bbofallonmo

I took a big step on my journey to becoming a no load refused cum dump.  

I was traveling for work in Louisville, Kentucky.  Finding myself horny as fuck, I started working all the sources:  craigslist, grindr, scruff, growlr a4a, backpage, etc.  I wanted to get fucked raw.  I'm not new to barebacking, but I had always asked status before and had never (to my knowledge) taken a poz load.  Anyhow, a hot cute bear on growlr hit me up.  We went back and forth for a bit, and eventually agreed I would await him in my dark hotel room, he would walk-in, anonymous, breed my hole and go.  

While waiting for him, I get stoned out of my mind imagining the fuck session, so when little hotness walked in I was already dripping.  He was 5'10", muscled with a belly, full beard and buzzed head, and as he approached me, I got off the bed, went to my knees, awaiting his cock.  He presented me with a beautiful shaved 7" cock with the perfect thickness.  As a bonus  he was uncut.

He brought the brand of poppers l like, so we poppered-up (poppers and weed are a great combo) and I went to town sucking his cock.  After a few minutes he had me lay on the bed and he knelt behind me, lifted my ass, and ate my hole for several minutes, after which he shoved his beautiful cock in my cunt.  No rubber and no talk of status.  He pumped away, and before long I sensed he would blow his load in a minute or two so I asked "We never talked about your status.  I want you to whisper in my ear as you shoot your load"!  

With that, and a big squeeze of my ass ring I feel his cock pulsate as he shout his load deep in my hole.  With the third thrust he muttered "Take that poz load, you cum dump bitch."

Squeezing my hole as tightly as I could, I shot my load.  

He stayed in and, after a few more minutes of pounding, shot another load deep in right after his first load.  After he withdrew I sucked him off, all the while each of us sniffing that brown bottle. He also played with my nips, pinching them and edging my cock.  To my surprise his cock again hardened and he was able to fuck me again, this time looking deep in my eyes the whole time as he reminded me I was a cum whore.

It was 2 hours of bliss.   I can't wait to go back to Louisville for a recharge.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3