Who would go down on this?

concerned1

Who would love this beautiful piece of meat in their mouth? This gorgeous cock belongs to a guy who lives in Morocco. I've been chatting with him on Facebook and Whatsapp for a while and he has promised to let me suck it the next time I visit Morocco for a holiday (in exchange for money, as he's straight). 

Ayoub.jpg

Edited by concerned1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, concerned1 said:

Who would love this beautiful piece of meat in their mouth? This gorgeous cock belongs to a guy who lives in Morocco. I've been chatting with him on Facebook and Whatsapp for a while and he has promised to let me suck it the next time I visit Morocco for a holiday (in exchange for money, as he's straight). 

Ayoub.jpg

LOL.... who wouldn't go down on a cock like this ... not just with your mouth BBut ride it .. milk it deep inside your ass until he loads you up with his cream..

BUT WHY PAY when there are soooooooo many guys who love to fill your mouth or ass with their cock and consequently with their cream and juices? 

Be aware that in those countries all claim to be straight - LOL - they love the tourists , as we are so willing to satisfy their needs ....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Nice one. I have a young Moroccan guy living a few streets away from me. Similar dick (actually a bit thicker). He also claims to be straight but he does love to use my mouth and ass for his relief when he's horny ;-)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I want to make love to that gorgeous cock. Would love to suck it 3 or 4 times and feel him fucking me all day long. That is a dream cock that just needs my service.

• 5 months later...