Bathhouse Buddy

Mak38

This is my first story, so please be kind. Story is 100% true and happened just at the end of last year. 

I only recently started going to my local bathhouse.  In the past I had avoided the place as I was concerned I would meet someone I knew, but turns out, when you’re drunk, you don’t care about that...lol. 

Anyway, on this occasion had a particularly difficult night out, was completely drunk and can't remember much about the evening, in fact, I don’t remember actually getting to the bathhouse.  I seem to remember being topped by a hot young jock guy who couldn’t stay particularly hard, but my memory of him is very fuzzy.

My next memory is when I was laying in a room, dozing, when a hot, skinny, Indian guy entered the room, lay next to me, kissing me and licking my body all over.  Eventually he gave me a really nice blow job as I lay on my side.  After several minutes of working my cock, he cuddled next to me, backing his ass onto my cock.  My cock popped right in, and felt really good, raw and wet, feeling just fine. 

The bottom repeatedly turned round and french kissing me as I pumped his ass, sliding in and out.  The sensation was excellent.  Sensing I was about to cum I whispered in his ear, letting him know.

"Do it," he commanded, so I did, blowing a huge load into his hole.  

We lay together for a while, but eventually my cock slid out his ass.  Still cuddling, we drifted off to sleep.  

A bit later, I awoke to find he was still in my arms, and still asleep.  Thinking about my cum in his ass, I got hard again, so I gently rubbed my cock over his ass.  When my cock head slipped over his hole, I began sliding in, which was enough for him to surface to the point he was clearly stirring, and in fact was pushing back. 

The tip started to slide in, but he immediately slid off of my cock, grabbed the lube, and prepared his ass.  Then, my cock in hand, he slid my rod back inside his ass, which was wonderfully hot and wet.  It was absolutely amazing.  This time I gave him a proper hard fuck.

Positioning him flat on the bed, I began pounding his hole, only to realise the door had swung open and a few guys stood in the doorway watching.  Someone started to play with my ass, but I batted him away.  I was enjoying fucking my hot Indian guy too much and didn't want anything to interrupt the action.

As I pounded him I asked "You poz?"

"Yes," he replied.  I fucked him even harder.  As before, he repeated turned as hard as he could to kiss me, going so far as to slide his tongue into my mouth.  And as before, the over all action was so hot I came again, shooting deep inside him. 

After falling asleep again and fucking and cumming in his ass one more time I rose and headed out.  We crossed paths again in the shower at which time we exchanged another hot farewell kiss. 

He really was very hot, skinny, horny, Indian cumdump.  I really loved playing with him.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2