SHARING HOOKUP INFORMATION

marktulley2000

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 1:54 AM, Insidemenow said:

I don't care who gives my number out. If someone texts me saying that a friend gave them my number then I know that 1) their friend fucked me and 2) said friend is looking to fuck too so they get automatically get to use my ass no questions asked.

Yeah, I'm with you on this one. It's kind of like a reward system -for every guy you give my number to (who actually delivers), you get extra fuck privileges! 

I’ve had a few of these referrals and I’m ok with it. The guys who have referred someone to me know my tastes so they’re a reliable way for me to get together with some new guys. I even had one guy who recognize the top who was fucking me even though we all lived in different states and the pics just showed cock and ass. I think it cuts through a lot of the bullshit and you can get down to fucking faster. 

On 1/17/2018 at 12:54 AM, Insidemenow said:

I don't care who gives my number out. If someone texts me saying that a friend gave them my number then I know that 1) their friend fucked me and 2) said friend is looking to fuck too so they get automatically get to use my ass no questions asked.

Heh. 2) wouldn’t work for me because everyone gets that without needing to do anything.

I have occasionally had Tops summon up friends while they’re with me and after they’re spent because they think their friend would enjoy me, but I don’t know that I’ve ever had one tell me unasked that he heard about me from someone else. It may be that I haven’t been in the ‘circuit’ long enough to get talked about much in the conversations where two Tops are thumbing through app profiles to see which ones they’ve fucked.

Or perhaps I have, and I just haven’t been worthy of comment - which, if true, I wish I knew so I could try to improve my performance.

Or, it could be that the nature of my usual hookups, in hotels and bathhouses, is a type that Tops usually keep to themselves  for fear that others will take some sort of morally negative view of them. That would be unfortunate.

Regardless, I always give the best service I can, and I would be proud to be known for it.

• Upvote 1

i don't really share info about tops cause i want their loads for myself lol but i love it when i get messages from guys who got my email or whatever from some other guy that fucked me. anything that gets more raw cocks stuffed into my fuckhole is great. plus they already know what a cumdumpster i am and have probably seen pics or video of me already so all we have to discuss is when and where the new guy or guys are going to use me and what they are going to do to me. i find poz tops and dirty pigs are most likely to share my info so it usually leads to a good breeding.plus i love getting fucked by guys who already think i'm trashchasertext.jpg.a8c008f873e1db08a40163288907f917.jpgx-cumbum3.jpg.d18884df6ca78cf1fbfd47a5eb707a12.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 1/16/2018 at 6:02 PM, marktulley2000 said:

I have two questions: (1) Have you ever shared information about guys who you have hooked up with on a4a or grindr? (2) What do you think of the ethics of doing so? 

Great questions!! Love this topic. Here are my 2 cents...

1) I may have done this; let's just say that I try to avoid doing this. I had one memorable hookup with a young guy (22-ish) living in my neighborhood who got comfortable with me after a few meet-ups...and he would literally "dish" any gossip on anyone. So, I have to confess that it was fascinating to learn about his experiences with others - but I did not really learn anything new. It was mostly just gossip.

2) You may have guessed my position on the ethics - I think there is a time and a place for this. Many guys have pointed out that it can be a great way to meet new guys who share similar interests or are like-minded (who does not want a good referral?). On the other hand, I am afraid that more often than not it is mostly gossip-y and unproductive. I think we should remind ourselves that there is a reason why we were all taught NOT to KISS AND TELL.

In conclusion, referrals are great - finding like minded buddies is helpful. And BUDDY is a good term as earlier pointed out. BUT the gossip aspect makes me uncomfortable.

• Like 1

1. Yeah I have done once, I think we only had about one guy in common, and not a lot to say about him. Decent lay and all, nothing outstanding, would repeat but haven't actually bothered to kind of thing. 

2. I think it's fine. It's just like when you talk about other people you know. You talk about how lovely it was when Antonio helped you move house, how appalled you were at José's behaviour the other night, and how well Xavi's massive dick fit inside your sloppy hole...

• Haha 1

I always ask a guy if he's open to my sharing his profile and his public pic, let alone his e-mail address or phone number, before I pass along the information to a friend. (Grindr has headlines, which are optional, changeable, and not searchable. There are no screen names to share. A public photo or some profile details would have to be shared so that a friend could find the guy.)

I don't see an ethical issue in discussing past hookups. It is fun to sit side-by-side with a buddy, look at our Grindr cascades, and compare notes. No contact information or private photos are being revealed. I might exercise caution if a guy is cheating, but in that case, he's likely to have a blank profile anyway, and not to come up in the conversation.

I'd find it odd if someone passed along my e-mail address or phone number without asking, but it wouldn't bother me because in the worst case, I could easily mark all mail from a given address as spam and have my phone ignore or block iMessages or text messages from a particular number.

Back in my younger and wilder days, I would occasionally tell a close friend that I had hooked up with X. If my experience with X had been unsettling, I would definitely mention it to my friend. Otherwise, I kept my own counsel about who I had played with on a weekend. Over time, it became known that I didn't disclose who I had been with, and I ended up meeting guys I wouldn't have expected to meet. 

1. I never give other people's numbers out unless they've asked - if in doubt I assume they want things kept private
  2. slightly inconsistently, I don't mind at all if they give my number out

24 minutes ago, gwmxyz said:
  1. I never give other people's numbers out unless they've asked - if in doubt I assume they want things kept private
  2. slightly inconsistently, I don't mind at all if they give my number out

Not really inconsistent at all. You recognize that other people may prefer to keep their information private, and so you err on the side of caution. Admirable. Conversely, you don't mind if your number is shared, so there's no harm done no matter what the other guy decides (share or not). 

Some great comments here. I agree with many of them, especially Fskn’s to the effect  that the privacy belongs to the  prior trick or asking him first is smartest  

I will say, however, when a trick crosses a line, where he is not merely not the best trick in The world but acted badly (stole from you, went batshot crazy just after tossing a dart, installed malware or (for some people) he was a bag chaser 

When I see bad stuff on others’profile, I applaud most of the time the user stepped out of his comfort zone to warn others. By being a loser the trick foreclosed his right tI’ll pay cash by

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

After getting two or three hundred fucks since my last reply to this, I might add that I sometimes get guys talking to me about a fuck when I’m hosting, wanting to know who fucked me already that night. I don’t divulge any information at all about men who use me when I host (assuming I even know anything about them to say). Some men require discretion, but when a Top is inside me, he is in a protected space in which the whole world is for him alone, and he is entitled to keep that experience for himself, as far as I am concerned. It’s nobody’s business but his. It’s my privilege to be the one who helps him reach that, and being discreet is part of my role.

It’s not reciprocal, though; quite the contrary. I not only have no expectation that a Top would keep my service secret, it is entirely in my interest as a service cumdump that he should not. My goal is to provide service to as many as I can, and they have to find me somehow. Whether anyone actually has ever ‘recommended’ me to someone who then enjoyed me I have no idea, but I would very much welcome it.