Every caught in act by partner?

Vialiberaa

Not caught in the act exactly, but I once had a recent hookup ring my home and get my partner saying he wanted to get hold of me as he wanted another fuck. When told I wasn’t there he asked my partner if he also had a hot ass and liked taking a big cock. Bit embarrassing for me when my partner mentioned the call to me later. But at least it meant we had an explicit understanding that I was screwing around.

• Like 1

I was caught by the other guy's "partner" .  I hooked up with this guy at his house.  It was one of those old Victorian style houses that when you come in the front door you immediately step into the living area.  Almost as soon as I got there we started making out and next thing I knew I was on the floor with my legs on his shoulders and he was fucking my ass.  The doorbell rang and we hear this voice screaming "You asshole!" I glance over and there is this guy's face watching us thru the side window next along the edge of the door.  The guy punched the window and stormed off.

Don't know if this was planned or not (though I suspect it was).  The guy stopped fucking me and got dressed.  All I got was a short lousy fuck with no load.  Well that and a infestation with crabs/pubic lice.

• 4 years later...

Rainy day in So.Ca.  cruising the booths at the bookstore and hooked up with a muscular construction worker that had the day off due to rain.  Crammed in the booth,  our pants down around our ankles.  Me nuzzling his hairy chest and gripping his big cock,  and he slipping a wet finger in my ass.  We decided at the same time to go elsewhere to do things right.  I followed him to his place and we parked in the alley and went in the back gate into the house.   In the guest room,  he was plowing my ass good.  The rain was really coming down and we didn't hear the garage door when his partner arrived home.  Hearing us fucking,  the opened the door and shouted "Mother Fucker"!  Looking up,  standing there was my Jr. High School gym teacher.  Dressed in a hurry and got the hell out of there.  A few days later,  I called him at the school to apologize.  He said it wasn't my fault,  said the blame was on his partner.  Teacher (coach Jim) and I hooked up a few times and he and Brett (construction guy) eventually moved their relationship to "open" and I played with them in 3-way and in group scenes.  

• Like 1

Yes, and it was awkward lol

In all fairness though, I was totally not really secretive about my behaviors, and pretty much let him know, either we open up, or break up, and if you arent willing to do one or the other, then it is inevitable I am going to cheat. So, I definitely dont feel in the wrong for it.

• Upvote 1