First Slam Ever

TboTTomfun

On 2/7/2018 at 3:52 PM, xtc303den said:

I just sent you a private message with contact details.  Looking forward to helping!

On 2/25/2018 at 3:11 PM, TboTTomfun said:

Thanks to Ray for editing my story into a more understanding language, and i added a new chapter to the story, more to come if you like it

#TboTTomfun WELL DONE .. what a great story ..... and 

#xtc303den WELL DONE ...for helping the author !!!!

The combination of the two of you is a SUCCESS OF A GREAT STORY .. which the rest of us here are already enjoying and hoping you two will BBring much further.... 

WELL ALL ARE AWAITING THE DEVELOPMENT of our hero in the story and cannot wait to see how he develops from being shy to the most opened up cummmmm-dump :)

• 1 month later...

Part 2

I was really high now.  I could not focus anymore.  It seemed my brains had moved to my ass.  This was now the center of my body.  I was moaning out loud now, feeling in heaven.  My eyes were rolling in the sockets from the pure joy I was feeling. His tongue was going in real deep.  It felt so good.  I felt so hot and horny now.  I had the urge to kiss Dirk and thank him for making me feel so good.  Dirk slowly climbed up to me, putting his whole weight on top of me.  My chest and face were crushed into the mattress.  He was pushing up my hands above my head, and holding them there. 

Dirk was grinding his fat meat between my buttcheeks, it did feel so good, i was really enjoying his attention, his dick did feel so big on my ass.   Dirk started licking my neck, and moved to my ears, when one thing gets me going it is licking my ears, or licking my balls.    How do you feel buddy, he purred in my ear, does it feel good?   I could only moan, and confirm with a nod, I did feel so happy and content.      You like some role play Mike?  Did you ever try that?    My mind was racing, what was he meaning by role play??? Did he want to play daddy and son as in the movies, or had he other things on his mind.     Anything you like Dirk, you make me so horny.    

I was not to disappoint him, i was ready to please him ans give him anything he want.    What can i do to please you Dirk?   How can i make you happy.     You already make me happy babe , but i want to see you as a real slut in my bed, i want you to feel horny baby, try new things, i will teach you, you trust me Mike, i wil make change you in a sextoy to be enjoyed by many men.     Keep still baby i get some things, and we can spice up our game a bit.    Dirk came back with a plastic box full with leather gear.    Soon he was displaying all the stuff on the bed, most things i did not even know, there where blindfolds, leather cuffs, gaggs with balls, gaggs with dickholes, horsebitts, dogcollars, all kind of stuff.

He was picking out a big leather blindfold, and told me it would excite him when i would wear it for him, soon i was blinded with the blindfold, and was he putting on a dogcollar on me and some leather restrains which he clicked together, it did feel  a bit akward, moving now.    Dirk made me lie down again on the bed and said to relax a bit he had some things to do.

It  did feel weird not knowing what was going on around me, but i did feel content, my head was still spinning from the juice, but i made nothing out of it.    Dirk was talking to me while i could hear him move stuff around the room, it sounded to me like he was replacing some furniture within the room.     What I of course  could not  see was that he was installing several cameras on tripods around the bed, aswell was he going online via zoom, and was he showing off his new dumm victim to his friends.   His friends where coming online one by one with the special password he had given to his friends.    

Dirk nearly did need half an hour to set everything up, with his mobile computercamera, he was showing off the body of the bounded Mike to his computerbuddies.   Mike was lightly dozing of into a sleep being alone on the bed blindfolded.    He was getting the most amazing dream of being loved by his new lover, and getting happy with their shared home and relation.     The reality could been not further from the dream.

Dirk was preparing some suprises for his slut to be.    First he was mixing some G together with juice for Mike to drink, and some bottles of gattorade then he was preparing a booty bump with tina, and some riggs with tina to enhance the willingness of his slut to be.   After an half an hour he was ready to commence the fun, he was signalling the guys online that the fun was starting to begin.    Dirk was picking up the juice and moved over to the top of the bed, he noticed that the little slut to be was making moaning noises, and obvious had a hot steamy dream, tome to bring him back to reality, and make him do it in real.     Hey Mickey, wakey wakey babe, i have a drink for you babe, you must drink a lot it is going to be a hot night.   Drink was pulling up the sleepy Mike and brought the glass of juice to the mouth of Mike, come on babe, drink your juice baby it will make you feel good.

The taste of the juice was even more bitter then the one before, must been another bottle.     Soon the glass was empty, and Dirk, let Mike lie down again in the bed, he was setting the glass on the night stand and rolled Mike over on his tummy.   Dirk was moving next to Mike and was caressing him, and kissing him all over.   He was whispering sweet words to Mike and make him feel good again.   In the meantime he was watching his computer sceen, and he saw that there must be a least 50 viewers enjoying his show on Zoom.

The cameras on the tri-pods where registering all movements from the 4 bedsides, and he was already thinking about the monitoring of the film, and sell copies online on the net.

Dirk did move to the back of the bed, and was putting up his back at the wall of the bed, and he was pulling Mike up so that his face was resting up the upper tigh of Dirk .   He was caressing the head of Mike with one hand, and he was starting to stroke his cock with his other hand.    His fat cock was already oozing a lot of precum of the toughts of the things to come.    He was smearing the head of his cock on the face of Mike, his precum was marking the nose of Mike and his upperlips.  The little slut did automatically open his mouth, and tried to swallow Dirks dick in one go.     Hmmm the little slut is eager to suck my cock.     His hot mouth did feel so good around the fat head of his dick.

To be continued 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Over-all great amazing story @TboTTomfun! You really spent time on the finely detailed character interactions , the responses and emotions to those interactions. To be placed by words into the characters shoes, in my opinion, is one of the things that differentiates a traditional writer to an artist of a writer and you certainly have achieved the latter with this story! No pressure and no expectations of future installments but it would be most certainly welcome and others would agree! Be safe!

• Like 1

On 7/27/2018 at 9:55 PM, TboTTomfun said:

Part 2

I was really high now.  I could not focus anymore.  It seemed my brains had moved to my ass.  This was now the center of my body.  I was moaning out loud now, feeling in heaven.  My eyes were rolling in the sockets from the pure joy I was feeling. His tongue was going in real deep.  It felt so good.  I felt so hot and horny now.  I had the urge to kiss Dirk and thank him for making me feel so good.  Dirk slowly climbed up to me, putting his whole weight on top of me.  My chest and face were crushed into the mattress.  He was pushing up my hands above my head, and holding them there. 

Dirk was grinding his fat meat between my buttcheeks, it did feel so good, i was really enjoying his attention, his dick did feel so big on my ass.   Dirk started licking my neck, and moved to my ears, when one thing gets me going it is licking my ears, or licking my balls.    How do you feel buddy, he purred in my ear, does it feel good?   I could only moan, and confirm with a nod, I did feel so happy and content.      You like some role play Mike?  Did you ever try that?    My mind was racing, what was he meaning by role play??? Did he want to play daddy and son as in the movies, or had he other things on his mind.     Anything you like Dirk, you make me so horny.    

I was not to disappoint him, i was ready to please him ans give him anything he want.    What can i do to please you Dirk?   How can i make you happy.     You already make me happy babe , but i want to see you as a real slut in my bed, i want you to feel horny baby, try new things, i will teach you, you trust me Mike, i wil make change you in a sextoy to be enjoyed by many men.     Keep still baby i get some things, and we can spice up our game a bit.    Dirk came back with a plastic box full with leather gear.    Soon he was displaying all the stuff on the bed, most things i did not even know, there where blindfolds, leather cuffs, gaggs with balls, gaggs with dickholes, horsebitts, dogcollars, all kind of stuff.

He was picking out a big leather blindfold, and told me it would excite him when i would wear it for him, soon i was blinded with the blindfold, and was he putting on a dogcollar on me and some leather restrains which he clicked together, it did feel  a bit akward, moving now.    Dirk made me lie down again on the bed and said to relax a bit he had some things to do.

It  did feel weird not knowing what was going on around me, but i did feel content, my head was still spinning from the juice, but i made nothing out of it.    Dirk was talking to me while i could hear him move stuff around the room, it sounded to me like he was replacing some furniture within the room.     What I of course  could not  see was that he was installing several cameras on tripods around the bed, aswell was he going online via zoom, and was he showing off his new dumm victim to his friends.   His friends where coming online one by one with the special password he had given to his friends.    

Dirk nearly did need half an hour to set everything up, with his mobile computercamera, he was showing off the body of the bounded Mike to his computerbuddies.   Mike was lightly dozing of into a sleep being alone on the bed blindfolded.    He was getting the most amazing dream of being loved by his new lover, and getting happy with their shared home and relation.     The reality could been not further from the dream.

Dirk was preparing some suprises for his slut to be.    First he was mixing some G together with juice for Mike to drink, and some bottles of gattorade then he was preparing a booty bump with tina, and some riggs with tina to enhance the willingness of his slut to be.   After an half an hour he was ready to commence the fun, he was signalling the guys online that the fun was starting to begin.    Dirk was picking up the juice and moved over to the top of the bed, he noticed that the little slut to be was making moaning noises, and obvious had a hot steamy dream, tome to bring him back to reality, and make him do it in real.     Hey Mickey, wakey wakey babe, i have a drink for you babe, you must drink a lot it is going to be a hot night.   Drink was pulling up the sleepy Mike and brought the glass of juice to the mouth of Mike, come on babe, drink your juice baby it will make you feel good.

The taste of the juice was even more bitter then the one before, must been another bottle.     Soon the glass was empty, and Dirk, let Mike lie down again in the bed, he was setting the glass on the night stand and rolled Mike over on his tummy.   Dirk was moving next to Mike and was caressing him, and kissing him all over.   He was whispering sweet words to Mike and make him feel good again.   In the meantime he was watching his computer sceen, and he saw that there must be a least 50 viewers enjoying his show on Zoom.

The cameras on the tri-pods where registering all movements from the 4 bedsides, and he was already thinking about the monitoring of the film, and sell copies online on the net.

Dirk did move to the back of the bed, and was putting up his back at the wall of the bed, and he was pulling Mike up so that his face was resting up the upper tigh of Dirk .   He was caressing the head of Mike with one hand, and he was starting to stroke his cock with his other hand.    His fat cock was already oozing a lot of precum of the toughts of the things to come.    He was smearing the head of his cock on the face of Mike, his precum was marking the nose of Mike and his upperlips.  The little slut did automatically open his mouth, and tried to swallow Dirks dick in one go.     Hmmm the little slut is eager to suck my cock.     His hot mouth did feel so good around the fat head of his dick.

To be continued 

Part 3

Dirk did move to the back of the bed, and was putting up his back at the wall of the bed, and he was pulling Mike up so that his face was resting up the upper tigh of Dirk .   He was caressing the head of Mike with one hand, and he was starting to stroke his cock with his other hand.    His fat cock was already oozing a lot of precum of the toughts of the things to come.    He was smearing the head of his cock on the face of Mike, his precum was marking the nose of Mike and his upperlips.  The little slut did automatically open his mouth, and tried to swallow Dirks dick in one go.     Hmmm the little slut is eager to suck my cock.     His hot mouth did feel so good around the fat head of his dick.

Dirk had to wait a bit till the G was kicking in, so for now he was just relaxing, and enjoying Mike tongue on his fuckstick, till he was sure that the little slut would be high as fuck from the larger amount of G what was given to him.   He did like to see shy guys becoming real whores after a little help from G and T, hihihihi if only they know what there would be in store for them.   First time trying some chems, and already famous on the ww web.   Mike was making a lot of noises and he surely was one of the noisely types on chems, he had to keep that in mind later on, to keep him from shouting or anything, but for now he can enjoy my cock a bit more and then i will gagg him, to make sure i don't wake the neighbours when we are going into the rough play.    Dirk was noticing that some of his pozzbuddies where tuning in to enjoy his show.   He had a golden rule, first he would brake in a new guy by his own, and the next step would be that he would share the new guy whith his pozbuddies, to make sure the conversions was complete.   One thing was for sure, Mike was not a newbie when it came to cocksucking, he was expertly getting his tongue around at Dirks shaft and balls, and this was not an easy thing being handcuffed with leather restraints.

His buddies where sending messages to show of the new sluts pucker, show some butt they cried out, Dirk could only smile at their remarks, his buddies where only interested in ass that was all they cared for, but he prefered to take it slow the first time.   Dirk was wondering if the slut had still some vision with the blindfold, he had taken the bigger one, so the half of Mike face was covered, he was going to take it to the test.    Hey pup, what do you see now baby???? Can you see what i am doing.    Mike was breaking free from Dirks fuckstick, and was slurring that he was in total darkness, he could not even make out the beatifull dick he was sucking.   Dirk was grinning, the stupid twatt is not even able to make some complete syllabusses, he is tweaked out over his titts.    Time to make the next move in to the change of my pupp.    Dirk was pushing mike back to his back, of from hiw lower part.  Ok buddy i am going to set you upright with your back at the end of the bed, so you can drink some water, we have to keep you hydrated, and you can relax a bit.   Mike was being hoisted upright by dirk and was settling into the cushions.   Mike's mind was far away, he had the feeling he hardly could register anything what Dirk was saying to him.   He did hear the words, but he could not get a grip what Dirk was meaning to say to him.   He had never felt so special with a guy, he was feeling a sincere atraction to his new friend, he was never taken care of by another guy, he had the feeling he could really letting loose on Dirk, and just go with the flow.

Dirk was bringing the water bottle to Mike's mouth and told him to drink a lot, Mike was trying to hold the bottle himself, but this was not an easy thing to do.   Dirk did unchain the cuffs, so Mike could drink his water add an easier pace.   He was signalling the thumps-up sign that everything was going acorrding to plan.   He was moving around the bed, getting everything ready to give his slut the first slam.   He had to riggs ready at his site when he moved back up to Mike sitting frame.    He was taking away the bottle of water and he was carressing Mike's face after he move the bottle to the side.    How are you feeling pupp, are you ok?     I feel so goooodddd slurred Mike, you make me feel so happy and goooooddd.     Dirk did moves his hand from Mike's face and was lowering his had to caress his arm, already in search looking fro a good veine to hit.    Mike do you trust me baby?   Oh yes Dirk, you are so sweeeeet to me, you make me feel so happieee he cried out.    Want to feel even better baby???   I can make you feel so good, you just have tro trust me baby, are you trusting me????    Yes Dirk, i do whatever you want to please youuuu.    It was clear that the G was doing his work, the slut was ready to try anything, just to please his partner, and continue of the love feeling.     I am going to give you something real good baby, something to make you more nicer and sweeter baby, do you want to be my baby Mike, my little sex pupp??????   Yes Dirk, please i want to try anything with you, you are so sweet to me!!!!!

Ok baby, i am going to put a band around your arm, and then i am going to inject some sexvitamins in your arm, you are going to feel so good, and then we are going to have so much sex, i am going to make you my little sexpupp, do you want that baby.     Yes Dirk please give me the vitamins he slurred.     Dirk was checking out both arms to find the best veines to hit in.    He had not very prominent veines, but in the lines he could make out the green lining of his veines, soon he was binding of the right arm of Mikes arm, and made him hold the buckle belt, to hold it strained.    He was getting the rigg ready with the cross marked on the end, this was mike's first slam with .3 just to make im ready to get the show roling.   Dirk was explaining to Mike what he was doing, once he had the rigg in the vein, and he had a register, he slowly released the tina into Mike's arm.   He was explaining to Mike he would have the feel to cough, and he would feel some preassure on his chest, but it was already to late, Mike was already letting out a big cough, it did take him some time to register what was gettting on.    His movements became more intense, and he was making pleading noises, first it was only fuck fuck fuck!!!!! And then he was shouting please fuck me please fill me hole, he was becoming the sexslave Dirk wanted to see.

On 7/27/2018 at 9:55 PM, TboTTomfun said:

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

My first slam was from a Meth Dealer I lived with when I was in my 30's. I only smoked or Stacey would Booty Bump me. But he told if I let him Slam me he'd let me do what ever I wanted to him. So I said yes.

At first he didn't tell me the amount of the Slam. He let watch him do everything. Then it was time for the needle. He explained the cough and other things I would feel. So I watched him tie a band around my arm, stick the needle in my arm, draw the blood in and give me the liquid in the Point.

Yeah, coughed and felt like I was going to puke. Then felt like I had never felt before. Stacey put everything away and people started coming by the house to buy Crystal. Finally Stacey asked what I felt like doing to him. So I rolled over and put his 9" Cut Kentucky Redneck Cock in my mouth. I Sucked him for a couple of hours, he told me to keep at it even when someone came by. The guys would always make dirty comments about what some guys would do for Meth. Stacey would mostly tell them it was my first Slam, and Cocksuckers became Insatiable for the Cock when Spun.

I spent four hours sucking Stacey's Cock, then he said it was time for me to get another Slam. After that I Sucked him off until the sun came up the next day. He finally fed me his Load and I rolled off of him and tried to go to sleep.

I lived with Stacey for almost a year and when I wasn't cruising bars to sell Crystal for him. I could always be found Spun and sucking his Cock for total strangers to watch. It was a very happy time in my Life.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

• 1 year later...

Part 3

Mike was feeling the strong pressure up his lungs, he was feeling that he was losing it.   The pressure on his lungs was so heavy, that he was thinking he was going to suffocate, and then, he felt the metallic scratch, which made him cough ver hard, and then the rusch was settling in.

The rush was so heavy, his eyes had difficulties to focus, and his ears where ringing like somebody had just msacked them.    This feeling was so immense, the feeling was all concentrated in the lower half of his body.    All he could say was "fuck, fuck, fuck".   He had some troubles to handle this new feelings, he never have felt anything like it.

Dirk was watching his pig closely transforming, that is what they all become after G & T.   He loved it when they becomes whores, ready to get used.    In the meantime his buddies on live where cheering and wooping like he just had scored a goal in the premiere league.    Mike was tugging on his shrunken dick who was spewing out more pre-cum then normal.

He was a bit worried that he was not able to get hard, now that he had a hot date, his dick was not getting hard, it was frustrating him.  He kept yanking on his shriveled dick, and in the meantime his other hand was moving to his ass.    Dirk was looking what his slut was experiencing, and let him play a bit with himself,  You could clearly see that the slut was disoriented and trying to come to terms with the new feelings.

Dirk was preparing a caverject injection to shoot up his dick.   In the meantime he was talking to the whore Mike had become, "how are you babes, feeling good????"

I feel amazing Sir, i feel so good, my ass is begging  to be filled Dirk, it is so strange, i never had this feeling before.   Don't worry pup we soon will take care your nice ass, i will make you feel good with my hard dick, just a bit patience.   Just have to handle a major small thing for myself, and then we are ready to go.   Just relax babe and lie back, just touch yourself now you can because in a minute your hands will be tied together again.

Dirk was masturbating his already hard dick, and made sure he was hard enough, to insert the needle in the shaft of his dick.    He hated to inject his boner, but he did love the result, soon the liquid was injected in his boner, and he could already feeling the action in the bloodvessels of his dick.    This dick is ready to ruin some virgin ass Dirk thought.    

He moved to the bedside table to drop the syringe in a metal canister, and he did take hold of his glasspipe filled with some nice shards of tina.    The slut was still wiggling like crazy, and pulling his small prick, and fingering his ass.    He was brying out some syllabuses but Dirk could not make any word of it.    How a posh guy become such a whore it that short time, it amazed Dirk always.     Time to get the show roling, there are viewers to be pleased  Dirk thought and he chuckled to himself.

Dirk was hitting the pipe big time taking big huffs, and in the meantime his foot was nestled between Mike legs toying with the whore balls.   Mike brought out some minor cries by this touch, and was pushing back on Dirks foot.   Dirk was moving up to  Mike's face moving next to him, and watching him intently what the boy was doing.   Mike was frenzied touching his body all over, but become more and more relaxed.    Dirk was taking a big drag of the pipe, and moved his face over the face of Mike and he started kissing the slut, in the meantime he did blow the smoke in the slut lungs, and made sure that he moved his hand over the sluts mouth to force him to inhale the white smoke.   Just relax babe, hold the smoke as long as you can in your lungs, and when i say go, you let the smoke go.    Mike did feel the pressure of the smoke in his lungs, but he tried to make the effort to keep the smoke as long as possible in his lungs.   Soon the ok came to let out a big cloud of smoke.    The smoke was adding to his already high state.   

"Ok babes, time to get the ball going, do you want to have a bit of fun with daddy?   "Yes daddy please i do all want you want, i am so horny!!!     Ok baby get on your knees baby, so i can take care of that nice hole of you.  Mike was strugling to get in to position, so Dirk pulled Mike up and forced his face in the right direction.   Just sit up for a moment, i have to make some adjustments to the gear your are wearing.   Dirk was taking a big ballgagg from his playbox, and forced the ball into Mike mouth.    He  closed the strap of the ball on the back of Mikes head, and checked if the blindfold was still in place.    As soon as this was done, Dirk pushed the upper body of mike down, and pulled his arms behinds Mike's back.   Soon both handcuffs where joined together, and Mike could hardly move.

Dirk was positioning Mike body to have the maximal view for the onlineviewers and cams.     Open your leggs as wide as possible baby, show me that nice hole of yours.    Soon Dirk had file view to Mike's bullseye, blood was still seeping a bit of the earlier gash he made.   Mike's face awas pushed in the cushions, and he could only here him moan.

Dirk was licking his lips, it is conversion time.    Dirks moved his face to Mike's hole, and started licking the pink spincter of muscle.   Hmmm his ass tastes so good, i can still smell the shaving cream and the iron taste of his blood.    Mike was feeling so hot, sweat was forming on his face, back  and leggs.    He was not able to say anything, but he was so horny, he needed a fuck, something big in his hole.     Dirk was darting with his tongue in and out Mike's ass, he made sure that the whore would be feeling good, ready to take his poz dick, and begging for his toxic load, as all the other whores before him did.

While Dirk was rimming the guys ass, he was making sure his dick was getting full mast by an intense masturbation, and playing with his balls.   His balls are filled with a 3 weeks load, ready to be released in a virgin ass.    He was checking out his friends online and giving them the thumps up, some of these guys where nasty fuckers, they could not care less about their victims, they where rough, nasty, some violent and they where all poz and deceased.    The whore ass was tasting real good, but he has to open up more.   Dirk did move  back to his sidetable and did tale the needles syringe with the tina solution.    Together with the syringe, he did grab the box of crisco, and smeared the tip of the syringe with the crisco, and then smacked some crisco on Mike's pucker.   He was slowly fingering his ass and Mike was pushing back to Dirks fingers.   Dirk pulled slowly his fingers back, what made that there came a  protesting moan from Mike.   Dirk was slowly bringing in the syringe with tina solution as deep as possible in Mike's cunt, and releasing slowly the contents.

Mike could feel a slight burning in his ass, but could not placed it what it was.    Soon the empty syringe was pulled backed, and Mike was pushed down to make sure that the flow would keep down.     Mike's heartbeat did increase rapidly, and somebody had turned up the heat, because the sweating became more profound.

Time to get busy , Dirk shouted out, more to his audinece online then to Mike.     Soon he was up a directing his fat cock in the direction of Mike's hole.   

Mike was aware what was next, the hard cock was inserted in one go deep in his virgin's ass.    The pain was so hard, that tears did shot into his eyes, and he was not able to cry out.

Soon the pain was getting better, and he did feel Dirk slowly starting to make fucking movements.    MIke's senses where in overdrive, he had difficulties to focus on what was happening to him, but his ass was feeling so good.   Dirk's dick was raping him for sure, Mike was so suprised how deep the dick was going into him, and with such a vengeance.  Dirk was making the devilsigns with his fingers towards the viewers, he did not hold back on the whore, he made sure the whore would never forget his first fuck.

He pulled his fat cock back out of the whores ass, and whatched the slut ass gaping to his face, and his dick was marked with some streaks of blood.    He wanted to show this to the viewers, and he did take one of the handcams, and showed his bloody dick and puffy gaping sluts hole to his audience.    The comments where clear, all viewers did love it and made clear that he should poz the slut.    Mike was pushing back, and begging to get the dick back  into his hole.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1