Sub needs advice

Hi guys!

I'm a sub who wants to make the transition to being a BB slut. Wanna chat with others about the reality of this. I don't care if you are down the street or on the other side of the world, a sub, a top, neg or poz. What helped you to come to a decision? Are you neg and do you take poz loads? Are you on PrEP? Are you poz? I have many questions that could otherwise be posted across multiple forum topics but I thought this the best place to introduce myself.

Not into fantasy chat or chat wanks. Serious discussion wanted. Private messages welcomed.

• Like 1

Guest MSlave97

What made me bareback?

A hookup last January with a guy who had fucked me a few times, I invited him over and we started off with the usual, when he came to start fucking me I didn't see him put a condom on but didn't object. Felt amazing having him raw me, and was to hot feeling him tense up inside as he shot his load into me.

Am I neg and do I take poz loads?

I was neg last time I got tested about a year ago, I've done a lot since then though, so who knows at this point. Most of my hookups have been a quick BJ where I just get a load down my throat. I've not had anything that resembles the fuck flu though, so I'm not sure. I'm probably gonna do another test soon.

I'm not on Prep atm, although I have considered it. Wouldn't be cheap though, hopefully in England the full Prep roll out will happen sooner rather than later.

I'd still say I'm pretty new to the whole bb scene, I've only taken maybe 10-15 loads in my ass, the rest are oral. I've been looking for some bigger gatherings/parties to go to lately to up that number though :P

Feel free to any any more, I'd be happy to talk about my experience so far, as short as it may be :) 

I'm glad you're seeking info, but in general I think that if you're asking strangers on the internet, you're not ready. Your mind hasn't caught up to what your body wants.  

There is a good chance that barebacking will expose you to not just HIV but every other std/sti out there. 

Is going on prep an option for you? 

Why do I play raw? I became sexually active at a time that it wasn't unprotected sex, it was just sex. The pattern of behavior was set. While I did start using condoms, I resented being told I had to, and I played without them whenever the opportunity arose.  Finally decided I was done with being a hypocrite, that there was nothing wrong with how I felt, that my behavior was my own responsibility, and that the safers could have their fun without me. 

I began to seek community with those men who felt as I do, and that's when the fun really began. 

You'll know when you're ready.  Do not let any man pressure you into any act if you're not. 

And if you never are, that's OK too. You are welcome here. 

• Like 2

MSlave97 and einathens, thank you both for your replies.

I became sexually active at 16. My first fuck was BB. That was not a conscious decision at the time, more just being caught up in the act. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Since then I have had BB sex with both strangers and people I have know and thoroughly enjoyed it. I have also probably had just as much safer sex during that time also and it never feels as intimate or sexual with a condom.

My last HIV test was negative. I would start PrEP if I could get hold of it at a reasonable financial cost. Do any guys here get their PrEP on a private prescription from an NHS clinic? Who buy's it over the internet? 

• Like 2

• Moderators

I was sexually active before HIV/AIDS was a thing people knew about, so I learned to fuck bare. When we first started to hear about it, I already had 3 fuck buddies in college, so I felt comfortable with my safety. Two of them had been virgins before me, and the third was my first sex partner.

When I started grad school in 1985 in Austin, I became a serious condom user. I had lots of sex, but always with rubbers. I had lots of adventures and firsts: threesome, orgy, black guy, Latino, Asian guy, older man, ... Looking back with what I know now, I am pretty sure I got stealth-bred a couple of time, but I was too naive to notice at the time.

After about 5 years of this, a hot, hung Latino top got into me bare with a combination of sweet-talk, poppers, and the best rim job ever. That’s was the beginning of the end of playing safe. Once I had it bare again, condoms just felt wrong. Over the next 4-5 years, I slowly gave up on using rubbers. I went through the normal stages (only boyfriends, only guys I knew well, only guys who “looked clean”, ...) and eventually started taking all loads. 

When I met my husband in 2005, I hadn’t been tested in years. We both tested negative, and we were monogamous for 5 years to help build intimacy because we were doing long distance. We opened up the relationship eventually but kept playing bare. He loves watching me take loads. We accepted the fact that we could become Poz, but neither of us could stand rubbers.

We did manage to stay negative. We both went on PrEP when it became available. I take it daily. Since he is a total top, he uses the on-demand protocol unless we are going to a place or event where we expect lots of sex.

I have never turned away a guy for being Poz although the guys who told me all claimed to be undetectable. I have never taken a known-toxic load because it never came up; I am sure I took a few I did not know about. I don’t worry about it at all now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 18/01/2018 at 9:23 PM, einathens said:

...I'm glad you're seeking info, but in general I think that if you're asking strangers on the internet, you're not ready. Your mind hasn't caught up to what your body wants.  

There is a good chance that barebacking will expose you to not just HIV but every other std/sti out there. ...

You'll know when you're ready.  Do not let any man pressure you into any act if you're not. 

And if you never are, that's OK too. You are welcome here. 

#einathens WELL SAID ... and I hope that #MarlboroSpunk understands that it is noth9inhg which should be by others but by oneself... as one embraces the joys afterwards even more !!!

On 19/01/2018 at 12:38 PM, MarlboroSpunk said:

.... I would start PrEP if I could get hold of it at a reasonable financial cost. Do any guys here get their PrEP on a private prescription from an NHS clinic? Who buy's it over the internet? ...

#MarlboroSpunk the law & costs regarding PrEP have changed in the last few weeks in UK & Ireland ... and it is worth while to go your local MEN-Health-Clinic and talk freely and openly with one of the councillors about this option ... 

you will be surprised how cheap PrEP has become - as they want to make sure that the user gets the medication cheap and from a serious pharmacist rather than from a dodgy Internet platform.

On 19/01/2018 at 1:46 PM, drscorpio said:

... I have never turned away a guy for being Poz although the guys who told me all claimed to be undetectable.

I have never taken a known-toxic load because it never came up;

I am sure I took a few I did not know about. I don’t worry about it at all now.

#drscorpio WELL SAID!!! 

How often have we heard this claim of being undetectable :)

and lets face it, so many Tops here have told us how they love to mislead or stealth others... 

So as a BB-slut-Cumdump or simply as a bottom, it is advisable to presume that all bare cocks are toxic and not to believe a "loose" statement of someone one meets in a sauna (Bathhouse), ABS, hook-up or wherever a raw cock enters your hungry ass !!!! 

On 20/01/2018 at 4:24 AM, drscorpio said:

This article addresses both your questions. We think it is for him as a top. 

https://www.poz.com/article/can-finally-say-ondemand-prep-really-work

#drscorpio  Thank you for sharing this link !!!!

• Upvote 1

On ‎18‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 7:31 PM, MSlave97 said:

What made me bareback?

A hookup last January with a guy who had fucked me a few times, I invited him over and we started off with the usual, when he came to start fucking me I didn't see him put a condom on but didn't object. Felt amazing having him raw me, and was to hot feeling him tense up inside as he shot his load into me.

Am I neg and do I take poz loads?

I was neg last time I got tested about a year ago, I've done a lot since then though, so who knows at this point. Most of my hookups have been a quick BJ where I just get a load down my throat. I've not had anything that resembles the fuck flu though, so I'm not sure. I'm probably gonna do another test soon.

I'm not on Prep atm, although I have considered it. Wouldn't be cheap though, hopefully in England the full Prep roll out will happen sooner rather than later.

I'd still say I'm pretty new to the whole bb scene, I've only taken maybe 10-15 loads in my ass, the rest are oral. I've been looking for some bigger gatherings/parties to go to lately to up that number though :P

Feel free to any any more, I'd be happy to talk about my experience so far, as short as it may be :) 

I can send you PreP supplier that I use. Details come via Terence Higgins Trust and NHS,

On ‎19‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 12:38 PM, MarlboroSpunk said:

MSlave97 and einathens, thank you both for your replies.

I became sexually active at 16. My first fuck was BB. That was not a conscious decision at the time, more just being caught up in the act. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Since then I have had BB sex with both strangers and people I have know and thoroughly enjoyed it. I have also probably had just as much safer sex during that time also and it never feels as intimate or sexual with a condom.

My last HIV test was negative. I would start PrEP if I could get hold of it at a reasonable financial cost. Do any guys here get their PrEP on a private prescription from an NHS clinic? Who buy's it over the internet? 

I buy the net from an overseas recognised supplier whose drugs are randomly tested in the UK for potency and all have passed strict UK tests.

• 4 weeks later...

Very true sleazebugga...

Marlboroslut - PrEP is becoming cheaper in the UK (even tho I have still only found it available on line - look up I Want PeEP Now) so it is worth taking and enjoying the fun when you are ready for what may happen! :)