I had to stop and think.

thkpc

I've been at this a while. Hooking up, orgies, comfortable with my needs and desires.  I arranged for a guy to come over for a pump and dump.  Met on line set the time.....he showed and matched his profile.  I invited him in and during the initial checkout over drinks noticed a tan line on his ring finger....i never mentioned it. Small talk continued....something about him being a civil engineer etc.  I sensed he was new to this.....he finished his drinks quickly and there was little eye contact.

I thought about when I started this I was the same.  I was in a sexless relationship and needed physical contact and in some way validation.

I didn't  ask my guest any questions about his relationship status..didnt care.  I wanted to set him at ease.  He was a short fire plug.  5'8", natural muscle, thick legs. Maybe 35.  I verified what we discussed on line.  I'm a top, negative on prep.....I went my bathroom and returned with the script....i tossed it at him...good catch.  I told him he'd get two loads maybe three.

We were standing in the kitchen on our third vodka tonics.  He slid along the counter until we were face to face and lip locked.  We slammed the last of our drinks and went into my bedroom.  Clothes came off and I buried my face in his ass burrowing my tounge into his hole.  For a newbie he opened up nicely.  I slide up to where I could whisper in his ear.  I whispered "I'm gonna fuck you and wreck your hole". He only whimpered please. 

I lubbed my dic and fed my fuck some poppers. He was tight....but I kept pushing in until bottom. Up to this point he'd been pretty quiet. I must have hit a switch cause now he was panting fuck me, breed me, I want your load.  I fucked easy and rough before dumping my first load.  We relaxed a bit before I went back into that seasoned hole for the next cum  dump.

I only got two out that night before sending him on his way.  Hope he enjoyed without worrying about the what if's.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

• 1 month later...