Fuck yeah! I love being a cumdump butch

IllinoisCumdump

My buddy gave me my belated Christmas gift. First of all, he got me good and fucked up. Then, I had at least 6-7 sexy built dudes with big ole dicks all lined up to get my ass jackhammered and filled full of cum. I’m just a scrawny feminine little faggot that loves being dominated by  sexy muscular dudes with big, thick dicks.  I got out of a sucky relationship not long ago with a nice guy that had an insufficient cock , was a shitty top, and tried to be nice and gentle. Now, I’m loving being an absolute cumdump bottom bitch. 

Anyway, when I came in with my buddy, some of these studs laughed and thought they’d be too much for me to handle. I told them I may be a scrawny little faggot, but I love being totally dominated by hung dudes, I love sucking dick, and I absolutely love a big, built muscle stud who can fuck me good and make me bust a nut without anyone touching my dick. It’s even better getting spit roasted, have a mouthful of big thick dick that I’m gagging on as  a hung dude 

• 5 weeks later...