I was 14 when I started smoking full-time — Marlboros. By the time I was 15 I was enjoying Camel straights and at 16, cigars ... good ones, not the gas station crap. By then I knew tobacco was always going to be part of my life as a man.

Around that age I also discovered men sucked cock better than any girlfriend I ever had, and were more available. I could go to any glory hole or dirty/underground sex club (the mainstream "spas" were boring) and have a stranger make me cum hard. If I got to smoke while it was happening I came twice as hard.

In my twenties there was no shortage of guys who wanted me to come over, kick back, light a cigar and relax while they took care of my cock. Harder to find these days. Also harder to find are masculine role models who enjoy smoking and don't give a shit. Miss seeing the Marlboro or Camel pack poking out of a work shirt or dress shirt.

To this day I like no-strings, hard top sex as much as I like tobacco. When I find a true submissive who gets turned on by a smoking top who knows it's all about his own pleasure, that's the best.

Anybody else?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

In my entire "career" as a bottom I only once met a guy, big masculine muscle bear, who liked to smoke a cigar when I was sucking him. He actually continued smoking it when he fucked me. Very verbal guy too. That was years ago when I worked in the Boston area. Had several repeats with him and always the same scenario. Found it hot as hell at the time and he was a great top with an average but thick dick. Ever since then when I smell cigar smoke I have to think of him. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I truly love Tops who smoke. I think it's sexy as hell,  and I would love to find a Top who not only smokes cigs/cigars/pipes, but would love it when I light up while he fucks me... blowing smoke in his face to tease him.

I only had one experience like that... met in a cheap motel that still allowed smoking in 2015. It was perfect  looking up to see him take a drag,  and to squeeze my ass on his cock every time I did as well. I also really enjoyed sucking his cock in between taking a drag.

Would love to find a Top for a long term promiscuous relationship where we both encourage each other to never quit... even if we got cancer.  

• 3 weeks later...

I've always enjoyed smoke sex. Marlboro, pipes, cigars. I smoked Reds for years, then switched to pipe full time a while back. I've fucked and been sucked more with a pipe in my mouth than not. The other guy was sometimes into it, sometimes not. Truth is I don't care too much. If you're sucking my cock or being my cumdump, I'll do what I want. If not, there's plenty other mouths and cunts in line behind you..lol. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

total smoking fetish here...... if a guy doesn't smoke i'm not interested! I smoked camel straights for 20+ years, but about 5 years ago they got so damn expensive I started rolling my own. also bigtime into short fat cigars...... nothing hotter than 2 smoke fiends chaining together & taking turns trading rimjobs & blowjobs...... trading places on the rimseat & in the sling, both of us dangling our smokes & inhaling them deep.......

On 2/1/2018 at 11:09 PM, dirtyarizona said:

total smoking fetish here...... if a guy doesn't smoke i'm not interested! I smoked camel straights for 20+ years, but about 5 years ago they got so damn expensive I started rolling my own. also bigtime into short fat cigars...... nothing hotter than 2 smoke fiends chaining together & taking turns trading rimjobs & blowjobs...... trading places on the rimseat & in the sling, both of us dangling our smokes & inhaling them deep.......

Love Camel straights ... but I'm purely top. Smoke sex is totally hot when I'm doing it with the right guy ... and the right guy enjoys working my cock, balls and hole with his mouth while I kick back and enjoy a few Reds or Camels or a nice cigar. Still blow loads like a teenager in those situations ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Throattopman said:

Love Camel straights ... but I'm purely top. Smoke sex is totally hot when I'm doing it with the right guy ... and the right guy enjoys working my cock, balls and hole with his mouth while I kick back and enjoy a few Reds or Camels or a nice cigar. Still blow loads like a teenager in those situations ...

How bout I smoke my pipe while you're fucking my hole raw smoking a cigar? I can, and have, get into that. 

Edited by CigarBear68
Typo

As a younger man, I was used routinely by a former Navy man who would casually smoke reds while I sucked his big veiny cock...total AlphaMale entitlement. And I fucking ate it up.

Later, I developed a fondness for Arturo Fuentes 858 Maduros and rountinely had sex with other cigar smokers and their admirers. A man with a lit cigar still gives me a hard-on today.