Went Out Looking for a Hole and Got More Than I Hoped to Find

shanepig

I was bored and online hookup sites were a bust.  There were no holes to be found for fucking and breeding, so I went to Club Philly for some afternoon fun.  After checking in I walked around, noticing there weren't too many men.  The lunch crowd was apparently thinning out.  Returning to my locker, I changed to my jock and took another walk around, finding a guy who gave an okay blow job, but I wasn't ready to cum, so I walked to the steam room for a bit and then left, again cruising the rooms.  This time I found a bottom who was ready to be fucked. 

Entering his room, he gave me a nice blow job while I played with his hole.  It was nice and wet and already had a load so I lubed up my cock and fucked him doggy style.  After a bit we changed position so I was on my back and he rode my cock, milking me for everything.  I shot my load deep.  Afterwards we swapped blow jobs - he had a nice cock and shot his load down my throat. 

Now showered, I was ready for more, and hoped to have a three way or group session.  Entering the slurp ramps, I inserted my cock through the hole and was getting  a sweet blow job.  As I was grunted my approval of the blow job I was receiving, a hot bear daddy with hard seven sweet curved-up inch cock came behind me and started playing with my hole.  I broke away from the blow job, bent down and gave him some sweet head, swallowing all the way, getting his cock nice and sloppy.  He pulled me off his cock, spinning me around so I was again facing the glory hole.  Inserting my cock back through the hole, I took a deep hit of poppers and as the guy below swallowed my cock and as my daddy bear pushed balls-deep in my hole.  I loved it.  Not only was I getting great head, I was also being fucked from behind, which is my favorite position. 

Daddy bear only lasted a few minutes (all I could take away I normally top) blew his load deep up my azz while I was begging for his load.  Daddy walked away a the guy giving me head came and he blew me.  I dumped my load while he shot all over my legs. 

Showered and went to get changed to leave.  On my way to lockers a hot otter was checking me out and stroking his cock under his towel.  I walked up stairs to see where it might lead.  Entering the dark glory hole room, the otter followed.  We kissed and stroked each other.  I was hard as a rock again but he was only semi hard, so I wondered if I would get another blow job, in which case I wasn't sure if I would be able to cum yet again, but instead the otter surprised me as he pushed me on me knees, clearing intending I suck his cock.

As I did so I was pleasantly surprised - his uncut cock got good and hard, and was a decent size at six inches.  I might add his cock tasted so sweet.  I swallowed all of his cock in and savored the taste and had my nose in his pubs.  His aroma was intoxicating.  I had blown him for only a minute when he muttered he was about to cum, which he did in abundance, flooding my mouth with generous amount of cum.  In fact at one point my mouth was full and his cock was still oozing cum. 

I swallowed his cock all the way and let it shoot directly down my throat.  I finished swallowing at which time he withdrew, apologizing for cumming so so quickly.  We both left the glory holes and again showered, dressing to leave.

Saying my good byes to the guys at the door, I left with a huge smile and load up my azz.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1