Most Loads in Single Stay at Bathhouse

Guest BZcumdump

Bathhouse CumDump  

264 members have voted

1. 1. Most Number of Loads You've Taken During Single Stay at Bathhouse not to exceed 24 hours

• 0 - 5
    • 6 - 10
    • 11 - 15
    • 16 - 20
    • 21 - 25
    • 26 +

Guest BZcumdump

I tend to get fucked by a lot of Black guys.   Body Zone (BZ) on a late Friday or Saturday night in Detroit is about 50% Black, 50% White.  I stay from 8 pm to 8 am in a larger room with a queen size bed.  I get on all 4's and take any all all loads.  I arrive at 8 pm because I get a lot of older white men between 8pm and midnight.  Most of the black men arrive between midnight and 3 a.m.   I stay until 8 am because a lot of black guys are looking to breed some good ass as they leave between 6am and 8am.   The club starts to empty out by 6 am and I'm still on all 4's in my room ready to take on as many guys as possible.  It's not uncommon for me to take loads from 5+ guys between 6:00 am and 8 am.  The most loads I've ever taken is somewhere between 20 an 25 in a 12 hour period.  My hole becomes cum sloppy after 3 to 5 loads, and most guys there prefer cum sloppy holes and to use the cum as their lube.   Ironically enough, when I leave at 8 am, I'm still not satisfied.  I feel like i just got started and can take on another 25 guys with no problem.

I'm new to cumdumping in the past 6-7 months.  I took 9 or 10 loads (about 15 cocks) at Poz/Prep night at the sex club......walked around in a jock only.  Those cocks were all within a 1 hour period.  I would have kept going a while longer, but the buddy I met up with there was ready to leave, and we agreed to flip breed each other when we were finished and both our holes sloppy.  It was such a rush and ego boost getting used like that one after the other.  I did take two more loads AFTER we bred each other and on my way back to the lockers, but I'm basically "done" after I cum - so I surprised myself I was able to endure (enjoy) two more fucks.  It's been a few months now, and I haven't repeated that night, but I know I will.  Unfortunately I seem to catch an sti in my ass every time I binge as a bottom like that :( or I think I'd be back every week!!! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Guest BZcumdump
45 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

I'm new to cumdumping in the past 6-7 months.  I took 9 or 10 loads (about 15 cocks) at Poz/Prep night at the sex club......walked around in a jock only.  Those cocks were all within a 1 hour period.  I would have kept going a while longer, but the buddy I met up with there was ready to leave, and we agreed to flip breed each other when we were finished and both our holes sloppy.  It was such a rush and ego boost getting used like that one after the other.  I did take two more loads AFTER we bred each other and on my way back to the lockers, but I'm basically "done" after I cum - so I surprised myself I was able to endure (enjoy) two more fucks.  It's been a few months now, and I haven't repeated that night, but I know I will.  Unfortunately I seem to catch an sti in my ass every time I binge as a bottom like that :( or I think I'd be back every week!!! 

We are actually a lot of like.   It's a huge ego boost to me as well knowing so many guys want to breed me.  I'm also cum and done, so I tend to stay in my room 1/2 hour with the door closed after I'm done and then I'm ready again.   Because if I leave after I cum and I still have hours left, I get mad at myself on the loads I missed out on.  I agree about the STIs which is why I had to slow down and actually take a break for a while.  So Breeding Zone helps me through my celibate period in reading about the bareback adventures of others.

My highest was 13 loads in the sling in about 3 hours. After a top bred me, he asked if I wanted more. Of course I said yes, so he went around the whole bathhouse and told guys they needed to fuck my ass. So at one point there was a line with guys waiting for their turn. I t was HOT.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, DetroitCumDump said:

We are actually a lot of like.   It's a huge ego boost to me as well knowing so many guys want to breed me.  I'm also cum and done, so I tend to stay in my room 1/2 hour with the door closed after I'm done and then I'm ready again.   Because if I leave after I cum and I still have hours left, I get mad at myself on the loads I missed out on.  I agree about the STIs which is why I had to slow down and actually take a break for a while.  So Breeding Zone helps me through my celibate period in reading about the bareback adventures of others.

Why do stis slow you down? Fear of getting them, or fear of spreading them?

4 hours ago, DetroitCumDump said:

Guest BZcumdump
10 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

Why do stis slow you down? Fear of getting them, or fear of spreading them?

Because I got Hep C and it hit me hard and I had virtually every symptom and couldn't work for 6 weeks.  Hep C is now worse to me than HIV.     I'm cured by taking Harvoni, but if I get again, they don't pay a second time and I probably would go into liver failure.   Deciding to take a break from taking loads is likened to a heroin addict quitting cold turkey.  It's killing me.   I love taking anon loads.   I'm thinking about becoming a total top and just eating and breading ass, less likely to contract Hep C that way.   

Edited by BZcumdump

7 hours ago, DetroitCumDump said:

I'm thinking about becoming a total top and just eating and breading ass, less likely to contract Hep C that way.   

I got both Hep A and B. Got them both from eating ass, so be careful with that. Breeding should be fine though.

Guest BZcumdump
4 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

I got both Hep A and B. Got them both from eating ass, so be careful with that. Breeding should be fine though.

I had Hep A and shot for Hep B.  Actually that's how I think I got Hep A.

32 still neg bottom. 

Went last weekend to bathhouse in Fort Lauderdale. first time going to a bath house. long story short. stripped down and took 8 loads. in a time of 2 hours. ass was red and sore by the end of the night my i was happy.  no idea who they where of there stats. Im a don't ask don't tell type 

• Upvote 1

Leather,

My brother is now clear of HEP C. He got these big horse pills to take for 3 months. Very expensive but the pills were covered because he was part of a study on the effectiveness on his particular genotype. He's been tested after completing his 3 month pill taking, he's now totally clear of HEP C. I believe he had genotype 6, not too common HEP C. I'm happy for him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1