A Question About "Daddies"

ErosWired

4 minutes ago, find91 said:

... ever since the Dad Bod craze Daddy being used as a body type is totally ridiculous. Daddy as a Body type is just as vague as average. At least average is more inclusive

Seriously, right?  How can such a descriptor be anything other than subjective?  And as to average? Here's some info on an average american male:

"Meet the average American man. He weighs 198 pounds and stands 5 feet 9 inches tall. He has a 40-inch waist, and his body mass index is 29, at the high end of the “overweight” category."

[think before following links] https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr122-508.pdf

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Close2MyBro said:

I don't call just anyone daddy, it's something that has to develop over time. To me a daddy is someone you have regular sex with and have developed a relationship where you desire to please him out of respect and kinship.

Or a dude that pays your bills and your rent LOL

• Like 1

I'm an over 50 Bottom and I have younger guys who want to fuck me and get off on calling me Daddy. It's cool with me as long as they know that once in bed the roles reverse and they are the Daddies. Seems to really turn on some guys to dominate and breed an older Daddy. Works for me but not necessary and I don't prefer younger guys over men my age or older. Either is cool with me as long as they are masculine confident take-charge kinda guys.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, find91 said:

Or a dude that pays your bills and your rent LOL

I've had a few young tops who, after a very hot and satisfying fuck, thought that if they bacame a regular I'd support them financially. Think again. As soon as that topic was brought up they were never invited back again. Regardless how good they were as a top. I may be seen as a Daddy but I am not a Sugar Daddy.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, NLbear said:

I've had a few young tops who, after a very hot and satisfying fuck, thought that if they bacame a regular I'd support them financially. Think again. As soon as that topic was brought up they were never invited back again. Regardless how good they were as a top. I may be seen as a Daddy but I am not a Sugar Daddy.

Got this more from women then guys. But I support this message whole heartedly

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, find91 said:

Got this more from women then guys. But I support this message whole heartedly

Ditto on both. 

To me, a defining characteristic of an adult (be they man or woman) is their desire, willingness and ability to provide for their self.   If i want a pet, i'll get a dog...(and a dog would likely fuck me for free or dog food lol). 

• Haha 2

Reading through the VARIED 'responses/reactions' to "Daddy"....  reminds me of people's perception of  'COLOR'...  or The Bell Curve graph that is used to measure/express intelligence... My initial 'reaction'  after reading "A question about Daddies" ~ Are you N2 the Dynamics of Daddy & Boy (for example) ?  After reading ErosWired's expression of HIS reaction to "Daddy" kinda 'threw a curve ball at me... NOT a 'bad thing'....that along with others 'answers'.... reaffirms my own look @ the Daddy dynamic/impact on gay men.  It's not as measureable as... color perception or  measured intelligence....but WAY more complex.... as the varied responses...I am glad to say that NO ONE 'shamed'....or bullied a very sensitive subject ~  more so than    BAREBACK - BUG CHASE  sex!

I am so very glad I 'tripped across this site'.      I am looking forward to what I see as being a POSITIVE & supportive experience!   Keep is real ~ Keep it BARE !!

The IQ Score Bell Curve – A 'Normal Distribution'

Standardized IQ tests are designed so that their scores have a 'bell curve' distribution in the general population with an average of 100. This curve has a peak in the middle where most people score and tapering ends where only a few people score

The standard deviation for an IQ score is 15 points. So, 70 percent of all IQ scores fall between 85 and 115 points. Note how this means they fall within one standard deviation of the norm.

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2020_02/image.png.27c476c98c84b4161cff31314f253ada.png

image.png

• 1 year later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 1/24/2018 at 1:10 AM, FelchingPisser said:

I was certainly taken aback the first time someone called me Daddy in my mid 40’s.  I had always looked quite a bit younger than my years.  That was beginning to change in my 50’s, as family issues carved lines in the face that weren’t going away.  And the damn hair kept receding…

So I shaved my head.   I embraced my age and all that went with it.   My confidence soared—and hook-up potential doubled.

I think in my leather-ish world of playrooms, Daddy has a much deeper mark of respect.  I hear it almost always used for an older top.  Boys of all ages come to Daddy when they want to be fucked ‘right’. 

They want a man of experience. 

They want a man of sexual ability–and agility.

They want a teacher. 

I am proud to be that Daddy.

I'd be beyond happy to call you "Daddy" if we ever meet.

Guest takingdeepanal

If I meet an older gentleman, I ask him if he wants to be called "Daddy" or "Sir" - and then go from there. It's a mark of respect that I call him what he orders me to call him.

Guest takingdeepanal
On 2/26/2018 at 11:46 AM, Guest takingdeepanal said:

I work it out with my Top before we start playing. It takes maybe 7 seconds, i.e.:
Me: "Do you want me to call you Sir Master Daddy or [insert name] when you start fucking me? You have full green to call me whatever you want."
Top: "Call me ****"

If they say they don't care or if it's my choice (which I don't think I should have, as I'm there for the Top to use as he wants), I use Sir as a default.

I don't dictate content or method, either. That way, the Top is fully in control. They usually get the hint beforehand that I have relatively few limits. I don't want to cramp their style. As I never play at home, the only thing I usually ask if I know that we are going to be chemming is if they don't mind looking after me during the night if it comes to that.

This is what I wrote under my previous profile

I love being called “Daddy” by my boy, Drew. We’ve known each other for a few years - he’s 23 now and has lived with me for the last year - he’s not close to his family so I’m his surrogate Dad. I’m not a sugar Daddy - he has a job and can pay his own way but I love to treat him, new clothes, trips, jockstraps etc. He gets turned on by older men (I’m 57) and sexually we’re compatible. Nothing gets me of more than when I’m up to my balls in Drew’s ass and he says something like “aww fuck Daddy, your cock feels good, shoot your load in me” That almost always triggers me to pump my seed into him. He also calls me Dad when we’re out together. I love being a Daddy.