Got bred by a cute black twink

maiar

I am visiting an island in the French Indies in Carribien. This cute black twink 18 yo wrote me on Grindr. His profile said he was top. I am 28, mostly top and if I ever bottom, it is for smaller cocks. I have actually never had  a younger partner (at least I don't think I did).

Long story short. Neither of us could host. Yesterday, we ended on a beach where I sucked his rather large but very thick cock. He was leaking a lot of precum before he shot large load in my mouth. Note: bad idea, the sand gets everywhere.

Today we chose a different place an abandoned building in the forest. I sucked him a little, he was a lot into nipple play, pinching me while I was sucking. Eventually, I turned around and leaned against a wall. He just spit on his cock and shoved it in. It was painful as fuck and I made him pull out. After couple of minutes we tried again and I managed to handle him. He fucked me softly, I told him he could be harder. He liked that and after a little while he shot it in me. The load was huge.

After two hours, I am writing this down I still have the shot inside me.

It was actually fun to bottom.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2