MAL 2019

phukhole

@NYCTwunk  open door is usually the easiest, though a LOT of guys post party listings on BBRT. Way back when, there used to be a Twitter account set up so you could tag and keep track of guys at MAL.  It's ALWAYS cruisy late night  - many guys just roam the halls looking for holes and/or cock.   The hotel has an indoor pool as well. I hear that area can be fun too....  Definitely keep in touch. I've ben known to seed a young cumdump or two - over that weekend I end up topping quite a bit as there are SO many bottoms!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2018 at 8:26 PM, TampaCumSwalower said:

Just booked interior facing room. First time going to MAL. Piss bottom here into drinking from the tap, assplay, breezed and more. Any tips for a first timer? Think I can get my fill of piss? 

The hotel much be quite cruisy?

Cruisy ? Oh, hell ya ! Hallways, the gym, the sauna. the staircases. Then there two floors 10th & 11th on the front side of the hotel with windows that look out over an atrium roof and see everything going on in all of the rooms, and yes there's always plenty of Exhibitionists.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hosting hotel is fully booked. I booked at Washington Court Hotel. It says Hyatt requires hotel specific bands to use elevators. But hotel guests each can bring 2 guests. Any one willing to bring me in as their guest to cruise the hotel with you?