A quick double breeding in NYC

I was in NYC this past week with my husband. We have a "don't ask, don't tell" agreement. He knows I'm a horny cum dump. But, since he's a much older man and not particularly sexual anymore, he's fine with me taking dick whenever I want. He just doesn't want to know about it. 
So, I'd been checking out Grindr and Growlr on occasion during our week in NYC. But, because he and I were together nearly 24 hours a day on this trip, I was getting very frustrated and horny, since I was not able to take on any of the guys that contacted on those Apps. I was in my hotel room with him and flipping through the apps. I got hit on by a fucking hot black guy that lived just around the corner from our hotel. His pic showed a very buff, black man in his early 40's. We chatted back and forth a bit. He shared his cock pics with me. DAMN! He was packing about 9"s and thick. He said he and his husband are both bb tops and wanted to tag my ass. Fuck! I had to find some reason to get out and go to their apartment. I told him I would do my best to make it over, but that it would have to be a quickie. 
I never pack my suitcase without an enema bottle. So, I dug mine out of my bag and went into the bathroom and took a quick douche to clean my ass and took a quick shower so I'd be fresh for them. Then I dressed and told my husband that I was going to the grocery store that was a few blocks away to grab some fruit and snacks to fill our room's fridge. 
I messaged back to the hot black guy that I was on my way over. 
I quickly made my way to their apartment and they buzzed me through the front door. I climbed up to their 3rd floor apt. Walter, the  early 40's guy that I had been chatting with on Growlr answered the door. He was totally nude and a bit wet, since he had just stepped out of the shower. He invited me in and told me his husband Carl was showering and would be in shortly. I followed him into the bedroom as I was pulling off my coat and shirt. I quickly kicked off my shoes and shucked my pants. I dropped to my knees and took Walter's soft cock into my mouth. I worshipped his big cock as it grew in my mouth. Then he backed onto the bed. Sitting on the edge, he laid back and lifted his legs, spreading his ass cheeks. 
I put my face between his ass cheeks and began to eat his sweet hole. As I had my face buried in Walter's ass, I heard his husband Carl walk into the bedroom and could sense him sitting on the edge of the bed, next to Walter. Carl laid back and he and Walter began to kiss. I moved over to Carl and took his partially hard 7" cock into my mouth. Carl's cock grew quickly. 
After about 5 minutes of my going back and forth between both their cocks, I decided to climb up on the bed, on my hands and knees, my ass up. Carl climbed behind me and began to eat my ass. His long tongue got deep into my hole. Walter climbed in front of me and fed me his cock. Carl soon knelt behind me, lubed his cock and slid up into me. I was in complete ecstasy as I was being spit roasted by these two hot black guys. 
These guys knew I had very limited time, so they wasted no time. Carl was pounding my ass hard and deep. Slapping my ass as he pounded me. Carl fucked me for another 5 minutes before he let out a growl and slammed deep into me. I could feel his cock throbbing as he emptied his balls into my ass. 
Carl pulled out and he and Walter changed positions. Carl fed me his cum covered cock to clean off as Walter quickly slid his even larger and thicker cock into me in one quick thrust.
I let out a groan and gasped for air as his big black cock rammed up into me. It was a combination of pain and pleasure. I had noticed a bottle of poppers sitting on the dresser, next to the lube. 
"Can I have some poppers?" I asked.
Carl climbed off the bed and grabbed the poppers. He opened the bottle and put the poppers under my nose. I took a deep breath and then he put it to my other nostril. The poppers helped to relax my hole as Walter slid balls deep into me. He fucked me long and slow for a few minutes. I felt his cock grow even harder as he fucked. Then he grabbed me around my waist and began to slam deeply into me. Carl had left the poppers laying by my head. I took the bottle and took a few deep drags on it, as Walter's fucking pace quickened and he slammed repeatedly into me. 
"You like this, Daddy? You like these big black dicks in ya?"
All I could do is grunt as his hard pounding was slamming the breath out of my lungs. 
"Fuckin' CUNT! Fuckin' PUSSY! Fuckin' WHORE!" Walter repeatedly growled as he rammed into me. 
Finally one more deep slam into me brought a low, loud and growing growl from Walter.
"AAAAHHHHhhhhhhhhhh....!!!!!! FUCK....!!!!" he growled as he began to fill my ass with his load of cum. 
I did my best milk his cock with my ass. I wanted every last drop of his load in me. 
He slammed a few more times into me, before he pulled out of me with a plop. 
He climbed off the bed and I followed him off the bed. Dropping to my knees to clean his cock with my mouth. 
I dressed, left and hit the grocery store as quick as I could. 
As I walked back into my hotel room, my husband looked up at me with a "knowing look". 
I'm sure he knew I was doing more that shopping. But, he never said anything. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 4