Guest Dutchdelight

I saw my Last update was allready from April 10th. Time to make the new balance.

I do count all loads in the total number, but wil concentrate on my loadschallenges. Had various to date with varied result.  I will slit post in two. May activities will be in second post.

April 18th Ihad a stay over in Antwerp Belgium. As usually I booked a hotel whit doorcode, so free entance for horny tops. Due to late arrival I could only start around 9 p.m..  i send out the doorcode to the 25 guys who  had indicated before they wanted to fill me up. Besides that I called a FB in Antwerpen and give him the codes too. He told me to do nothing and he would arrange the rest of the donators. I should wear a blindfold, keep door open and wait. Obviously I did. To make a long story short: from that moment till 0.30 a.m I had  19 guys in m y room. Fucked iintensively by the most leading to 16 loads in my ass. On the pther 3 I performed oral services and swallowed their loads!

Following stop was in Cologne, Germany on Monday April 23rd. Again I had pre-announced and 65 guys on the list of persons with interest.. upon arrival, shared aroomnumber with them immediately and opened my profile on grindr. Within 15 minutes I had the first dick sliding in my ass doing what he was supposed to do. As he wanted to stay for a second round I invited hi, to stay in my room but told him to organize more guys to come over. From my experience it’s better when guys know you genuine so help from a guy who actuall did his performance on you allways works. He agreed and started immediately texting his friends. 

I must say, it became a very rewarding night. Between 4 p.m and 10.30 p.m 27 guys have been in my room. Some insisted on packaging unfortunally. Those may fuck me offcourse, but as I find it a waste of the load, I ask the to come over my ass in stead of in the condom. In the end I received 19 fresh loads in my ass. These I count for the load count. I swallowed 3 loads and the remaining 5 loads where shot over my face (2) and over my ass (3). Luckilly the 3 loads on my ass have been pushed in by some other attandees.  

You wonder where the first guy is gone? Well actually he stayed the whole time and did NOT give me a second load. In stead he proposed to take me to a bar where he wanted to offer me as cumdump. I agreed on my conditions and off we went around 11 p.m. we went to an all night naked party and we ripped of pur cloothes. In the bar it was very dissappointing. Very little men. My guide had the same opinion and suggested to call it a night, but asked if I coul realize one of his fantasies before leaving. Asking what his fantasie was he told me he would love to pie over me. Not a completely new experience, but first time in very public place for me I was not sure. But as there where so little guys in I agreed and went into the bath. While I was doing his job, two other guys joined him and all three gave me yellow juice. When finished they helped me out of the bath. Expecting this was the end I wanted to shower, but suddenly i was grabbed and taken to the sling. One of the “new” guys said “ you didn’t think we let you go with only our piss did you and he directed his dick towards my ass. Well, needless to say that this ended with 3 loads in me again of which te last load was from my firs donator of that night. 

For me this was the end of April. 

Total count (including additonal loose ones): 289.

May update will follow early june. Also a very rewarding month so far!

• 2 weeks later...

Adding in totals for May, I’m at 66 different cocks and 68 loads in my pussy for the year. Oral loads and cocks sucked not in the count. I was hoping to be over 100 so far, but I’m thinking those aren’t bad numbers for a guy running his own business with a “dad bod”. 

• Upvote 1

So as of the end of May (thanks IML), I am up to 117 loads this year... June is a slow travel month for me, but I am hitting up Toronto and Oklahoma City in July, and then having a birthday blowout in Orlando in early August... just my blindfolded ass in a sling in front of the hotel window with poppers!

Guest Dutchdelight

And May is over! What a month! First weeks where slow but from the 13th I have been busy! First stop was Paris, where I offered myself as cumdump in the Bunker followed by L’Impact. Managed to take 21 fucks in total with 18 loads in my ass. A good start!!

Second  stop was the sauna in Essen, Germany. Very well advertised upfront I went to the sling upon arrival and within minutes the first guy came and gave me a good donation. Stayed there for 5 hours in total and have been fucked by 19 guys. 17 of them donated Raw and 2 in rubber unfortunally.

Then off to Vegas for a week. I have been advertising for a mega cumloadchallenge on Sunday and my availabilite at cumunion on Saturday night. To be honest, both where a little bit disappointing! At cumunion I stayed in the darkroom from 10 p.m till 3.a.m and was fucked many times!! Couldn’t count them. Unfortunally the majority did not drop their loads but in the end I still had 13 loads in me! As it was EDC weekend I dicided to continue in my hotelroom forr the rest of the night including that sunday. On various sites I offered myself, door open, and on all 4. During that sunday I took 24 loads. Most of them from pretty young guys attending EDC. A great start of my working week ?.

monday night I was in my room again repeating sunday! EDC had finished, bit a lot of guys where leaving on Tuesday. That I noticed! Started around 8 p.m and played till 4. A.m. Had approx 45 guys over! Resulting in 30! Loads in my ass. Swollowed 4 and had 11 filled condoms beside my bed! Those I emptied in my ass later, but I do not count in my load tally!

Rest of week busy untill thursday night. As this was my last night I wanted to give it another try. Bacl online and first reaction was from 2 guys who needed money! Told them I would not pay for sex, but they could offer me and make money with me! I stopped advertising and they took over. Asking guys to donate minimum 5$ (and a load). They also started a live stream on cam4 on which one of them had an account. The streaming was announced on twitter. Upon entry each attandee was notified and some of them agreed to keep the cam on! So hot!! I ended up with 12 loads in me earning them 195$? So many spend more than 5$! Don’t know what they earned with the live stream.

I left Vegas withh a total of about 150 fucks, 79 loads in my ass, 21 filled condoms (emptied in my ass) and 4 loads swallowed! GREAT!!

My total till May 31st:

Loads in ass directly: 403.

next June, various partys scheduled again, so aiming for another 100. To date allready 19 collected. Will follow beginning of July

41 minutes ago, Dutchdelight said:

And May is over! What a month! First weeks where slow but from the 13th I have been busy! First stop was Paris, where I offered myself as cumdump in the Bunker followed by L’Impact. Managed to take 21 fucks in total with 18 loads in my ass. A good start!!

Second  stop was the sauna in Essen, Germany. Very well advertised upfront I went to the sling upon arrival and within minutes the first guy came and gave me a good donation. Stayed there for 5 hours in total and have been fucked by 19 guys. 17 of them donated Raw and 2 in rubber unfortunally.

Then off to Vegas for a week. I have been advertising for a mega cumloadchallenge on Sunday and my availabilite at cumunion on Saturday night. To be honest, both where a little bit disappointing! At cumunion I stayed in the darkroom from 10 p.m till 3.a.m and was fucked many times!! Couldn’t count them. Unfortunally the majority did not drop their loads but in the end I still had 13 loads in me! As it was EDC weekend I dicided to continue in my hotelroom forr the rest of the night including that sunday. On various sites I offered myself, door open, and on all 4. During that sunday I took 24 loads. Most of them from pretty young guys attending EDC. A great start of my working week ?.

monday night I was in my room again repeating sunday! EDC had finished, bit a lot of guys where leaving on Tuesday. That I noticed! Started around 8 p.m and played till 4. A.m. Had approx 45 guys over! Resulting in 30! Loads in my ass. Swollowed 4 and had 11 filled condoms beside my bed! Those I emptied in my ass later, but I do not count in my load tally!

Rest of week busy untill thursday night. As this was my last night I wanted to give it another try. Bacl online and first reaction was from 2 guys who needed money! Told them I would not pay for sex, but they could offer me and make money with me! I stopped advertising and they took over. Asking guys to donate minimum 5$ (and a load). They also started a live stream on cam4 on which one of them had an account. The streaming was announced on twitter. Upon entry each attandee was notified and some of them agreed to keep the cam on! So hot!! I ended up with 12 loads in me earning them 195$? So many spend more than 5$! Don’t know what they earned with the live stream.

I left Vegas withh a total of about 150 fucks, 79 loads in my ass, 21 filled condoms (emptied in my ass) and 4 loads swallowed! GREAT!!

My total till May 31st:

next June, various partys scheduled again, so aiming for another 100. To date allready 19 collected. Will follow beginning of July

403 loads! congrats mate; lots of those were POZ I'm sure, and some even toxic.

On 6/8/2018 at 11:01 AM, Dutchdelight said:

My total till May 31st:

Great month mate! Keep it up!

I thought I had a good loading - 107 since May 1st when I started counting again. Probably on 400 ish this year. 

Got some catching up to do on you!

• 2 weeks later...

So proud if myself.  Yesterday hit 200 for the year. Been much more active this year, just went over 100 in 2017. I think since I am back on prophylaxis i have just been going crazy. Last weekend spent 24 hrs in a local bath house, and has 22 loads in me.  The gym yesterday topped me off at 200 when I lured a new guy into tue showers and he came inside me with about 5 other guys in the showers right next to me

• 3 weeks later...

As expected, Toronto didn't disappoint - last night blindfolded at Steamworks Toronto added 4 to my tally of 8 already for the week, so we are finishing off this leg of my trip with 12 loads in my hole... tonight we are driving to Montreal for more cum collection.  So for the 2018 total we are up to 141!

• Upvote 1

Mine is zero right now.  I moved a little over 2 hours away from where there are any sex clubs so it's a very long drive plus then I have to drive home at night on a dark highway too.  I plan to go soon, but I haven't done anything but jerk off in a year. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am at 108 loads for the year.  That’s from 59 different guys.  My last two were from a  hot couple that bred me the morning I graduated with my masters degree.  I walked across stage with both loads in me.  

• Like 2

Just hit 300 this week, 100 loads in 5 weeks. So proud. I am down in the FL keys for Lobster week, and have worn nothing but my gstring all week on the boat free diving for lobsters with a group of 5 tops who have been using me for their cumdump on the boat between dives and all night.  This single week I was loaded by them over 40 times so far. Plus my weekly loads at the gym.  And the weekend just started.  Most active year for me in about 5 yrs. I may hit 500 by year end at this rate. Wish me luck all!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3