FilThFiendFtM

Can anyone give me some information on what pissing in a diaper is like? What brands are best? How much can you piss before they overflow?

I'm currently in a rather unique situation: I'm homeless, and primarily sleep in a sleeping bag in the backseat of my car. It hasn't been that bad- if I keep a positive attitude, it's actually kinda fun- but I am having an issue with waking up, desperately needing to piss, in the middle of the night. Massachusetts in January isn't really the ideal climate for stepping outside at 3am to relieve yourself- generally I just sorta hang out the car door, but I'm dreading the day somebody sees me and calls the cops, or I somehow end up getting piss inside the car or something. Ultimately, I just hate getting out of my nice warm sleeping bag to relieve myself.

I've always been into golden showers, and before becoming homeless, I'd sometimes get off on making myself piss a little bit while I jacked off. There were a few times where I actually indulged in deliberately pissing the bed, not to mention all over myself: I'd drink a whole lot of fluids, and hold it as long as I could, stroking my prick until I lost control. Feeling my hot, dirty piss spreading all over me, soaking more and more of my pajamas and bedding; hearing the heavy stream gushing from my overloaded bladder and splashing obscenely in the puddle of urine I was wallowing in; knowing I was shamelessly wrecking the mattress- fuck, it turned me on and felt so hot to degrade myself so completely. Sometimes I'd nut so hard I'd fall right to sleep afterwards, contentedly marinating in the filthy urinal my ruined bed had become. I'd wake up a few hours later, swaddled in the stink of my own stale piss, and immediately get boned again when I realized I'd drunk so much that my bladder was aching for release all over again...

Since my circumstances are different now, I need to be much more cautious: it's important to me that I don't ruin my sleeping bag, or the car's upholstery. Ideally, I would like to be able to completely empty my bladder twice- in the middle of the night, and first thing in the morning- without all that piss overflowing- do they make diapers that can withstand that much? Also, does the piss stay warm in the diaper? I really get boned imagining how it will feel to have my junk and ass soaking in hot piss all night long, but if it gets cold instead, it will be extremely uncomfortable, especially on nights when the temperature dips into the teens.

So, any tips, suggestions, or recommendations? Thanks!

Guest bayareadl

Depends on the diaper.  Not all diapers are created equal.  The cheapo diapers you find at grocery stores or CVS will hold 1 wetting max.   Looking online for ABDL diapers or heavy overnight diapers will return better results (some hold over 5,000ml) but they tend to be more expensive.  These more expensive diapers will be the ones capable of holding multiple wettings.   To minimize chances of leaking I would advise that you wet when on your back (never on your side) so the piss flows down and back to the butt region.  I would also advise against flat out flooding your diaper.  I let the stream go in bursts of 8-10 seconds, then hold it for 2-3 seconds (to allow the diaper to absorb) and then do the same process again.  I have found that I rarely ever leak using this method.  

As long as your sleeping bag is warm, your diaper should remain relatively warm at night.  

Good luck and enjoy your diapers!!!

Guest bayareadl

Confidry 24/7 is one of the best out there.  North Shore Care has some of the best prices on them.  Like I said, not cheap but they will hold more than 1 wetting every time.