First Slam Ever

TboTTomfun

Guest takingdeepanal
On 2/7/2018 at 12:01 PM, xtc303den said:

Great story. I'm hooked. I also struggled a bit to read it, but once I got familiar with your style, I had an easier time. 

If you'd like, I'd be happy to edit/proofread your chapters before you post them. I wouldn't change any content, I'd just add punctuation, paragraphs, and spacing to follow standard conventions to make it easier to read.  I'm a former teacher, so I have some experience with this sort of thing. 

Always welcome to teach me, Sir!

• Moderators
14 hours ago, ffoz said:

do you believe in paragraphs?

Moderator's Note: No reason to be rude. Just report the post, and it will get edited. Also, you clearly didn't read past the first post. Someone offered to help the author with the subsequent posts which are more readable. 

2 hours ago, takingdeepanal said:

English isn't his first language.

English isn't the only language that has paragraphs. 

• Upvote 1

Dear friends, 

Did understand the grievances about the paragraphs, so in my last parts i did pay attention to it. I   Hope you bare with me that i am not a proffesional writer, and that i am not an english tutored person.  I speak 5 languages but not any of them was learned on school, so i hope you understand my minor mistakes.  When not mistaken to me, i hope this is all about the storis here, and not about the mistakes in spellin here????

Kind regards,

Mike the author.

Ps soon i will continue my story

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Your stories, written by a non-native speaker, are far more engaging and entertaining than the vast majority of us native-English speakers could ever manage. To paraphrase: "Those who can, do. Those who can't, bitch."  Ignore the nay-sayers and please continue to keep us entertained! Your time, effort and talent are very much appreciated.

• Like 1

Part 10

The slut was sitting in front of the couch, blindfolded, handcuffs attached to his wrists, dogcollar on, ballgagg already attached around his neck for later use, harnass, and jock to hide his tiny prick.    You could see he was trying to make out by sounds what was happening arround him, by turning his head in all kind of directions.    James was attaching a dogleash/whip to the dogcollar, to make sure Mike would know his place by using it to punish him.   Hugo had organised all their partysupplies, and arranged the loaden riggs for them.    The riggs for the bitch where kept separate, and the riggs for themselves where kept at another site of the party table.   The 3 tops where not going to slam a lot, since they would smoke more, but still, they did like a bit of rush, from the moment the bitch would be slammed.

They moved Mike up tot the couch, on his knees with his arms leaning on the back of the couch.   You could tell that the G was working, he was already making rocking movements, in order to ask attention for his moving butt.   Hugo did go to the back of the couch to attach Mikes leather handcuffs, and putting the ballgagg in place.   The bitch was moving his head, in such a manner, that he was getting touched, you could tell he was in need of some serious attention.   Dirk was checking on his cams, covering the whole scene of all kind of directions, and was wondering how he could make things more interesting for the viewers.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Part 11

Suddenly he had an idea, he moved over to his desk, and did grab a black permanent marker, and moved over to the rocking sluts ass.   Hugo could read Dirks mind what he was up to  with the marker, so he stopped Mike with rocking and told him to keep still, and not move anymore.   Mike was feeling zo woozy but still he registered the order and did not move anymore.

Dirk started to write on the sluts ass in big bold letters "POZ ME", James did notice what the 2 guys where up to, and moved the little cam for the online viewers nearer to the cunts ass, so that the viewers could see excactly what was going on.   Some viewers on zoom made nasty remarks about Mike, some where reffering to him as a tweaked pozwhore ending up in some shady knockingshop in the middle east.   Mike was not aware what was happening, he did feel movement on his ass, but was not able to place it, he was hoping they soon would move from his ass to his hole, he was so horny he needed something in his ass, he was so needy.  Mike made some sounds trying to speak, but he could not form any correct syllabuses with that ball in his mouth.   He was looking up with his pleading doggy eyes into the direction of the face of Hugo, forgetting his eyes where covered and everything was pitch black, hoping Hugo would understand and help him.   Keep shut you slut!!!!! Soon we will give you what you need, keep still and do not move, or I rip your head from your shoulders you tweaking whore!!!!!!   Mike was a bit shocked how he was treated, but did not dare to move anymore, Hugo was not the sort of guy you would like to make angry, he brought his face to the end of the couch in shame, and did not move anymore, and let happen whatever was happening on his ass and back.     Dirk had moved up to the back of Mike writing "No loads refused neg hole here, please POZ ME.    The message was clear, and in big bold letters for everybody to see, and to understand.    James was filming the back of Mike, and he told Hugo to let loose the bitch, and as soon Hugo dropped his grip on the bitch, Mike started to rock again, making noises nobody could understand, but they knew all 3 what he was asking.

James did go over to the party table, and took a loaded syringe destined to end up in the arm of Mike, Hugo was already putting the tourniquet around the arm of Mike, and was searching for a good vein to use in the crack of his arm.  Mike was not sure what was happening but thought the better of it, not to make strange moves, or try some opposition.   He trusted Dirk, everything would go OK, so far no harm was done, except the harsh comments of Hugo before.   He was feeling so stupid and ungrateful, so far they only made him feel good, and they where giving him what he craved for already so long.   He was still not aware of the true intentions the guys had with him.    Hugo was feeling up the crook of his arm, and did find a nice size vein, although they where not very prominent.   James did join Hugo with the syringe, and was feeling up the vein of Mike, Hugo was always excited for new pigs to be slammed, especially when they where new to chems like Mike, nothing beats newcomers moving into the floating world of chemsuse.    Hugo did point to his arm, to signal James that he wanted to donate some aded value to this slam?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

1 hour ago, TboTTomfun said:

Part 11

Suddenly he had an idea, he moved over to his desk, and did grab a black permanent marker, and moved over to the rocking sluts ass.   Hugo could read Dirks mind what he was up to  with the marker, so he stopped Mike with rocking and told him to keep still, and not move anymore.   Mike was feeling zo woozy but still he registered the order and did not move anymore.

Dirk started to write on the sluts ass in big bold letters "POZ ME", James did notice what the 2 guys where up to, and moved the little cam for the online viewers nearer to the cunts ass, so that the viewers could see excactly what was going on.   Some viewers on zoom made nasty remarks about Mike, some where reffering to him as a tweaked pozwhore ending up in some shady knockingshop in the middle east.   Mike was not aware what was happening, he did feel movement on his ass, but was not able to place it, he was hoping they soon would move from his ass to his hole, he was so horny he needed something in his ass, he was so needy.  Mike made some sounds trying to speak, but he could not form any correct syllabuses with that ball in his mouth.   He was looking up with his pleading doggy eyes into the direction of the face of Hugo, forgetting his eyes where covered and everything was pitch black, hoping Hugo would understand and help him.   Keep shut you slut!!!!! Soon we will give you what you need, keep still and do not move, or I rip your head from your shoulders you tweaking whore!!!!!!   Mike was a bit shocked how he was treated, but did not dare to move anymore, Hugo was not the sort of guy you would like to make angry, he brought his face to the end of the couch in shame, and did not move anymore, and let happen whatever was happening on his ass and back.     Dirk had moved up to the back of Mike writing "No loads refused neg hole here, please POZ ME.    The message was clear, and in big bold letters for everybody to see, and to understand.    James was filming the back of Mike, and he told Hugo to let loose the bitch, and as soon Hugo dropped his grip on the bitch, Mike started to rock again, making noises nobody could understand, but they knew all 3 what he was asking.

James did go over to the party table, and took a loaded syringe destined to end up in the arm of Mike, Hugo was already putting the tourniquet around the arm of Mike, and was searching for a good vein to use in the crack of his arm.  Mike was not sure what was happening but thought the better of it, not to make strange moves, or try some opposition.   He trusted Dirk, everything would go OK, so far no harm was done, except the harsh comments of Hugo before.   He was feeling so stupid and ungrateful, so far they only made him feel good, and they where giving him what he craved for already so long.   He was still not aware of the true intentions the guys had with him.    Hugo was feeling up the crook of his arm, and did find a nice size vein, although they where not very prominent.   James did join Hugo with the syringe, and was feeling up the vein of Mike, Hugo was always excited for new pigs to be slammed, especially when they where new to chems like Mike, nothing beats newcomers moving into the floating world of chemsuse.    Hugo did point to his arm, to signal James that he wanted to donate some aded value to this slam?

brilliant - knock him up and pass him round!