A Question About "Daddies"

ErosWired

I just turned 51. A guy in his 30s hit me up on Scruff a couple of days ago with a nice offer, but started it out with "Hey, Daddy". My pics are on here. They're me, they're current, and I am all about Truth In Advertising - I don't conceal my age; I don't pretend I'm a triathlete; I don't photoshop my pics even though I work with Photoshop for a living and could do it in a way that you could never tell. I have a full head of hair, a full mouth of teeth and, to use the generous words of a very satisfying lay from two weeks ago, "an ass that won't quit".

So, you can call me bitch, cunt, slut, whore... just about anything, really... but not "Daddy."

The reason is, I have a son. He'll be 21 in February. I'm his dad. I'm not your daddy. The thought of being fucked by my son is repellent to me. I know that for some of you, the idea of father/son sex is a fetish-y turn-on, and I'm not judging. Your fetish is not my fetish, etc. For obvious reasons, I hope it has remained in the realm of fantasy for you. If not, please don't tell me - I'm not a therapist.

My question to you is, do you consider yourself a "Daddy"? Are you called a "Daddy" by others? Does it bother you, or not? Do you fly the Daddy Flag proudly?

For the rest of you, is "Daddy" a net positive or net negative in terms of its connotations? What are those connotations - when you hear "Daddy" does it automatically mean something about the man's physique, his attitudes, his sexual attractiveness, desire, or abilities?

Answer up, because Time catches up to us all...  ;)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

As said above, You are right to be offended but maybe make clear on your profile that being called a "Daddy" is a turn on. Just so everyone knows to avoid calling you that. And to me, A daddy is just what I call a much older man that I think is hot. Some guys get off on it, Some don't. It is what it is.

I agree with @Upstateguy518, you should be prepared to tell someone that you don't like being called daddy (either on a profile or after they use the term with you in chat or in person). 

I'm one of those that enjoy older/younger kinds of sex, so I don't mind getting called "daddy" during sex with a younger guy.  I don't get into being called that outside of a sexual situation, though. 

I also agree with @evilqueerpig in that I don't like it when an ass is referred to as a pussy or cunt.  Just my opinion, though.

I did tell the guy, cheerfully, that I was game for just about anything but that.

I'm actually not at all concerned about another man's age - younger, older, it's all cock to me. Aside from the incestual implications sort of squicking me, I suppose I have to be honest with myself and realize that my question also relates to an uncertainty about how I and men like me "of a certain age" are viewed by others in terms of our desirability. Whether it's a blessing or a curse, I tend to be blind to the way others view me and just strut my naked ass around as though I were still wearing my 25-year-old body and I'd just spent six months in the gym (as if). How I actually look to people, I shudder to think, so I usually don't. Confidence (or ignorance) can carry you a ways, but eventually somebody is going to comment on the fact that the emperor has no clothes... as it were.

I don't want to eventually reach the point where a Top walking over to me and finding me ass-up has to take a moment to decide whether to fuck me or call a hearse. I'd hate to think I'm offering something tempting when in fact what everyone sees is a guy who should have had the good grace and better sense to know when to pull his pants up. Whenever someone calls me "Daddy" I get a little twinge that I might be headed that way and not know it. Just because I might not feel as old as I am doesn't mean my body - or anybody looking at it - agrees with me.

I figure I've got a little time left - not much, but a little - before Father Time taps me on the shoulder and says, "That's enough of that, now." God knows I'm not ready to give it up. I have such a need to give up my ass, I can't give it away fast enough. And if nobody wants it, I never will.

Even though I'm in my 50s now, in my head I'm still a 30-something. The first time I got a "Hey Daddy" hit I was in my 40s and I was shocked. I was still looking a lot younger than my age but it made me realise I was getting older and I was viewed as an older guy by the young. Didn't like it at all when I was called a Daddy but then I saw that even guys in their 30s were called Daddy by much younger guys. For me now it's just an expression that younger guys use to adress hot older guys. For me it has nothing to do with a father figure type of relationship (if you can even call anon sex a relationship) just sex between me and a younger guy. 

If they want to call me Daddy then so be it. I find it kinda hot a younger guy thinks I'm hot, or my ass is ;-) And I found that there are quite a lot of younger guys who want to bang someone older. Some really get off on fucking a "Daddy". I don't know why. Maybe because it's easy sex and they don't run the risk of bumping into me in their social circle? I don't care as long as their dick is hard and they use it on me. I don't adress myself as a Daddy but if a guy wants to call me Daddy then I have no problem with that. 

Sure, there will be a time when you are really no longer attractive to younger guys and you are considered "too old". But I think I still have about 20 good years or so to go! I don't get any complaints from younger guys and they do return. I know a guy who's a bottom and >65 and he almost has more sex than I have! Granted, he lives in a town that oozes sex but he's my example that sex doesn't stop when you hit a certain age.

• Upvote 2

I’m 31 and had a guy call me “Daddy” for the first time earlier this year. I hadn’t even thought about how I’d feel about it but it actually really got my motor running and pushed my Dom/top buttons big time. I raw-dogged his ass into submission and enjoyed every bit of it.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, barecubtop said:

I also agree with @evilqueerpig in that I don't like it when an ass is referred to as a pussy or cunt.  Just my opinion, though.

I agree with both of you: there are a few verbal hard limits for me, and part of that is when the top:

- Tells me what a good girl I am
- Refers to my penis as my clit/clitty
- Calls my ass a pussy, an asspussy, or a cunt
- Calls me a sissy, or keeps referring to me as baby

I'm sorry: I'm a guy, and I'm more than a bit disconcerted when my top either doesn't recognize that fact, or doesn't want to acquiesce to my request for how I prefer to be addressed.

Will I let any top have their way with me (within reason, of course)? Absolutely.
Will I let any individual repeatedly refer to me in terms I've requested they avoid? Absolutely not.

Of course everyone is entitled to what they like and don’t like - it would be boring if we all had the same buttons to press! 

Personally I’ve found guys that like to be called daddy who are only a couple of years older than me, sometimes it’s just a fun bit of power play more than always an age thing.

As a sub bottom, there isn’t a name I’ve been called that I don’t like because by nature I like whatever turns my top on and gets him off, but ultimately just do your own thing and if there’s a label you don’t like then let the other guy know but understand from his point of view he’s probably just trying to be sexy or pay you a compliment so don’t overthink it too much. 

• Upvote 1

I was certainly taken aback the first time someone called me Daddy in my mid 40’s.  I had always looked quite a bit younger than my years.  That was beginning to change in my 50’s, as family issues carved lines in the face that weren’t going away.  And the damn hair kept receding…

So I shaved my head.   I embraced my age and all that went with it.   My confidence soared—and hook-up potential doubled.

I think in my leather-ish world of playrooms, Daddy has a much deeper mark of respect.  I hear it almost always used for an older top.  Boys of all ages come to Daddy when they want to be fucked ‘right’. 

They want a man of experience. 

They want a man of sexual ability–and agility.

They want a teacher. 

I am proud to be that Daddy.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

It’s a strange realization when someone calls you Sir and then Daddy. I’ve always thought of myself as Boy and now at 50 it’s like where the fuck did time go. Oh well. Got to embrace it and take on the Younger Daddy bottom role and keep myself in great shape. 

Edited by fucknfeedme
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest alwaysready

a number of years ago, a friend and I were enjoying an afternoon ci-ock-tail, and enjoying the eye candy. he made some remark about wanting to be kept. my response: I am afraid we have moved from possible sugar baby days to sugar daddy days.

I am not nuts about 'daddy,' although from the right mouth (etc.) it can be hot, esp. in role play. (son home from boarding school; mom has been sent away; daddy shows son to the master bedroom instead of his room. 'it is time to do what we have wanted to do so long." "oh, daddy, yes!"

in many cases, I think "sir," is better, more respectful, certainly from some guys.

I agree with FelchingPisser. With all respect, I'm a 'pup'; its intrinsic. Part of that is wanting 'Daddy'. I realize this begs for the 'abnormal' label from some, but lets face it: Normality is a myth. I've read psychology studies where they take on 'gay hookup culture' in the days before multiculturalism, and cluck and clutch-pearls about the 'disorders attendant ti the sexual-inversion disorder'..and then , I snicker, thinking about the reported 60% among the heteros slipping out on their spouses in quest of cock or pussy on the hoof, a mere generation later. All this, a mere 25 years after those august headshrinkers clucked over the bathhouses!

In short, i just..I don't believe in 'normalacy', at all. I admit to a screwed up childhood..but, hell, 60% of kids probably have one with broken homes, and parents who go hunting strange whenever they can. I'm just not a hypocrite about things. I want a Daddy-figure in my life, for whatever reason. Thats my business, I think.

• Like 1

I don't mind "Daddy" at all. It's not a loaded word for me. I have no hangups about my age and feel grateful every day to be healthy, fit and active in my mid-50s.

However, the irony is that I'm not - and never have been - into "boys" or guys under 30. Occasionally, if the chemistry is right, it works. I used to have a fuck bud who was a few years younger than me (I was in my 30s) but looked boyish, and I got off on our Daddy/boy connection when I fucked him. But mostly, I've always been turned on mostly by hot, fit guys over 40. I still am.

If there is one term that makes me uncomfortable, it's "sir." It's not about age as much as it's about a bottom guy (of any age) who wants to be dominated and controlled, who expects me to lead and direct. It strikes me as presumptuous.

Thanks, but no thanks. My idea of man-to-man sex is two horny, aggressive pigs who physically and mentally give and take in equal measure - regardless of who tops, bottoms or flips.