Bookstore Yet Again

as1717

Wrote this to a guy I was chatting and caring with today:
It was hot chatting with you on here and zoom today. So after I left you I went to the bookstore. I sucked a few cocks and swallowed some cum. But I was looking to get fucked, but no takers at first. Finally I went in a booth with a gh and saw a younger guy stroking. I saw him earlier and he seemed like he just wanted to be watched and not suck or be sucked. But I said whatever and knelt down and put my finger through the hole. He eventually put his cock through and I sucked him getting him real hard. So I thought, why not give it a go so as I am sucking him I pull down my pants and underwear, then swiftly stand and turn around putting my ass in the hole. Many times a guy will move away if they don't want to fuck or fuck raw. I stood there with his cock at the entrance to my hole and strocked his cock as best I could. Eventually he starts to slow slide his raw cock in me and then he builds up speed. He fucked me hard through the hole for at least 5 minutes, then he stopped and stood still and I could feel his cum pulsing in me. Finally he pulls out, I swing around and signal for his cock. I lick it clean and we both zip up and leave. When I got home I squatted over a mirror and watched some of his cum drip out of my hole and I licked it off the mirror. The rest I left in me and keep dipping my finger in my hole to get some more cum to lick off my fingers. Can't wait to do it again. You inspired me!

• Like 3