Every caught in act by partner?

Vialiberaa

Hi guys,

I always fantasised about that until one day it nearly became a reality.

Girlfriend arrived back unexpectedly while I was being rimmed. Had to move fast, lover hide in walk in wardrobe until I could get her out of the house for him to get out. It is no longer a fantasy. I'm married now and stakes would  be higher. Still highly erotic thought.

• Like 1

Not in the "act"...but guy I played with told his partner about chatting with me and I started chatting with partner. We all started chatting about a 3 way. But the one I had played with did not mention to me that he had not told partner about our getting together and did not tell me not to mention it. So, when I did, things got a bit heated between the 2. Got smoothed out later, he just wished the partner had told him in advance of our getting together. But since then, I've been much more careful about finding out in advance if partner knows and if not, I'm more reluctant to play until I know more about the situation.

• 1 month later...
Guest takingdeepanal

They Top who introduced me to T had an arrangement with his bf that he could play with me any time he wanted, but he had to give him unconditional access to my holes when asked.

Guest 120DaysofSodom

My ex that I was with for 8 years used to catch me all the time with other guys and got to a point where it was pretty normal that we both enjoyed cheating on eachother lol.

Guest takingdeepanal

My Top and his bf used to play a game where they would feign indignation if they caught each other. Usually it was me who was the one who my Top's bf caught my Top with. The bf would then put on a strapon (permanent victim of T dick), and plough me while my Top would make me take extra hard puffs of the pipe.

My ex and I had a playroom and a peephole in the wall and we often watched each other when we were playing one out with other men. He loved watching other tops fuck me and lots of the bottoms he was trying to knock up were shy and he would use the playroom with them and I would get to watch him pump them full of his poz seed.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2018 at 11:29 PM, tandersonxxx said:

Once I got caught with someone else's partner. He didn't seem happy...

Some guy hit me up on grindr and I went to his place, we were in the spare room going at it, when his partner came home. I think he secretly got off on getting caught. He told me to hide, and being 19 I did. The partner knew I was there and flipped his shit. It was a super awkward car ride home. 

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I'm not the dating/marrying type so never had a BF. When I was dating girls in HS None had a clue I was having sex with guys and never would have caught me. I love having sex with guys cheating on their BF's, GF's, wives and such. Love finding out all the secrets they keep, secret kinks, threat of being caught, giving them what their girl can't give them. I've been caught in the act quite a few times, have had to hide in closets or other rooms, make a quick dash out and such. Craziest one was I had a guy bent over the hood of his car in the garage and was pounding him hard and raw. Had just cum as the garage door went up...was his wife and kids...they saw it all, my hard cock and naked body, their dad's naked body, the cum leaking out his ass, the puddle on the garage floor, they knew he'd been rammed bare and took my seed. Neither of us had clothes in there so I can back in the house, grabbed my clothes and fled out the front door naked. A couple neighbors saw me...did not give a shit. Hauled ass and never looked back.

I was on vacation with my ex a few years ago at a nice beach in Portugal. We had both gone for massages at a nearby wellness centre. I finished first and headed to the beach. At the beach, I saw this hot guy who had cruised me the previous day but we didn't hook up. That day, however, he wanted to fuck, so as we were going at it, my bf walks up and sees me taking the guy's dick raw. The guy stops fucking me and says "it's your boyfriend!" My bf looked so hurt. I will never forget it. The top went back to fucking and loaded my ass. Even though I had an open relationship with my bf, I to this day feel really bad about that episode. Up until that point, we had been "don't ask, don't tell". Oh well.  

Yeah, sort of. Not like she walked in on me, i admitted cheating. It was awful, the worst time of my life.

i married young and was very religious, so i believed being gay is a choice and is wrong. i knew i liked guys since about the age of 12, but i became religious at about age 15.  In part, my attraction to religion was because i thought 'God' would change me, or at least give me the ability to not act on my desires. When i was 19, i stood up in my church and "confessed" my attraction to guys, my wife to be was present. But in those days (the 70's), people still didn't talk about this stuff much, especially in the culture i lived in. About a week after i married, i brought up the topic again to my new wife (i.e., my attraction to guys), and she was devastated. i learned much later that she had gone to our pastor (a woman), considering annulment. Apparently they discussed me and decided i wasn't gay, just confused (a still held view in many religious circles about gay people). i had naively thought she would be an ally in my fight against my sexuality, but realized i was still alone.  

i married right after turning 21, the first time i cheated was at age 27.  i went so far as to separate from my wife after it happened, telling her that i was gay and not going to change.  i didn't tell her at the time that i had cheated, big mistake.  After 5 months of separation, we got back together. i had two kids and had not yet escaped my ideas about "God" and being gay, both of which were twisted into knots in my brain and emotions.  It took me years to untie those knots.  Meanwhile, Pandora's box had been opened, and there was no closing it. Hook up sex with guys became my only means of self affirmation (a fact i didn't figure out till many years later). It was like an addiction. i'd go to hook up almost in tears, begging and pleading with "God" in my mind to help me not do it.

i hated myself for cheating and lying, it was all very rotten. i hated hurting, devastating, someone i love. The good news is, after way too long i processed through all the muck of my upbringing and religious culture. i joke that being gay saved me from "God."  my sexuality was not something i could change or deny, it was a reality that contradicted my beliefs. Going through all of that gave me a lot of understanding. i can sympathize with just about anyone now. It's kinda funny that i am a whole lot more moral now than when i was religious. 

Living honestly is living in reality. if you are lying to your most intimate relationship, what do you really have? You're not only deceiving that person, you are deceiving your self.  i am alone now, divorced. my former wife and kids have pretty much disowned me (they are still part of the religious culture). They say they "love me, and are praying for my repentance."  That hurts, but i understand the web they are trapped in. It took me most of my adult life to get free of that web, and i had a good reason (i.e., the reality of being gay lol), they don't have such a reality to force them to look at their beliefs.

i am one of the most peaceful, happiest people i know, and it all comes from accepting and living honestly with myself and others.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, this was fun... 

I was waiting on my normal fuck buddy to get to me. Like always he is always late. I thought I had enough time so I invite this other BBC over to to fuck and load me :D right as the BBC is cuming deep in me I hear a knock on the door. I was like shit. thats my fuck buddy. The BBC was like what do you want me to do I was like if you dont mind just waiting a min. so like 10 minutes later I had him leave. Boy was my fuck buddy pissed. I thought it might be a lesson about being late all the time but sadly. he is still always late and never makes a decision. Whatever next time I will let him walk in

Guest HornedBottom

We have caught each other - I got out of an  event I went to early and came home and caught him with a neighbor ,  head down ass up in our bed begging to be fucked - 

He caught me on vacation being spit roasted by a couple staying at the same guest house.

Had a bf that was cheating even though I wanted it open he said no then would go fuck.  He was an ok too just wasn’t as aggressive or dominant that I thought.  Point of story there was a top I’d been talking to but never played.  I was horny as fuck and he said he has a friend and both wanted to breed me. He knew all about the bf situation and said let him catch me and the buddy breeding you.  So they came over and we were in my home office on the futon fucking like crazy.  The bf comes home hears everything.  Swings the door open starts getting mad.  The main top Just looked st him that we all knew he was fucking around and that he knew who he’d been fucking. So the bf slammed the door and went back to fuckibg and being even louder.  The bf eventually got mad and left and from then on the relationship was open. And I purposely be fucking in the bedroom or front room when he’d get home.