BBRTS and threesomes.

Guest hungandmean

Guest hungandmean

I often see bottoms on BBRTS posting that they have a top over and are looking for a third.

To me, it sounds like the top obviously isn't satisfying the bottom. If you're doing a great job of wrecking a dudes holes he wouldn't be out there asking for more dick?

It seems different to me than a top wanting to see a bottom get used - as opposed to a bottom out there advertising for another top.

The few times i've shown up it basically was more of a two bottoms situation as opposed to a lets spitroast this bitch situation....

Curious about your thoughts on threesomes when all of the dudes are random (As opposed to an obvious bareback cumdump party where its pretty clear whats going on)

I am a slut and the more tops the merrier ..... even though I may be satisfied with the hung top fucking my brains out ..... I will NEVER refuse having more tag teaming my holes.  Status makes no difference to me .... you cock can be diseased or you could be sporting a HVL, I'll gladly take your cock over and over again!!

HOT!!! The less inhibited a guy is, whether top or bottom, the more turned on he gets with the prospect of 'sharing with a bro'. Some goodie-two-shoes guys in my distant past used to freak out when they were faced with the prospect of a third and possibly more being involved. Not me! A THIRD PLAYER, whether pitcher or catcher is the SPICE OF LIFE!!!! 

One on one to me is almost 'vanilla' sex now. Don't get me wrong, I like vanilla, but the guy better have  a WILD SIDE to him. The worst/boring would be a proposal of being one on one with an old-fashioned possessive, jealous-type guy, insisting on wearing rubbers! Doesn't excite me at all! I realized how common the 'more-the-merrier-rutting frenzy' fetish is once I left the 'safe sex' scene behind... all the fear and loathing of 'OTHER MEN' and their 'UNKNOWN SEED', with all the hypocrisy, jealousy, double-standards and scripted expectations. All the 'god-knows-who-HE-has-been-with' cock-blocking and snobbery... I even recall an 'all-bottom' guy on gaydotcom looking for TOPS and specifically guys who were 'all top'. Living in a surreal alternate reality where he was a 'proper lady' and only wanted REAL MEN! LOL And he looked down on versatile guys like they were the worst of bio-haz trash that he 'would never touch'!

That scenario when a top and bottom looking for another top, assuming that the one top 'is not being SATISFYING ENOUGH' is another false conclusion of scripted 'conventional' role-play. Just like the dismissive talk of some fellow tops I recall when I was checking out a hot slut-boy and they sneered: 'Forget it! I had him! He is so loose it's like throwing a hot-dog down a hallway'... that gets me excited now. Opposite of what the ridiculing cock-blocker intended to accomplish!

One of my regular BBRT tops started to 'swoon' when I casually told him I bottomed for two guys... said that 'sloppy seconds turn him on' and told me to call him next time so he could mix his load in there. I used to think it was only me loving to see my man get bred was my 'personal kink'. Now I learn there is a 'cuckold scene' and dominant tops who OWN their passive bottoms and WHORE THEM OUT with the bottom having no say in the matter! Turns out virtually all my bb-bros feel the same, at least about 'sloppy seconds' as a top. The more slutty and promiscuous (desirable) a dude is, the more turned on by him they are. It's a whole other exciting world I never expected to find nor to become part of...

...and I intend to watch MY MAN be bred by many other guys right in front of me too!

Edited by rawsatyr
typos
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Isn't the whole thing about introducing more bb guys into the sexual-sensual mix about interests, turn-ons, hard dicks and open boycunts -- about reaching bliss?! If I'm fucking a younger guy and another guy, top or bottom, wants in -- aren't we all turned on and want to pleasure each other and get each other's hot seed? 

I used to be just 1 on 1, pretty vanilla and staged. Now my bb mind is so much more open to pairs, groups of 3 or 4 or more. Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

A couple years ago, I texted a guy who I had gotten together with a few times to be fucked. He texted back that he had already arranged for another "friend" to come over but if I didn't mind to come over. I requested and he sent me a pic of the other hot guy. Needless to say, I drove over. It was kind of strange at first since they were both in bed naked and it was obvious why I was there also. My friend introduced us and we shook hands.  :-). After getting naked, I got down and started to suck on my friend. Eventually, I started to suck on the other guy while my friend fucked me. It was a hot experience.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I can relate to this. I am a bottom myself but I can rarely host but I have several top fuck buddies that can host. Usually I say on bbrt that I am looking for raw tops to fuck me while another top is hosting for me. I want people to know that they’ll show up and it won’t just be me there alone. I give them the option of fucking me alone in the room or if they don’t mind, the hosting top can watch/join in. 

Edited by bbaremich

I'm a fan of tag teaming a bottom with another top, and I've had several of those situations that have worked out well (and a few that didn't). 

What annoys me:

1) When I tell a bottom that I'm open to tag teaming him with another top while we're talking about interests and such, they automatically go for the "do you have buddies to join us" as though I have a stable of tops ready to come over at a moment's notice.  When I say "no, not right at the moment" they proceed to focus on the idea of the tag team and any hope I had of fucking them 1on1 disappears.  "Well now I'm all turned on by the idea of you and another top fucking me, so let's try to find another top..." UGH

2) When there is a profile/ad (i.e. on BBRTS or CL) that asks for someone to join in for a threeway or group, and I fit what they're looking for, yet never get a response.  QuickConnect ads on BBRTS are notorious for this - "looking for all tops to come give me loads on the eastside", yet when I ask for the address and see that they read my message, no reply.  UGH

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

I love getting tag teamed so if 1 top is a great fuck it is always hotter inviting a second guy over to join in, It feels awesome being pounded by different cocks. But i have been on barebackrt for 2 weeks now not much happening here.

On 1/16/2018 at 10:20 AM, Read1 said:

Isn't the whole thing about introducing more bb guys into the sexual-sensual mix about interests, turn-ons, hard dicks and open boycunts -- about reaching bliss?! If I'm fucking a younger guy and another guy, top or bottom, wants in -- aren't we all turned on and want to pleasure each other and get each other's hot seed? 

I used to be just 1 on 1, pretty vanilla and staged. Now my bb mind is so much more open to pairs, groups of 3 or 4 or more. Cheers!

Love a sloppy hole. 3 way groups and orgies are so much fun!

• Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

About the OP: I find that the first top is normally the background player watching the bottom get pounded out by the second top. Maybe he'll stroke his cock or let the bottom suck him but a majority of the time, He's just observing and when the second top is gone, He's gonna slide right in and use the bottom's sloppy hole. and I don't object to threesomes but it's nice to have some order to them.