Bangkok Massage Boyz

UncutCumHole

I had been following this new massage shop on an app called LINE with their occasional postings on Craigslist.

They are a new shop and seemed eager to get my husband and I into their shop.

The mamasan sent pictures of her "boyz" with the understanding that we were only looking for "100% TOP KING boyz" into sucking, fucking and rimming. 

At our designated reservation time, my husband and I arrived to meet the mamasan and promptly taken upstairs to a rather old , but clean, looking room and instructed to shower. Within minutes my massage boy arrived and had me get on my stomach on a massage type table.

He began with a legit massage and worked diligently on my feet and back. After about 30 minutes,  his fingers began to wander on the inside of my thighs and my now 7 inch uncut cock was leaking precum like a leaky faucet.

The boy then leaned in and spread my cheeks and drove his rigid tongue deep inside of my wet hole. He had me moaning as he continued eating my hole like a champion then proceeded to give my entire backside a tongue bath.

He then climbed up on me and started a full body on body massage with the full weight of his body.  As he slid up my back, his now rigid 7 inch Thai cock would go up my crack and tease my hole.  I wondered if he would use a condom.

Over and over he massaged my back with his body until finally his cock lined up perfectly with my hole and he did not hesitate in going full length inside of me and stopped fully inside. My back arched and I took in a sharp breath.

I reached back and realized he was bare. I moaned my deep approval.

He took my approval and whispered some Thai words in my ear and he began a very erotic and sensual fucking as he reached around and played with my nipples and kissing my neck. Each of his thrusts were met with my ass pushing back against his cock..

Without exiting my hole, he slowly and methodically turned my body around so I was now on my back, my ankles pushed back to my ears, hole fully exposed and still full with his cock.

He started pumping me again while stroking my very wet cock. 

After 10 minutes or so of deep full length pumping, he looked deep into my eyes and nodded as his eyes started to roll back in his head.  At that point he began to FUCK very fast and he grunted gutterally and blew his Thai babies deep inside of me. That first blast of very hot cum on my prostate made me start to blast off and I covered my own face with my thick load.

Without moving, he leaned down and licked every drop of my cum off of my face then kissed me deep and senually.

Slowly our breathing came back to normal, he pulled out and began to finish the massage as I drifted off to sleep a few minutes at a time.

Afterwards, I tipped him very well and he greeted the tip with a very sweet hug and kiss.

Until next time...

I will post about my husband's experience later....

• Like 22
  • Upvote 12

Ah yes, the Thai boys can be exceptional! If you can find it, the next time go for a B-course massage:

You lay on your stomach, often on an air mattress where soap suds are applied. The boy lays on his stomach on top of you.  The massage consisits of his using his whole body gliding over your back using the suds as a lubricant. Then, without you moving an inch, he glides under your body and does much the same from your underside. Sexy as hell! Near the end of this process penetration occurs and fluids exchanged.

A couple of variations on this include the boy washing you down before and after (shower together) and/or a table massage afterwards. There are few places where you can get a B-course massage and fewer still that perform it properly. Expect the cost to be as much as double a regular massage.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

This reminds me of a massage I got several years ago. Not in Thailand, but in Utah of all places. After he had massaged all of my back and had me oiled up, he stripped his t-shirt and shorts off and climbed up on the massage table. He used his entire body to rub all over my back. He slid his hard cock between my ass cheeks and dry humped my ass. I was grinding my ass against his hard cock. He very smoothly slid to where his cockhead was at my hole. He slid it slowly into me and fucked me hard and deep until he shot into me. Then he climbed off, walked to my head and I cleaned off his cock with my mouth. Then he had me flip over and finished the massage by sucking me off. Damn! It was hot because I was not expecting the fuck. I wasn't expecting anything more than maybe a rim and bj at the most.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 3/30/2019 at 4:00 PM, Ocelot2000 said:

Seriously wish this happened here in LA, lol

There has to be some here. Maybe the real Thai town in north Hollywood. They wouldn’t be in Weho. There only so much yelpers will help you. 

• 2 weeks later...