• 2 weeks later...

As of Sept. 9, my 2018 load count is: 60 loads in my ass (Not counting condom fucks and fucks that didn't result in a load being planted in my ass).
                                                    54 loads down my throat. (Not counting all dicks I've sucked. Just the cocks that shot a load into my mouth). 
I'm disappointed in the low numbers. I've been working a hell of a lot. And have not been able to attend as many group fucks or visits to the bookstores as I have in the past.
I've got to get to work. I'd like to make it past 100 in both loads in my ass and down my throat. 

• Like 1

Completely lost count after an insane couple of weeks. Taken so much cock and cum. It's been incredible. Guy I live with and my sort of partner has been demanding it.

Pic of my ass below taken after load number three today. Fucking want it wrecking more!

20180916_195037.jpg

Edited by ridemehard
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I finally crossed the 100 loads threshold last night. It was awesome! ? Wishing I’d made it earlier this year, but the last few months have been super busy and not in a location that’s good for finding loads. I am traveling about 90-100 miles on weekends of lateto get cock and cum though. So far now, I’m at 101 loads from 97 different cocks. ??

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Dutchdelight

Finally back after a period of being blocked for posting. Last months have been incredible with many parties organized and many loads received! Tried to organize a remake of the 1000 loads fuck movie in London last Month, but this failed miserably. Still had a very good time tough as I experienced my first fist ever in this party and have been played with extensively.

had too many experiences to catch up with you all, but will try to update you now again regurly. In the past months I’ve had many new experiences where I stretched my original limits. Like the fist, but also regarding chems, camperformances, things I took in my ass, perform on demand and intensive assplay. Also the way I’ve been offered for use has been beyond imagination. All so HOT!!

p.e: been tied in a sling blindfolded which appeared to be in a Van. The guy who invoted me drove me around all night to various locations and at every location guys could go in to the Van and breed me! Took many loads that night, but don’t know where and from whom!!

My last party was in a Hotel in A,sterdam which I booked for a day only (no night). Started of sith 6 guys who all topk turns breeding me (over and over) ending in 17 loads in total. Finished with very intensive assplay where I experienced a fistdildo, horsesizedildo and a fist again. Additionally received a footfuck and a “brushing” experience with a toiletbrush. This was amazing.

My currentloadcount to date for 2018 is: 942. 

I have a big party scheduled for November 5th where I’m sure I will receive load number 1000 of this year. Indicated in ads that I’ll have special surprise for the guy donating that one in my ass. This party will be in Munich and I’ll take all loads again!

Will keep you guys posted!

We are nearing the end of 2018 but I still have more sex events travel coming up. I just returned from a week in Palm Springs for Leather Pride. Along with so many other sex oriented trips this year including CLAW, IML, Atlanta Pride, Folsom Street Fair, scheduled sex parties like CumUnion and Ft. Troff Maneuvers, and upcoming Ft. Lauderdale Pig Week I have been used on  a level I have long dreamed of. In just the last 2 months alone I have mated myself with over 300 different partners, wish whole days in a row at events spent naked and being sexualy used.  Factoring in my work in the sex industry on top of all that, I am excited that my sex partner count is going to brush the 1,000 mark, with total number of sex acts with other males being even higher when I factor in repeats. I am so stoked to look back over this year and feel my  beefy loose  fuked out well fisted hole and know I am not only happier than I have ever been but that I know I've found where I belong. My fat penis and beefy ass have had so many playing with them and most of them of them I have no idea what their name is; we just mated like animals do, spilled our masculine breed seed together and moved on to he next partner. As I continue to build my life in the sex industry I know my sexual use and partner cont will climb even higher.

• Upvote 4

As of the end of October, my load count for the year stood at 124 (I know, not nearly slutty enough) from 113 different cocks. There’s also a few oral loads that aren’t in the count and the cocks that only got sucked I didn’t even bother counting. This year has been extremely liberating for me, sexually. Would love to have made 250 for the load count, but I gotta work too much to make that happen. ??