Most Loads in Single Stay at Bathhouse

Guest BZcumdump

Bathhouse CumDump  

264 members have voted

1. 1. Most Number of Loads You've Taken During Single Stay at Bathhouse not to exceed 24 hours

• 0 - 5
    • 6 - 10
    • 11 - 15
    • 16 - 20
    • 21 - 25
    • 26 +

Guest Deviantlad
On 1/18/2018 at 3:28 AM, DetroitCumDump said:

Because I got Hep C and it hit me hard and I had virtually every symptom and couldn't work for 6 weeks.  Hep C is now worse to me than HIV.     I'm cured by taking Harvoni, but if I get again, they don't pay a second time and I probably would go into liver failure.   Deciding to take a break from taking loads is likened to a heroin addict quitting cold turkey.  It's killing me.   I love taking anon loads.   I'm thinking about becoming a total top and just eating and breading ass, less likely to contract Hep C that way.   

I  was diagnosed with HepC on 29th Dec 17. The odd thing was I have not felt anything. I believe that is quite common and if it hadn't have been for my HIV check-up I would not have known I had it. I go to find out the type I have on 29th Jan. Then to decide what action to take. I want to leave it a while to see if I self clear it. I have read that around 20-25% do self-clear. I as yet am not sure if only certain strains can self-clear!

Guest GoneFishing

15 raw loads is my record but i’m sure i’ve past that at ccbc in palm springs. after a hot day drinking beer at the pool you kind of lose count.  summer is coming ! ☣️?❗️

First let me just say I LOVE the baths!  I think my record is somewhere between 16 and 20, and that was a 6 hour window.  I love having an audience while I take load after load.  Turns me on beyond belief.  

Just a couple of weeks ago at Midtowne in Denver I was in this little dark closet room. It’s set up so you just lay the top 1/2 of your body face down on the padded surface with your feet on the floor.  There’s no door on the room so any and all that walk by in the dark hallway can see my hungry ass, cheeks spread, inviting their raw dick to plow my hole.  Well, most every guy that walks by takes a poke...most stay and drop a load once they sample what I’ve been told is my exquisite ass!  

After I’d been there for probably 3 hours I suddenly felt a stranger taking a sample with what was easily the biggest dick I’d had all day.  I instantly began to push my hungry hole back and started to grind on this beauty. I reached back to feel how he was stretching my hole. It was fucking HUGE!  There was just enough light that I could make out a couple of his buddies in the doorway, they were all younger black studs working enormous members!  I had not seen them earlier so I think they had all just arrived together.  I could reach back along my left side and wave my hand around until someone put their dick in my hand.  I could stroke the next giant dick rock hard as his buddy proceeded to relentlessly drill and seed me deep. Within just moments of dropping his load, first guy slaps my ass, pulls out and instantly his buddy slides over and packs me full again with his monster. This continued for a cycle where I continued to reach back and wrap my fingers around what was eventually 5 HUGE black cocks. I was in heaven.  

It took over an hour for the 5 BBC’s to flood my hole. I could barely stand up after they finished. As I stood up and began thinking about making my way back to my room, the cum was literally running down the inside of my legs.  Probably 12-14 loads. Fuck yes!  I can’t wait to go back!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 9

I am one of those lucky pig to enjoy over 25 loads in 24 hours and I''ve done it several times in my life between sex parties, sex clubs like 321Slammer in Fort Lauderdale and Manifest4u in Atlanta. My trip to Palm Springs for Leather Pride in 2017, i stayed at the CCBC and that SAturday of leather pride I enjoyed over 25 breedings between the pool party at canyon Club wher at one point i was in the grassy/hedge are where 3 guys were taking turns breeding me in front of others and pissing on me in betweentheir turns and the CCBC wher e i was in a sling and being fuked and fisted and fuked some more and then bred some more in the outdoor area...my hole was so treashed and i was in pig heaven. THis year I am hitting CLAW, IML, Folsom, Pig Week and PS Leather Pride. Any suggestions for other sex events I should attend, let me know!!

• Upvote 1

On 1/19/2018 at 7:58 AM, Chargedup said:

15 raw loads is my record but i’m sure i’ve past that at ccbc in palm springs. after a hot day drinking beer at the pool you kind of lose count.  summer is coming ! ☣️?❗️

would LOVE to have you be the successful knocking me up pozzing stud

Guest bentoverwaiting4u

Why do I sound like such a nube when I say I've only taken a maximum of 4, maybe 5, loads of anonymous cum in my ass within a 24 hr period?  Usually, my ass starts to get sore after the second or third fucking and needs a week or more to recover.

• 1 month later...
Guest Deviantlad
On 24/03/2018 at 9:38 PM, Leatherman667 said:

Thought hep c was blood borne and not got through sex. 

You are so right Leatherman667, it is blood borne and not got through sex

Edited by Deviantlad

Leather and 1deviant,

You are both correct! My older brother got HEP C from tainted blood back in the 1980s after a shoulder operation. HEP C is NOT fun. This year he finished taking these horse pills (1 per day) for 3 months to rid his body of his HEP C type. He's now HEP C free.