Anonymous Blow Job at a Trade Fair

Londonbear

Today my firm was setting up a trade fair.  The building was packed with people and my growlr went "ping".  It was a guy, Spanish, in his 50s, asking for sex.  I had no idea what he looked like as in his pic he was wearing big shades.

I met him in the second floor men's toilets.  We loitered by the urinals until the room was empty then ducked into a stall with a good door - one where someone on the outside couldn't see under.  I sat on the toilet and he pulled out his nice thin eight inch cock, semi hard, which quickly got harder once in my mouth.

I gave him some serious, very quiet cock worship until he tried to pull out as he was about to cum, but naturally I pulled the full length of his cock into my throat so he had no choice but to cum directly into my mouth and throat.

As I felt his cock thicken and pulsate, he shot a huge load.  I quickly swallowed it all, licked his cock clean and said thanks.  After he quietly exited the stall, I waited a few minutes and then returned to work.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest FriendlyBottom

I love that story and admire the way you operate, Londonbear.  I love how (1) you scoot out within minutes of getting hit up on Growlr, (2) you expertly bide your time in the men's room until a private stall is available and, especially, (3) you refuse to let your gentleman feeder pull out before he cums.  You worked hard to help him churn up that load so it's yours to swallow -- a sweet, creamy reward for a job well-done!