Guest ohyoudo

Only about 25 loads so far this year, married and have to sneak around so I think it's a pretty good pace. Wish I could step it up. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dutchdelight

Only can take loads when travelling or during working hours when not. Luckilly beginning of the year always a lot of travel. 

Hosted allready 4 of my Dutch Delights Loads Challenges so far.

2x Frankfurt: 16 and 23 loads

1x Paris: 17 loads

1x London: 54 loads

combined with loads taken in Bathhouses, bars and cinemas now at 232 loads till end of March.

loads challenges scheduled:

11-4 Den Bosch NL

18-4 Antwerp BE

23-4: Koln Ge

20-5: Las Vegas -NV USA

last one has to be my biggest ever!!! Want to organise this semi professionally and act like Ryancummings, Dawson or the star in a 1000 loads challenge. See my other post for the help I need to set this up. If this works I will definately go over 100o this year!!

Please hit me up if you’re interested to participate on May 20th!! LAS VEGAS, or if you can help arranging.

Dutch, Belgium, German. London and Paris based Tops, please HMU as well. Often in your region!

15 hours ago, Dutchdelight said:

11-4 Den Bosch NL

18-4 Antwerp BE

last one has to be my biggest ever!!! Want to organise this semi professionally and act like Ryancummings, Dawson or the star in a 1000 loads challenge. See my other post for the help I need to set this up. If this works I will definately go over 100o this year!!

Please hit me up if you’re interested to participate on May 20th!! LAS VEGAS, or if you can help arranging.

Dutch, Belgium, German. London and Paris based Tops, please HMU as well. Often in your region!

where in Den Bosch? How can you organize such a event? I would like to receive suggestions from you to do the same!!!

On 4/5/2018 at 9:11 AM, GaBottom said:

Year to date: 46 cocks, 47 loads taken. Started PrEP in December and have become a total cumslut.  I love being a piggy bottom.  

I should clarify that the load count is only loads in my mancunt. I’ve swallowed perhaps a dozen or so loads, but I prefer the cum to be deposited deep in my pussy. 

On 4/5/2018 at 5:09 PM, Dutchdelight said:

Only can take loads when travelling or during working hours when not. Luckilly beginning of the year always a lot of travel. 

Hosted allready 4 of my Dutch Delights Loads Challenges so far.

2x Frankfurt: 16 and 23 loads

1x Paris: 17 loads

1x London: 54 loads

combined with loads taken in Bathhouses, bars and cinemas now at 232 loads till end of March.

loads challenges scheduled:

11-4 Den Bosch NL

18-4 Antwerp BE

232 loads in 3 months! :o That's the definition of a true whore. I'm 28 and I that's the amount of loads I have given in my whole life. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Dutchdelight

April started of slowly but Went to a gay cinema last monday where I totally stripped off. Was the first in so could hide my belongings and turned a couch around. Bent over it with my ass to the door so guys could watch the screen whilst pounding me.mouth open to receive on the other side. Blindfolded off course. 

From 12.00 till 16.00 I sucked about 15 guys of which 11 donated their load to swallow? Which I did. Simultanously I was pounded 8 times with 6 loads in me finally. 

This made up for the first week of April where I only received one. Count now: 239. Still counting ?.

please see my need for help regarding May 20th in Vegas!! 

Guest Dutchdelight

Last wednesday I booked a hotelroom in the Netherlands and pre invited a lot of tops to walk in and have fun. Waiting with door open, blindfolded, face up I was ready for easy anon breeding. As all who came fucked me whilst blindfolded I don’t know who entered my room.

I opened the door around 16.00 and stayed untill 21.00. In those hours I have been fucked by 12 guys. Some with amazing dicks. Unfortunally 2 of them used comdoms, but the shoot their loads on my asss. The other 10 did what O was there for. They shoot their loads in my ass. Real deep. Managed to keep them all inside! 

To date: 249 loads for 2018. Next walk in breeding challenge scheduled for 18-4 in Antwerp. See if Belgians can give me a lot of donations. Will have door open alln ight and will be on grindr and BBRT during opening times!

• 3 weeks later...

April was not stellar for load count or cock count, but had some great fucks!

YTD as of end of April:

52 cocks, 54 loads in my hole. Others for oral, but I’m not really counting those in my tally. I’d love to get a good gang bang train run on my hole and get my load count up by 10-15 in a single night. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cutedelicategay

I maintain a secret diary. Just write the name (only first name or nickname) age, cock size and a small stats description. Also include things like whether the sex included kissing sucking rimming etc and how many loads were given and where. Then I rate up to 5 stars depending on how I felt after the sex. 

2017 - 172 loads in my ass. 122 in mouth. 

2018 - So far 42 in ass. 27 in mouth.

Summer will see increase in loads.