Advice for virgin cocksucker looking for str8 guys, especially in a small town...

doug88

I see that there are other folks here who are drawn to sucking straight guys off, so I'm looking for advice, especially on how to find them. 

I guess I have a few things going on. I'm in my late 40's, though look about ten years younger, have never so much as touched a cock before, but have always had strong fantasies about sucking guys off, particularly straight guys. I have nothing against gay guys, but not only am I drawn to strong masculinity, I'm drawn to guys for whom I know there would be zero chance of anything more coming out of the situation than me sucking their cock. I have negative interest in making out, anal, romance, or anything other than a good old fashioned one-way blowjob. I basically envision it as a FWB situation where I'd have maybe up to five guys who could hit me up when they want to drop a load and not think anything more about it than having a friend help them out. Well, I'm about to change my life in a lot of ways over the next year or so including moving to a different part of the US (or maybe Canada) and starting my life over. I'd really like to add cocksucking to my list of hobbies. That might sound weird, but like I said, I've always fantasized about sucking cock, and I've always really gotten a lot of satisfaction from helping my friends out (male or female), so I think that being someone that a buddy could hit up for a blowjob would be really rewarding.

I plan to move to probably the UP of Michigan or to somewhere in Northern Ontario and buy a secluded home which would have the added benefit of being someplace where guys could swing by and not be seen by neighbors. On the up side, from what I've read, hosting is a big issue when it comes to str8 guys looking to get sucked off, so that part is covered. On the down side, I'll be living in a relatively small town with a population well under 100K so I think that can make things more difficult - though I've also heard the exact opposite. 

I know from experience that there's no shortage of sexually frustrated guys out there who are desperate for BJs, so it would seem obvious to me that there's tons of straight guys out there who would be down with the whole "a mouth is a mouth" thing, but I don't know if that's true or not. I have no real idea how commonplace it is for guys to get over the "ick" factor of another guy blowing them, but if it is relatively common, I'd like to hang out my shingle and start sucking a few cocks. To me, I'd think that this would be an attractive situation for a lot of guys, not only would they be getting blown on the regular, they could do so without any of the drama and baggage that can come from having a women on the side. But again, I don't know.

I figure that I'll have to initially start out with one guy who would be willing to put up with some pretty amateurish and feeble attempts at cocksucking, by my guess is that once I've got some skills, getting others wouldn't be so hard because a high quality blowjob can make a guy forgive a lot of sins - like the fact that I'm a guy. If a guy gives me a crack at his dick and I'm only passible at blowing him, my chances of him learning to be OK with a guy blowing him are low, but if I can make his head implode, well, that's a recipe for repeat business! It's no different than fat and ugly chicks, you might let them blow you even though they're disgusting, and if they're only so-so at it, chances are that you won't be back unless you're totally desperate, and maybe not even then. But if they crush you with their skills? Suddenly you start to forget about how fat and disgusting they are. A dick has no conscience. 

So that's my basic story, but I have no game plan for getting guys. It's not exactly something that you bring up in casual conversation. I have no interest at all in gloryholes or public cruising areas and I'm unsure about how effective sites like Craigslist would be in smaller communities.  As such, I'm looking for any advice about how to enter this world. I'm also very curious about people's experience in terms of if this is actually a fairly common underground thing or if straight guys getting other guys to blow them is actually a rarity. Basically, I'm looking to learn from the experiences of others in just about any way that you're willing to offer. So far, all I have is reading a bunch of stories on a lot of sites, but I have no idea how reflective any of that is in terms of every day reality.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Guest FriendlyBottom

I wanted to respond, briefly, to your post.  I'm going to keep it short and just touch on what strikes me as the most salient points.  Before I get into it, I just want to start off by saying that I have nothing but empathy for you.  Sucking cock is one of life's greatest pleasures in my humble opinion and I strongly encourage you to pursue your desires!  In order to do that though, you're going to have to get out of your comfort zone and take some risks by putting yourself in social environments that are new/foreign to you.

That said, it sounds like you have a strong desire to suck cock, but zero experience.  It strikes me that a big obstacle to you giving your first blow job is that you've placed some (frankly) unrealistic limitations on (a) the types of guys you're open to sucking and (b) the locations/forums where you will venture out to look for these guys.  I think you're going to have to be open to expanding your limits on one or both of those factors.

If you're looking for "straight" guys to suck, my input would be to go where you will find "straight" guys who want to get sucked off -- that would be adult bookstores that have booths/gloryholes in the back.  Granted, there's a lot of limitations to these venues, but I've had the pleasure of sucking off more than a handful of guys who appear to be "straight" in these places.  Craigslist (with all of its issues and limitations) might be a way to find the sort of "straight" guy you are looking for, but that can be a process (a prcoess of weeding out the losers and flakes and game-players).

I could go on and on (and on) here, but I can't devote much time to this right now (and I don't know how open you are to hearing constructive criticism about the need to change/expand your mind set).  If you want to hear more from me, post back here in this thread or send me a private message.

One final note:  I think everybody gives a lousy blow job the first time he has a cock in his mouth.  Sucking cock is a complex activity that requires practice and the regular refinement of your skill level.  Since sex work is illegal in all US jurisdictions (as far as I know), I'll refrain from lamenting the fact that you don't have access to local stud sex worker who might be open to offering his anatomy to you for regular practice sessions (again, lots of issues with this approach).

I'll stop for now.  Wishing you the best (sincerely).

My few cents. You need practice first. When you have moved and the place is indeed limited in terms of population you want the guys to come back to you and become regulars. For straight guys I think that means giving them a mindblowing experience. One they won't get from their girlfriends or girls in general and make them come back to you for a quick relief. Certainly because you're a guy and they're not used getting head from a guy they won't come back if you don't give them something they can't get anywhere else. And make up your mind if you want to swallow or just make them cum. Swallowing and clean their dicks is bound to be hotter (for them) than just jerking them to completion at the end.

So, even though you have no interest in gloryholes or bookstores and such I think that is exactly the place where you need to start to get experience. As FriendlyBottom already said. It's anon and you can practice your sucking skills. And watch a lot of cocksucking vids on Xtube for example to know what you can do with a cock! Once you got the experience you can turn to seducing straight guys to come to your place.

In fact, in your new place you could start by setting up a gloryhole. Then you can advertise it will be completely anonymous. The guys may be more willing to come over to you at first if they know they can't be seen (of course nothing prevents you to set up a hidden cam to view who has visited!). Once guys become regular visitors they may be more likely to get sucked without the gloryhole. Good luck!

Guest Memphian

I echo a lot of what the first two responses said.  Adult theaters or bookstores provide a high likelihood of finding an otherwise straight guy to use your mouth.  I made up some business cards I take to the adult theater.  If I hit it off good with a guy there I will give it to him.  It lists a couple of safe ways to get in touch with me for another session.  Craigslist can work, but it can be hit or miss.  If you move to a remote area, that's going to cut your odds just on account of the population density. 

Don't worry about your skills.  If you've had this strong desire for a long time chances are you will take to it naturally.  You know how you like your own dick sucked so that helps.  Also, if your tops are truly otherwise straight guys who aren't getting what they need at home, they will be so turned on they will love your mouth and probably not last too long.  Odds are your first BJ will be better than their wife's best.  And unlike a lot of women, there will be no doubt you truly love doing it, when seems to turn tops on too.

What you described can be a great arrangements  I've had a couple of regulars who were married guys and I'd get an email a couple of times a week when they needed some relief.  One of them progressed to fucking me on a regular basis.  You may not be into that, but don't be surprised if you realize you want to take it to another level once you start sucking cock on a regular basis, and perhaps realize how much cocks turn you on.  But there's nothing wrong with just being a cocksucker and there are plenty of guys who will appreciate your services.

I just wanted to thank you for the replies. I hope to reply shortly. I'm normally extremely busy, but in the last week not only has my heat gone out, unrelatedly, a pipe leaked and flooded which I had to get fixed and it flooded my floors, destroying all the wood. So, I'm even busier than normal.  Thanks.