a BDSM party...

• Upvote 1