Recommendations?

luvtocum

If you're into piss, Gold Edition at Club 80 is on Feb 11. It's the monthly piss party. Unfortunately, you're missing the Nude night (16th Feb) and Zone:Red, the fisting party (24th Feb).

What's even sadder is that I'll be overseas the entire time too, so won't be around for you to breed either. :lol:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, SubFFboy said:

If you're into piss, Gold Edition at Club 80 is on Feb 11. It's the monthly piss party. Unfortunately, you're missing the Nude night (16th Feb) and Zone:Red, the fisting party (24th Feb).

What's even sadder is that I'll be overseas the entire time too, so won't be around for you to breed either. :lol:

I'm sure you'll be overseas getting more cock than the rest of us can even dream of .. he he

19 hours ago, xxbjn2 said:

I'm sure you'll be overseas getting more cock than the rest of us can even dream of .. he he

Not sure about that, but I do plan to make myself available to Cape Town tops to use and abuse, preferably on cam or in public. 

The last time I was in Cape Town, the bartender at the local leather bar made me blow him while he was serving customers. That was fun. ?

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...