• Moderators

Moderator's Note: Some members have expressed concern about this discussion because it involves underage sex and adults participating in it. The rule is you are allowed to discuss your own experiences as a minor in a clinical fashion. What marktulley2000 wrote above is fine, but you cannot get into detail about it. If it starts to sound like an erotic story, you will get an infraction. Here is the full discussion on the rules:

Thanks, drscorpio. Underage is a turn off and there’s always a concern about legality, even in writing. (Although I have questioned some of the true breeding videos on here.) That’s why I had to stop reading stories from nifty. Seemed like the site was overloaded with stories of underaged and mixed age interactions. Some comments from users make me question their interests, but that I’ve seen, BZ has kept above that.