Joining Craigslist and a New Neighbour

Londonbear

This Wednesday I decided to join Craigslist and posted an add looking for guys who wanted a blowjob or who wanted to fuck, adding anonymous was okay.  I also posted a picture of my hairy ass in a jock.  I received a stream of responses, mostly, I guessed, from closeted men who liked hairy guys.

The first guy with whom I met was a stocky, muscular total bloke, a biker.  He walked in to my place in full bike gear, removed his helmet and gloves and pulled out a thick eight inch cock. I worshiped it for him, licked his balls, deep throated him, and played with his foreskin until he shot his load in my mouth.  Tucking his cock back in his biking gear, he said thanks and left.  It was a totally hot.  Truly a perfect hookup.

Shortly after another guy stopped by.  He was not really my type, but as he had made the effort to walk over to my place, I sucked him to completion.

An hour later my boyfriend got home and fucked a huge load into me which made it a three load day, but the following morning I awoke at 7.30 AM by a message on Scruff from a guy saying he needed to cum before he went to work and asking me if I would take his load raw.  It also turned out he had recently moved only two streets away from my place.  He was a top, likes fucking bears and has a thick cock and only tops raw.  Also turned out he was a vocal guy, in his late 20s, muscular, dirty blonde with ginger scruff.  HOT.  So I jumped out of bed, douched and let him in.  Without any ceremony he pushed into my ass, repeatedly called me 'Cumdump', breeding me post haste.  Afterwards he thanked me and went off to work.  Random, fast and very very hot.  Later in the day he texted me, saying he wanted to make this a regular event.  

With this much success, I'm going to subscribe to Craigslist.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3