Late night streaking gets me more than I bargained for.

This is a true story about a new neighbor who moved in on my street last year. 

Middle of the summer, sometime in July. One afternoon I leave to go to work and I notice moving trucks a couple houses over. This one guy kept giving directions on where to leave boxes in the house, I figured he was the new guy. About 6' 5", huge arms and brown hair. Clean shaven, bulging muscles. Yikes.... anyway, I left for work and picked up some shrooms on my way home as it was Friday. I LOVE to trip and streak through the woods on my property. The wooded land takes up a lot of different property but a decent amount is ours and I love running naked out there at night, feeling the warm air on my body, especially right after it rains and I can play in the mud. This night was especially warm so I took some of the mushrooms around midnight and waiting for them to kick in. After an hour, I was feeling pretty good so I stripped down and admired my clean shaven body in the mirror for a while (I do have hair on my head btw lol) before lubing up and sliding my vibrating buttplug in. The trip made it so wonderful. I turned up the power about 1/3 of the way, turned out all the lights and embarked into my backyard. I waited and watched, making sure I didn't see any house lights or anything like that. Once I realized I wasn't going to be seen, I skipped off into the darkness of the trees, away from the light of the full moon. I noticed a bug tire swing in the new guy's back yard and thought about how hot it would be to use it as a sex swing. 

I started out slow when I got into the woods, letting my eyes adjust to the darkness before moving a little faster, delving deeper into the darkness. I made it out on the other side of the woods where an empty open field was there waiting for me like always. I loved to run naked through that field, pretending a lover was chasing me, throbbing cock waving back and forth in the moonlight,... I ran around for about 20 minutes, laughing, pausing on occasion to admire the moon. 

I decided to head back towards the house to at least be closer in case somebody saw me. It didn't take long to realize I had come in at a different part of the woods and wasn't exactly sure where I was. I wasn't upset or afraid as I just rode the trip and pretended I was looking for the one who would make me his. All of a sudden, I heard a door open and close. I noticed a small light and thought it was my neighbor, Rick who live on the right side of my house. I saw the lights were out again and I thought he had gone back to bed and I decided to head back inside. When I turned the corner, I was looking right at my new neighbor and he was looking at me..... and he had his dick in his hand. I had come back just a little too far down. ?‍♂️

"Oh my god" I said, trying to cover myself up. 

He laughed "Well this neighborhood sure knows how to make a guy feel welcome" and took a drag off a joint he had between his fingers. He was sitting in a chair next to a small fire in his backyard while madturbating. 

"So you live around here?" He asked, motioning me towards another chair. 

"Ya, I'm REALLY sorry about this."

"Don't be sorry. I hope I don't freak you out when I say that your little surprise was the best part of my day."

I laughed "No, not at all. I'm flattered."

"Glad I'm not the only gay dude on the block. I assume you are given our current circumstances. Haha"

"That would be correct" I laughed.

"Top or bottom?" He asked. 

"Bottom. Never topped, don't plan to." 

"Ah, a true bottom. Are you poz?"

"Nope. Was checked a few days ago actually."

He smiled and looked me up and down. "Well, I hope you don't mind me saying so, but I could definitely go for a piece of that."

i blushed and looked at the fire. "Ya?"

"Absolutely. Hey, what's that noise?"

i realized my vibrating butt plug was still going. 

"Oh, it's my plug."

"oh my god" he laughed. "I think I've struck gold!" He stood up and pulled out his cock again. This time it was dripping with precum. "What do they call you?"

"Big Bessy, baby". 

"You wanna party, Bessy?" He asked walking closer to me, he stopped right in front of the chair I was sitting in. 

"Are you sure you want to?" I asked, staring up at him while he slid the tip of his cock around my mouth and face. 

"Absolutely. I can tell I made the right decision moving here." And with that, he gently slid his wet cock into my mouth. I didn't realize how big it was until I felt it go down my throat. Luckily, I have no gag Reflex so I was able to handle that size. He was about 8 inches but had serious girth. I sat there sucking his dick for quite a while. Reaching back and playing with his balls and going around and around with my tongue. He laughed and slowly pulled out of my mouth and bent down to kiss me. 

"Turn around, mama. I'm gonna get you nice and ready. " 

i got up and turned around on all fours. I felt his hands on my ass cheeks, squeezing, groping, spanking... he laughed when he saw my buttplug. 

"Aw, it's not even up all the way" and he turned it on full blast. I moaned with pleasure as the walls of my boipussy vibrated and loosened. After a few minutes he slowly pulled it out and replaced it with his tongue. It was so warm and soft, licking at my O ring, making it wink with every lick. I moaned and pled for his cock before I felt his hands on my hips pulling me back against him. He teased me at first, barely touching me with the tip of his dick. I laughed and told him to fill me up. With that, he ditched the rest of his clothes and  slowly slid that entire fat rod up my ass with such passion and authority, I thought I would come right there. I could hardly believe it, here I was with a guy I had just met, in his backyard for anybody to see, barebacking and getting well fucked. He was being gentle but it was such a fat cock it felt like he was hard fucking me. I loved every second of it but damn, he was so big and inside me sooo deep. We kept this up for some time before he stopped and took me by the hand. 

"Come with me" he said. 

"I was about to" I laughed and he smiled at me. He took me over to the tire swing and I was very excited when he asked if I wanted to fuck in the swing. I said yes with a second thought. 

The tire was big enough for the two of us so he got in one side and and then I got in on top of him. It was a little bit of a tight fit since I couldn't pull my ass cheeks open from that angle, but the tightness felt so good when his slippery cock slid back up in me. I gently moaned as he let go of the branch and we started to swing. The wind in my face, his arms around me, his cock in my ass... it was wonderful. We swung there for what felt like forever. I started shifting my ass around a little, squeezing his shaft every so slightly. 

"You keep that up and I'll need to pull out soon" he laughed. 

I turned my head around and said "Don't pull out." He just looked at me.  I went in:

"Dont pull out. Dump your cum in me and lets just stay here a while. Cum as much as you need to. Dump loads in me until it sprays out. This just feels so good and I never want it to stop. Fuck my ass forever."

He smiled and held me tighter. We swung for another few minutes before I felt his cock twitch and his cum start to flow into my belly. I let out a heavy moan and it flushed into me. 

We stayed there on that swing for about half hour at least and he came two more times during that period. When we finally got off, he asked if he could see me again like that. I smiled and said yes. We've fucked a few more times since then, but that is a story for another time. ;)

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3