Best location for DL Latin Dick

UncutCumHole

Love DL Latin dick simply needing to breed and go. Locations in the country that are the best?

Love those cholo studs needing pussy but any hole will do. Those random hookups in the park toilet,  home depot, bookstore.

Just my thing 

20160813_172404.jpg

Edited by UncutCumHole

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Here in Dallas there's quite a few big Latino markets up and down Harry Hines Boulevard. You'll see guys there who are clearly looking...they'll lift up their short and rub their belly (I've been told that means they're looking to suck) or grabbing, tugging, playing with their cock. I head to the bathroom and see if they follow. If they do I know they're looking. I usually show hard at the urinals, see if they do too. If they are we take it to a stall or get in a car and go somewhere to fuck. Love Latino guys because they pretty much all just go bare, don't even ask first. Can't remember the last time a Latino guy asked me to put on a condom or put one on to fuck me. Love their big uncut dicks too. Heading over to the markets later this morning cause I want some.