Trucker bomb

koolocboy

Recently learned what a "Trucker Bomb" is... essentially it is a plastic bottle (ie milk, Gatorade, soda) that contains piss load from truckers who is too lazy to make a stop to use the bathroom. Once they're done, they toss it out of the window. Oftentimes, these truckers are also on meth to help them stay awake for the long drive, therefore these plastic bottles are considered bio hazards. Meth addicts also pick up these road side containers to drink to get high.

Here's more info about it:

https://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/47231

https://www.alltruckjobs.com/blog/the-problem-with-trucker-bombs/

My question is, has anyone actually seen these trucker bombs? And the second question is for my fellow chem-piss lovers: What would you do with it if you find one?

urine27n-2-web.jpg

Edited by koolocboy
  • Upvote 1

Okay, I am not sure if I should be offended or just annoyed with multiple false claims and stereotypes in this posting.  As a former trucker of over 25 years, the days of meth-fueled driving is something that occurred back in like the 60-70's and maybe a bit into the 80's when trucking was regulated by the Interstate Commerce Commission (ICC) but since the early 90's when Congress overhauled the ICC and created a new government agency called the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA): FMCSA revamped the drivers license into a commercial driver's license (CDL) and mandated a stiffer drug/alcohol testing program.  The drug-fueled trucker image at that point was slowing disappearing into history.  

In the last six years, I stopped driving and went into the office as a trucking company safety director/human resource officer for two companies which in total has 68 local and regional drivers.  In the six years, numerous potential applicants have walked into my office looking for a job and I can say "zero" drivers have failed.  The random testing rate which was set at 50% of the fleet drivers per quarter to be tested (out of them only one failed)...March 2017 for pot usage; ZERO drivers have failed for meth or cocaine usage.  As proof of the steady to near zero drug usage in the trucking industry...FMCSA has lower the testing percentage from 50% to 25% of the drivers per quarter per company in October 2017 due to the overall industry-wide drug usage drop.  (Sidebar:  FMCSA queries random motor carriers and drug testing facilities to submit their drug/alcohol testing results yearly and will change the testing percentage if drug/alcohol usage increases).

Pee bottles are not safe to drink!!! Minus the smell from a pee bottle sitting in the sun for gosh only knows how long and what else is in the pee itself should be enough to prevent anyone from touching or drinking them.

The author I feel has misunderstood the illegal disposal of meth byproducts which are also found in plastic bottles on the side of the road.  THESE DO NOT TOUCH!!!  Both can be found on the side of the road but the only one can be touched, disposed of and "somewhat" safe for the environment.   

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop spreading false information about the truckers; the industry has some of the lowest drug usage rates of any motorist and NEVER EVER consume the liquids in a pee bottle.  If anything pick them up and dispose of them properly; if I can myself I try running them over and breaking the bottle so the pee escapes or atleast evaporates so the road clean-up crew doesn't have the task of dealing with a fluid-filled pee bottle.   

AGAIN....DON'T DRINK the contents of the pee bottles PLEASE!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I was on an assignment on Long Island N.Y. and the trucks bringing the building supplies were coming from N.J. some 60 miles away.  But with the heavy traffic,  the drivers were 3 or more hours getting from point A to point B.   More than a few of them hopped out of their cabs with a "bomb" in hand.  Some just dropped them where they were,  and some emptied the piss in the storm drain near the truck dock.  I was pretty turned on at the site of all that piss,  and thought more than twice about grabbing a bottle or 2 to take back to my hotel to play with,  but if anyone would have seen me stuffing a bottle of piss into my backpack,  well I'd prob. have to look for another job...LOL.

While on this type of subject,  some years ago,  a shirtless STUD of a man pulled into a gas station where I was filling up.  He was so fuckin HOT in his open top Jeep.  As he got out,  he grabbed a coke bottle from the cup holder and spit his dip spit into it,  replaced the cap, and tossed it in the back of the Jeep.  I quickly hung up my hose,  grabbed the bottle that was 3/4 full of this studs dip spit,  and took off.   I used his spit for lube to dildo fuck myself,  and even used it for sound and catheter play.  Anyone else on here into the same,  hit me up.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest peepee-love

If I found a "trucker bomb", I'd sample its bouquet first to see If it had the aroma of fresh urine. If so, I'd swish a bit about in my mouth to taste. Sure, pee varies a wee (HA!) bit in flavor from one person to the next, but I'm certain I'd know if it were tainted with something else. If it pleased my senses, I'd joyfully drink it down and masturbate to a delightful orgasm! The color, scent, and flavor of piss blows my fuses! GOD!... I love it so much!!! 

Nice thread topic picture! :)